WEDDING CLASH

By mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 21 ♥3♥
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 42 :)))
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 46 (part two)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 37 :))

1.7K 14 7
By mochamallow

heya! sorry for my laziness.. :)

thank you for supporting this story kahit walang sense..haha anyways, sorry if 3-5 pages lang each chapter.. ayoko kasing mapagod kayo eh <konsensya alert, tamad lang po talaga ako..hahah> sorry din if wala masyadong chus-chus and napakaplain lang,,i'll work hard to improve every chapter.. :)))

sorry.. this is a short update but I’ll edit this chapter again J ____________________________________________________________________________

Ann's POV:

During these past few days, James is really kind and sweet. He always reminds me that i am special and there's no reason for me to have insecurities. I feel so..

LOVED..

Whenever we're alone together, he treats me extra special. I don't know how to react with his actions; does that mean that we're together

for real?

“hey, aren’t you going in?”

He hissed at me then opened the front door of his car.

James: want to be late?

Ann: oh (pops her eyes) okay.

When we arrived at school, I was shocked when he held my hand. I tried to get it from him but he held it tighter. That’s queer; he doesn’t hold my hand inside the campus. You might be wondering why, well, remember that Ericka is his rumored girlfriend? (stupid rumor, james said that they’re not together)

Ann: uhh.. james?

James: (grins) Whaaaaaaatttt~

Ann: (pouts) people might get the wrong idea..

James: wrong idea of?

Ann: (bites her lip) uh..us?

James: (snorts) we’re engaged ann..

Ann: so..

He just smirked at me then dragged me inside our building.

X( what are you doing james?! The people are staring!! Gosh. I hate it when they glue those eyes on me—err..on us, I mean.

I just looked down and tried not to face those shocked faces across the hallway X( this is embarrassing!

But…

But ..

I love it :”>

Seeing our feet step together in the ground is somehow magical in my sight. My flat shoes and his leather shoes seem to say hi to each other (yeah..james made me wear flat—I look so small; but he said that I shouldn’t mind that ericka’s taller than me because james said that we have the same height or I’m taller than her. I don’t care anyway; I can’t tell who’s taller because we rarely stand by each other and she always wear heels. Maybe that’s just because of my insecurities..)

We were walking down the hallway when I felt james’ grip on my hand loosened. I looked up and saw his horrified expression; he’s not looking at me. I smiled weakly and grabbed his hand but he didn’t held back.

What’s wrong with him?

He looked at me with horror in his eyes then looked away after a few seconds; he’s eyes went straight forward. I traced where his sight was heading to and saw ericka smiling in front of us.

I felt my heart ache.

Ericka: (runs towards james) hey! (smiles)

I don’t know how to react; it seems like the whole world is crashing down unto my feet.  

Am I afraid?

Ericka: (hugs james) I missed you soooo much!

Don’t james..

Don’t hug back..

Please don’t hug back..

Don’t

Ann: (bites her lips)

Please..

Don’t..

James: (hugs back) I missed you more..

But I thought…

Narrator’s POV:

She lost all her strength. It seems like the blood insideher vessels stopped flowing..

She knew that James will choose ericka again. She knew that James will notice ericka again. She knew that James will despise her again. She knew that Ericka will confuse James again.

James looked at ann who’s staring blankly at them..

Ann: j..james..i..i thought…

“KRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG!”

Ericka dragged james inside the classroom while ann was being bumped by the waves of the rushing  students in the hallway. She stood still;she was being hit by the students going to their rooms but she doesn’t care at all. It seems like she’s digesting everything.

She snapped herself back—why is she standing there? James promised her; james loves her!

She ran in the room and tried to approach james..

Ericka: hey ann! (grins) what’s up?

James: yeh.. why?

Ann: james.. can ..can we talk?

James gave her a weak face and looked away

James: our teacher’s here already..you should get to your seat first..

Ann’s POV:

What’s happening with him?

Wait—maybe he’s just excited because they’re friends..

Yeah right..

I should trust him..

But..

I can’t help but to think that all he has done during these past few weeks were all lies. maybe he’s just using me to ease his loneliness because ericka’s not around..

Ann: james..

He didn’t hear me. He was bust listening to ericka’s stories about her trip.

Narrator’s POV:

Ann went to her seat with an injured heart.

She saw sam but it’s impossible for him to talk or comfort her because he’s acting cold towards ann these past few days that james and ann were together. He findshimself pitiful and rejected. He thought that ann has forgotten him. He felt that she’s just using him.

Ann: sam.. (teary-eyed)

Sam: what..

He responded without even looking at her. His eyes were on the book he’s reading..

Ann: are you mad?

Sam: no..

He flipped the pages and cared not about ann..

Ann: I was just wondering if—

He closed the book hardly and stood up..

Sam: excuse me for a moment..

He walked towards their classmate coleen, a very charming and kind girl sitting at the other row.

Ann looked at him painfully; she felt that she’s being greedy. She wants sam’s attention and she wants james’ too. She hates herself for being greedy—she hates herself for being to selfish.

The teacher asked them to find a partner for a research paper that they will pass tomorrow.

The students protested because it’s two weeks before summer but still they were given endless schoolworks.

Ann peeped across the room to signal james that they could work together but she saw that james already has a partner—ERICKA.

She looked at sam who’s sitting beside her..

Ann: s..sam.. can we—

Sam: (stands up then walks towards coleen) hey coleen..

Ann was hurt..

She tried to hide the pain and looked around the room but all of them has their own partner. They are 31 students in the room and her teacher said that she will just give additional points to ann for working alone..

Teacher: I’m sure you can do it alone (winks) you’re a smart girl..

Ann: but..this is unfair… X(

Ann's POV:

tell me this is just a dream...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...
389 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
7.7M 191K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
286K 16K 46
Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, but anyone she loved never loved her back...