One more dragon story

By fangirl-love

*Higest ranking** ** 4 in Rolu** **1st in Dragoneel** **4th in igneel** This is just another Lucy leaves fair... More

Lisanna is back
Princess???!
Telling everyone...
Seeing the Dragons
looks
Training
Lucy's forms
Home
Finding out
Mother
Rogue's pov
Queen's Return
Rogue's Training
Wedding
There back?
New Kids
Oh no..
Ryo and Skiadrum
Time skips
You all are awesome
New book?

Sabertooth

1.9K 39 11
By fangirl-love

A/N There is going to be the start of some Rolu. 

I made my way to the castle and went in to scare my family. I was walking in and I saw my mother and father talking to some dragons.

"Guess who's back!!!" I cheer. I scared not only mother and father but the two dragons that I soon figured out was Igneel and Metalicana.  

"Oh Lucy. I'm so glad you made it home. How was training with everyone?" My mother asked looking over to me.

"It was fun I learned a lot and made friends with the angles and demons." She nodded and sighed.

"I will have to miss you again. You will be leaving back to earth land. You will come back in three years time." She said letting a few tears down. I ran up to her and hugged her crying myself.

"Can we have one more dinner as a family before I leave?" I asked choking up a bit. She smiled and nodded. 

"I'll get dad you get Zerf?" I nodded and flew to where I smelt Zerf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we all said our goodbyes and I went to my room to pack. There was a knock at my door.

"Come in." The door opend to revel Igneel and Star.

"On behalf of all of the dragons here are keys like celestial keys. If you are ever in trouble use them just like you would with Leo and we will help." Star said handing me 11 different keys. They are the color that their magic makes.  Igneel's is bright red while Grandeeney's is pure white. 

"Thank you guys so much. They will go on another ring. Next to my other keys." I bowed when I thanked them

" I must be going now. Thank you all for this again." I said to them walking out the door with my stuff. I called Virgo to help me take all of this stuff back to earth. She helped me get my stuff and I walked through the portal.

"I'm back." I said to myself quietly. Virgo looked over to me.

"Where are you staying Hime?" 

"Lets go back the the old apartment see if its still available." She nodded and picked up some stuff and started to walk.

We were on the out side of magnolia so we knew where we were. It was still the middle of the day here. Back home it was night time. When we got to the apartment there was a small for sale sign.

"Well it looks like were good." I said and Virgo nodded. I walked in to the landlady's office and talked to her about moving back in here. I don't know if she was okay because she lowered the rent to 50,000 jewels a month when it was 70,000. She told me I could move in right away. So I did. 

By the time it was done Virgo had already left and it was around dinner time. So I went to a local deli to get a sandwich. I ate back at the apartment and then went to bed.

~~~~~~

I was awoken to light shining through my window. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. My normal routine went on just like I was back at home. I decided to go to the guild today. I missed everyone there. 

But when I got there there was no sound. No people. Nothing. The guild hall was still standing but with no one in it.

I was crushed. I ran back home and packed up my stuff. I couldn't stay here knowing my friends were gone. I was going to be a independent mage. 

~~~~~~~~~

It has been a month and I was known as The white dragon. I was walking to a job. There was a group of bandits that were terrising a local town. I knew they needed help so I made my way over. I had changed my apperance once again. I had long black hair and wore a black cloak so no one could see my face. My eyes were a dark green. My sent stayed the same. You can never change your sent completly  you can just alter it little bits. 

I had one 5 limiters. My cloak, Mothers ring, my blue bow, A small braslet and my color contacts that made my eyes green. 

When I got to the town I made my way to the mayors office.Talking to the mayor two people walked in and I saw two familiar faces. Sting and Rouge.

"What are you doing here, Dragon?" He asked with hatred in his eyes. I had stolen the spotlight from the twin dragon slayers.

"Talking to the mayor about the bandits." I said in a low voice. 

"We took the request so get out." He snarled again.Rogue was just standing besides him looking at me. Trying to figure me out.  I put my hood over my head furthur then it already was. 

"I hate saying this but we can work together. You can take the money too." Sting looked up shocked.

"Why would you give us the money?' Rogue spoke.

"Let's just say I know your master. He is not the nicest." They looked shocked.

"How do you know Jemma?"Sting this time asked.

"I can't say." He just growled.

"Okay let's get this over with." I said sighing.  They nodded and walked out right behind me.

"Have we ever met?" Rogue asked.

"Yes" I said plainly

"When?"

"A while ago." 

"Were you ever a part of a guild?"

"Yes" I was growing tired of Rogues questions.

"Which one?"

"None of your business." I said trying not to think about Fairy Tail.

He huffed and we all walked in silence. We were almost to were we were going when someone appears in front of us.

"White Dragon the council need to see you at once." The person said.

"Can i finish my mission?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay once I am done I will teleport to the council. It wont take long." He nodded and disappeared.

"What was that all about?" Sting asked

"They have been trying to get me to become one of the wizard saints for a while now. I don't want to tho." Their mouths hung open.

