Chapter 22 X'(

so.. hope you will enjoy..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ann’s POV:

My feet aches.. I sat for a moment and rubbed my ankle.. my books are falling! Argh! Where is that freaking frog?!

James POV;

I drove at a very high speed.. I want to forget everything! I want to forget that I’m engaged! Argh! Why is life so complicated..

When we arrived, Ericka went straight to my room..

Never thought that she’s that kind of girl who barges into a man’s room.. but I don’t wanna bother anyway..

Ericka; (strokes the blanket) so.. uhm..prom’s coming..

James: (putting his bag on the closet) yeah.. are you excited?

Ericka; (nods) of course..

James: never thought that time would fly really fast..

Ericka; so (clears her throat) do you have a date

I was so busy theses past few days that I forgot about the prom and a date..

James; I.. I haven’t thought about it yet.. (looks at Ericka whose sitting on the bed) do you want to be my date, by any chance?

Ericka: so—beside from me, you’re thinking about asking somebody else? (pouts) I thought you like me..

James; wait.. (holds ericka’s hand) I’m really asking you..

Her face brightened..

Ericka: really? (hugs james)

James; (hugs back)I like you so much.. (Smiles) so you’re my date..

We are having a great time when I heard a noise..

I let Ericka go and saw ann standing seriously outside my room—crap! I forgot to close it!

James; when did you arrived?

Ann: (stares at Ericka) a moment ago..

James; 9stands up) so uhm.. (rubs his nape <batok.>) did you heard it?</batok.>

Ann: (still staring at Ericka) all of it..

I shouldn’t be distracted! Concentrate james!don’t pity the girl who ruined your life!

James: so.. it’s fixed then.. (smiles)

She looked at me with a weak face..

Ann; you can’t go with her—you just can’t!

Ann’s POV:

SHE’S CHEATING!! Maybe..