Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

By ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... More

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)

2K 123 10
By ChasingMadness24

"Again, thank you." Carter thanked me as I got out of his car.

"It's not a problem, Carter." I told him as I grabbed my jacket. "See you Monday?"

"Yeah." He gave me a quick wave before pulling out of the driveway.

"Tell Kevin I say hi!" I shouted after him before heading inside. "I'm home!"
"How was the party?" Dad asked from the kitchen.

"It was good." I slid my shoes off and carried them to my room. "Carter's Grandma is hilarious."
"He's a good kid." I stopped at the voice he was using, it was the 'I would approve of him if you dated him' voice.

"Yeah, me and his boyfriend think that as well." I told him before continuing to my room.

"Hey, Hail." Hannah grabbed my arm right as I got to my doorway.

"Hey, Hannah." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I was thinking about going for a drive if you wanna come." She bit her lip as she waited for my answer.

"Sure, just give me a sec." I nodded and she dropped my arm.

"Okay." She darted back into her room.

I quickly tossing my jacket on the back of my desk chair, grabbed my camera, and slid my shoes back on.

"Ready?" She was pulling her hair up into a ponytail when she asked.

"Yeah, got your keys?"
"In my purse." She patted her bag as we headed out. "We're gonna go out for a drive, Dad!"

"Stay safe and no boys!" He yelled after us.

"I thought you would be hanging out with Mason today?" Hannah asked me as we got in the car.

"Was going to but then his Mom decided to drag him along to her open house today." I buckled in and rolled my window down.

"He should be more careful when he comes over." Hannah said once we were far from our house.

"What do you mean?" Did Dad almost catch us?

"Last night I couldn't sleep, and I saw you and Mase." She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel. "Dad came down the hall after I closed the door, but..."
"If you hadn't, he would've caught us." I leaned my head against the window frame and closed my eyes. "I'll keep my door close at night."
"He's gonna find out about Mason sleeping over, Hail." I felt her hand on my thigh.

"Again." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked.

"He use to know about Mason sleeping over before Mom..." I waved my hand. "Then Mason stopped coming over because they started doing family therapy after the incident in eighth grade."

"When did he start sleeping over again?" I felt her park the car.

"Few days after the first basketball game freshman year." I opened my eyes and glanced around the empty area we were in. "I thought they were building houses out here?"

"They have to wait on permits and stuff." Hannah shrugged. "What incident in eighth grade? I don't remember anything happening."

"It didn't happen during school hours." I rubbed my cheeks as I remembered my worse nightmare. "It's why Jessica hates me."

"What happened?" I felt her staring at me.

"He forgot to lunch, and I had a banana left over." I looked down at my lap. "I split it half and gave one half to him then we spent nearly two hours in the ER. We're lucky he didn't eat more than a bite."
"Why would you gave him a banana when you know he's allergic?" Hannah had her hand on my shoulder.

"That's how we found out." I shook my head and changed the subject. "Why are we here?"
"I'm going to teach you how to drive." She didn't question the change.

"That's illegal." I told but unbuckled nonetheless.

"I have a license." She said as we got out of the car.

"You're under twenty five, and minors need a person twenty five or older teaching them." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Dad had to have told you that when he taught you."

"Dad didn't teach me." She stared at me in confusion. "I took the Driver's Ed class the school offered."

"He always told me he taught you and it gave him too many grey hairs to teach me!" I took the keys from her and got in the driver's seat. 

"This feels weird.""The more you drive the more comfortable you'll get." Hannah comforted me as we buckled in again. 

"That's one's gas.""Okay." I made sure my foot was completely on that pedal and the other was only halfway, then I turned the car on. 

"If we get caught by the cops, I'm blaming you."  

***AN***

Hope you guys enjoyed! She did an amazing job with this, I love the whole sisterly friendship in this chapter

Let us know what you thought!

~ChasingMadness24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 18.9K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...
191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
56 3 11
A fresh transfer to Rollings High School, Dylan (17) (and his siblings Sarah (18) and Nate (14)) is among many unknown faces that stare him down ever...
412K 7.8K 42
She's the girl none gives a second glace to when they pass in the hallways, Chloe Miller she's a wallflower and honestly she likes it. Its her last y...