"Why would you not want to be a saint?" They asked in sync

"Because I wouldn't get to travel like I want. I would have to watch over idiots like you." Rogue nodded while Sting gasped.

"Were not idiots."

"I was only talking to you two." We got to where the bandits were and before Sting or Rogue could do anything I did a Ice dragon Ice grip. It knocked them all out at once.

"H-How did you do that?"Sting mutters out.

"Easy. I trained with Crystal  the Ice dragon." They both let out a small shocked noise.

"Do that's why they call you the white dragon." Rogue muttered.

"Got to go. I'll see you two around" I said transporting to the magic council. 

"White dragon how nice it is to see you. Will you become part of the council now. we need someone like you." Jura Neekis asked me with a serious look.

"Will I have to reveal who I am to you. If the answer is a yes. I will not." They all looked shocked that I actually agreed somewhat.

"You will not have to reveal who you are." Jura said.

"Very well I will join you."

"What guild will you be in. We like having members still be in a guild." Warrod Sequen said. I though for a moment before saying

"Saber-tooth" Jura's eyes widened.

"Very well. Tomorrow please come back and you will fight Jura then once you get your magic back Warrod then if you beat him Me. This will choose your rank. You can become 1st if you beat me 2nd if you beet Warrod and 3rd if you beat Jura if you can not beat anyone then you will be 6th seat."Draculos said. I nodded

"Before you come back tomorrow please have your guild mark." Jura said before I left. I nodded and teleported to saber-tooth. 

I opend the door and all heads turned to me.

"Is that the White Dragon?"

"What is she doing here?" 

People whispered to people around them.

"I wish to speak to your master." Peoples eyes widened.

"This why." I think Yukino said leading me up stairs. She opend the doors and there I saw Jemma. I hate him but I want to get closer to Rogue. Skiadrum told me that I should. That Rogue needed someone by his side that wasn't Sting.

"What do you want?" Jemma roared.

"I wish to join your guild." I said without a emotion in my voice.

"What is your name?"

"People call me the White dragon." His eyes widened.

"Why do you want to join a guild all of the sudden?"

"Because I am on the magic council and they wanted me to be a part of a guild. I have heard of the strength of saber-tooth. So here I am." His jaw dropped and then he smirked.

"No one knows what your powers are. All that anyone knows is that if you see them then you will be dead. So what are your powers?" I smirked under my hood.

"I have dragon slaying magic." 

"What kind?"

"Ice." Is all I said. I don't want people knowing i'm the dragon princess just yet.

"If you are then beat the twin dragon slayers." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Easy."

"Rogue Sting. Get in here now." Jemma yelled. Seconds later Rogue and Sting came in with heavy breaths.

"Yes master." They responded in sync.

"We have a new member. I want to see her fight. You two are the only one that have a chance against a council member." I turned around and their mouths dropped.

"I thought you said you weren't going to join the council?" Sting said.

"I did but they convinced me. I am now in saber-tooth." They nodded and we all walked down and outside to the fighting grounds.

"The White dragon vs. The Twin dragon slayers. Go" Yukino yelled. 

Rogue came at me first. with a crushing fang. I remember Skiadrum teaching me this.

"Ice dragon Breakdown" I said quietly. Once Rogues hand hit mine he went flying into the air knocked out.

Now it was stings turn. He ran at me and gave a holy breath. Weisslogica taught me how to disable the spell. But I had to use Ice magic.

"Sub Zero: Ice Goddess" Ice surrounded me and shot spiked towards Sting. It took about 30 seconds before they got to sting and knocked him out. Everyone was shocked. 

"Yukino give her a mark." Jemma said  she nodded.

"Where and what color?"

"White with a black outline and on my stomach." I said pulling aside my cloak and pulling up my shirt. Pointing to the spot.(Same spot as Cana's) She gave me a mark and we all went into the guild.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two weeks since I became 2nd wizard saint and joined Saber-tooth. I joined the twin dragon slayers. It is now called Grim Demons. 

Demons because we are all dragon slayers and people call us monsters 

Grim for Rogue and I being slightly depresses and shut off.

We were on a mission right now. It was to destroy a dark guild called Water-guard. It was located outside of Oak Town. We were on a train right now and we all had motion sickness. I wish I could jut heal myself but they still don't know about my other magic. 

We have gotten close and I started to have feelings for Rogue. Skiadrum was right about something. He told me that we would make a cute couple. I wish but I know he doesn't like me.

