13 reasons why Paris Hilton d...

By rosahenryfan

Paris hilton's tapes about why she kermited sewerside More

Explanation
Tape juan
Tape two
Tape four
Tape five
Tape six
Tape seven
Tape eight
Tape nine
Tape ten
Tape eleven
Tape twelve
Tape thirteen

Tape three

43 0 0
By rosahenryfan

You might of guessed it already but if you didn't then Sam Pepper welcome to your tape it all started when u and Benjamin Franklin made that stupid list Ben tens top ten it said I have the nicest butt why would you say that sam WHY! I DON'T HAVE A NICE BUTT I DON't EVEN DO SQUATS WHY SAM WHY WHYYYY. Now see all of you listening to these tapes might be wondering why Sam left Kylie's it's because i kicked him out! One day after school Tana and Sam wanted to play a prank on me a cruel prank. Me and Tana were walking until a man wearing a mask handcuffed me and put a blindfold over my head and put me in the back of his truck along with Tana. Or so I thought I then was taken out and seated on a chair strapped down he then took off my blindfold to see my best friend across from me and him with a gun I then screamed no!!! As he shot Tana! I cried so hard but then Tana got up and Sam took off his mask and then Sam said in his annoying voice "it's just a prank!" I then told Sam how I never want to see his ugly possum face again. I then saw on his channel the video uploaded and he also uploaded another video about touching girls buts he later went to jail for a month and had all his videos deleted. I can't believe you would do that Sam you left me heart broken so welcome to your tape..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
761K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...