Chapter 3

ang magsisters :) -->

___________________________________________________________

Ann’s POV:

I woke up early in the morning and had some pancakes. yum!!

^x^

I went to Dianne’s room to ask for help regarding james

damn it! It takes twenty knocks to wake this sleepy head up! (yes! I’ve been counting XD )

Dianne: uh..wait...

I think she’s pissed off! (sareeee :>)

She opened the door with her eyes half-closed

Dianne: (scratching her eyes) what do you want this early..(yawns)

Ann: (bites her lips)

Fretz: (raising her eyebrows) planning to embarrass yourself again?

Ann: you promised to help me with james right?

she was startled to hear james name.. hmmp! she promised meeeee!!

Fretz: (walks lazily towards her bed again) stop the nonsense ann (throws herself on the bed)

I pulled her arms and feet in order for her to stand up, but she won’t!

How can I wake her? Sheesh! This lazy bum kills me!!

Wait a minute… the light bulb has started to blink on my head :))) hihiihii *evil look*

Ann: (pretends to have a phone call) oh hello Vince! I never thought that you would call my sister this early! You see she’s still sleeping; and she snores so loud, wanna hear it? ...Lazy? I know right!, you should see her------

Fretzie: (jumps off the bed) ann no!! (grabs the phone away from Ann) hello? Hello Vince?!? it’s not true, hel…hello?

Ann: (laughs) got ya… (sticks her tongue out)

Dianne: (hits ann using a pillow) get out! You’re so annoying!! GETTTTT OUUUTTT!!! >o<

Ann: ouch! Aw! Stop ! you promised to help me, remember?! (puppy eyes) can you resist the charm of your little sister?

Dianne: shheesshh! you call that a charm?(hits ann again) It’s more like blackmail for me!!

Ann: (pops her eyes) please?

Fretz: aish!!! Fine! just let me sleep for one hour, AND PLEASE DON’T DISTURB ME!

she pushed my out and slammed the door really hard..heeheehhee *evil*

I won---again!

after how many hours, she woke up and we went to the ice cream shop to meet someone. I’m wearing shorts, a black blouse, and brown boots. I have a headband on my head (Dianne bought it for me from Italy)