Once the train stopped was all rushed to get off. Rouge was first then me then sting. Frosh and Lector were back at the guild with Yukino. I still don't have a exceed. It's okay tho. Heading towards the town hall we all got color back to our faces that wasn't green.

~~~~

"The guild is called Water-guard. They all have some type of water magic. Please be careful and come back safely." The mayor said. We all nodded and walked to the dark guild.

"Intruders." One of the guild members said. I took off my cloak. Yes I know. I don't even look like I used to so everything was fine. Back to the story. I took off my cloak and looked over to Rogue who was fighting already. Then over to Sting, he was fighting as well. That left a third of the people to me. They looked over to me and just laughed.

"It's just a girl." This pissed me off. I have trained to become stronger. Rogue and Sting must of heard this because they stopped fighting and backed up.

"Sub zero: Ice bomb!" I yelled and a large ball of ice and snow covered the guild and everyone surrounding it. There were pained screams. It was below zero and there were ice shards flying everywhere inside the ball. This lasted about a minute before I let it die down. Everyone was one the ground. I grabbed some of the people and tied them up. Rogue and Sting did the rest. I did a spell that Jura taught me. It was a memory wiping spell. All of the council members had it. It wiped every ones memories and we left.

~~~~~~

Today I was going to tell Rogue and Sting about my other magic.

"Sting Rogue. I need to talk to you guys. It's important." They looked up to me and nodded walking outside. I took them to a part of the town that mot many people went to.

"I have a secret." I started.
"I have more magic then just Ice dragon slaying." They looked shocked.

"So you have like chain magic or something like that?" Sting asked.

"No i have other dragon slaying magic." Their eyes were bugging out of their heads.

"What type." Rogue asked. I sighed.

"Well.... Shadow, White, Fire, Earth.....And more." When I said shadow and white it looked like they were going to pass out.

"W-why didn't you tell us?" Roue asked.

"I didn't you guys to be scared of me." I said truthfully.

"We would never be scared of you. Ice. You are our friend." Rogue said. They gave me the name Ice because I would never tell them that it's Lucy.

"Thank you guys. Do you think you can go for another surprise?" I asked and they looked between each other.

"Sure"Sting said. I said a couple words in the dragon tong and I made myself look like I used to. with blond hair and brown eyes.

"My real name is Lucy." They stood there shocked

"Aren't you from fairy tail?" Sting asked.

"Yes I was. They I left to train. And now i'm here."

"Then how did you get dragon slaying magic?" These it is the question I never wanted to answer. Leave it to Rogue to ask.

"That is for another time for now this is all I can tell you." They sighed but nodded.

"Thank you guys for not being mad. And can you still call me Ice. I don't want everyone to know just yet." They nodded and I changed to look back like I have. I put my cloak back n and we went back into the guild hall.

"Princess Lucy we need you." A voice said in my head.

"Why what happend?" I asked in my head. I guess I had stopped walking cause Rogue looked back.

"Are you okay L-Ice?"

"Yea I'm fine Rogue. I have to get going." I said running to my house. I know he followed me because I could still feel his presents.

"Come to my house in human form." I told who I think is Skiadrum.

"Okay." He said and appeared. My thoughts were right.

"Princess your mother wanted to see you. And there is someone hiding in the shadows." He told me with a small bow

"Skia how many times do I have to tell you to call me Lucy. No princess shit. And Come out Rogue. I know your here." Rogue came out of the shadows and looked between Ski and myself.

"Why did you call him Skia and why did he call you Princess?" Rogue asked

"Because his name is Skiadrum and he called me princess because I am one." Rogues eyes widened when I said Skiadrum.

"Hi Rogue long time no see." Ski said. Rogue froze and I think started to cry a bit.

"I thought y-you were d-d-dead." His voice broken.

"It takes more then that to kill a dragon my boy. And come give me a hug I have missed you"Ski walked over and gave Rogue a hug.

"Now back to business. You mother wants you to come back and help her. Your father is gone and so is your brother. She can't rule the place by herself." Ski said. I looked down. I can't leave Rogue.

"I-I don't know. I have feelings for someone and I don;t want to leave him." I could see Rogues head lower. I think he though it was Sting. But why would he care.

"Then you may bring him. You need to go. You have to be there by tomorrow. See you later." Ski said then left back to the dragon world.

"Lucy I didn't know you liked someone." He said sounding defeated.

"I have for a while but I know he doesn't  like me back." I said with my head hung low.

"Who is it?" He asked. Why does he have to focus on this. I just told him I was a princess.

"Ummm....Well. It's.....It's you." I said in a low voice I hoped he didn't hear. N+But he did.

"Really?"He asked suddenly very happy.

"Yea." MY voice little and scared. Before I could do anything something was pressed against my lips.

Rogue Cheney was kissing me.

Were my dreams coming true? YES!!! 

I kissed back once I got over the shock. He pulled away. And I whined for the sudden loss of his warmth

"You don't know how long I have wanted to do that." He was caring a smile on his face. One that I have never seen

"Lucy. Ice. White dragon. Will you please be my girlfriend?"I smiled

"Of course." I said pulling him closer kissing him once again.

W/C 3053

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
223K 4.7K 21
Natsu and Lucy get trapped in a cave and their only way out is to kiss. About a week or so later after their kiss, Natsu starts to ignore Lucy. Lucy...
260K 6.1K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
331K 13.5K 58
Lucy Heartfilia lives with her parents in a fine mansion, but her father was murdered by a hit man. Lucy's mother decides that the only way to keep...