AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 9 : Let's Party...

13K 563 29
By VRUKSHA

Lets go party tonight...
It's the time to Disco... 🎉 😆

" People feel that if being addicted to something or someone makes them feel the best then it's the best thing that has ever happened to them.....

Be it being Addicted to Books, Alcohol, Tobacco or in Love...
But TRUST ME.... Its still Addiction..... But what if I am already Addicted to Him... "

_____________________________

A Beautiful Poster send by afrindange. It's Amazing 😊☺️..... It's Awesome..... And Lovely...
Thank you.....
Also... afrindange A special Thanks for correctly Describing Ansh's Eyes (See The Slide Above). It's just Perfect!!

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

When I got off the lift, the sight which I saw left me distraught. Ansh was with a girl and she was sticking him like a glue stick.

I knew already that many girls would be head over heels for my handsome husband. He was charming indeed but that charm didn't work for me anyways....
But anyways I shouldn't feel anything. Whatever he wants he can do. He is a Free Bird.
I must remember that we have signed an Agreement. But still this wasn't expected from him.

I saw them leave the office in Ansh's car and then I engrossed myself in my pending work. The presentation had to be absolutely perfect. I don't like to face humiliations in front of the dealers.

" Ma'am...Ansh sir has forgotten to do these. " Jen came with a bunch of files.

Wow!! More work...

" I ll do them... Leave them here. " I had to do his work too along with mine.

I busied myself in my work to prevent me from thinking about them. Jaai was busy and Ma had gone for some yatra (related to God) so I was all alone like always. She always engaged herself in the Godly activities. She said it felt divine to be a part of it. Sometimes even I join her. It gives a lot of peace and calmness.

I reached home late. Ansh still wasn't back. I wouldn't sleep. I always felt a bit of restlessness in his absence. I just want to see him home once before sleeping.

Luckly Jaai called me. I was getting bored anyways. Unfortunately, Ansh had to come at that time. But I was relieved seeing him home and drifted to sleep quickly. The entire day's work had left me exhausted.

I woke up with a strong manly after shower cologne in my nostrils. Although That was pleasing. When I opened my eyes rubbing them I found myself tangled in Ansh's arms. He was sleeping peacefully with my head against his chest. The entire night we were like this and I didn't even realised. No doubt I slept peacefully but how come I was unaware that he was this close to me. I tried to move but he held me more close to him.

I had to get up before he wakes up like this. Or else he ll blame me again like he did it earlier.

And then he'll forget like nothing has happened. His serene face was so cute. His perfect eyelashes making his eyes look even more beautiful.

I know I am being a quite descriptive nowadays but I always tell the truth.

I couldn't resist my self and ended up kissing him on his forehead. My lips lingering there for a few seconds. I don't think he must have realised. How wonderful it would be if he was so calm when is awake...

Somehow I escaped from his grip and quickly got ready for the office. Ansh was still fast asleep when I returned from the shower.

I was upset that yesterday he went out with some random girl and didn't care to answer me but then it's his life and he isn't answerable to me.

' You Live and You Learn to Let Go '

The earliest you learn this the better you ll make out of your life.

I came to the conference room and set up the necessity things required for the meeting. I turned and was to trip off due to the chair behind me when strong arms surrounded me. Saving me from tasting the ground. Then I saw the similar brown eyes staring me.

" Thank You .... " is what I managed.

He helped me up and whispered in my ears.

" Welcome always. And Thank you for the morning kiss. I wish to have more of them. "

My opened wide. What? He was aware.

" Ma'am...Sir... The directors are here. Should I bring them in?" Jen entered. Quickly we came to our original positions. I nodded.

The meeting went on exceptionally good. Our merger had brought profits to all our investors and the charity funding which was under my supervision had become much better now. Everyone was in their best mood.

At the end of the meeting, a business party was planned which involved a get together of all the investors and top level clients in order to strengthen the ties within the company. It had to be a more of casual party involving drinks, dance and food. Close buisness friends and relatives were also to be included.

I was excited coz it would freshen up my stressed out mind and I would have some peace. Ansh was a moody person and he had a lot of mood swings. Sometimes he showed affection and sometimes the opposite. Later the entire day he just ignored me. I  did the same. I appointed the organisers for the arrangements.

Since it was on a short notice the gala need not be that extravagant. It was on the coming Saturday ie just after 5 days.

I hope that the party doesn't bring me more surprises. I already have had a lot of them.

***

My designer had designed a magnificent white gown with red laces. It looked astonishingly beautiful. It wasn't that heavy but it was decent. The flares made it look more flamboyant. The radiating red laces on the borders added cherry to the cake. It wasn't backless but had a bit low neck line. It was a strapless knee length gown. The perfect red sandles did the job. I wore a white Pearl necklace, a bracelet and a lip gloss. I don't like dark colours. I was all ready in half an hour. My hair was left loose to touch my bare shoulder.

But my mood was not at its high peak. In deep inside my heart I felt like something bad is gonna happen. And my intuition never fails. But today I wished it fails.

I got all decked up. I was upset that Ma was not able to accompany me. I didn't see Ansh anywhere. I wonder where the hell he is. I thought we must be going together. I tried calling him but no answer from his end. There is a height of irresponsibility. And Ansh ensures that he exceeds that every time.

Dad and grandpa would also be present there. We had to at least pretend in front of them.

After waiting for half an hour I finally decided to get going. When I reached the venue I saw Ansh's car in front of me. I got down and simultaneously Ansh got down helping a girl with him. I stood still there staring them.

Ansh was in his best like always. He smell of his cologne reached me. Davidoff Coolwater.....
He was a casual tonight. Wearing a black t-shirt and a blazer on it. It may be called semi formals. He wearing blue jeans and black shoes. Looking as charming as always.

The girl was Jia. Ansh and Jia both, hand in hand were entering the hotel. I saw Jia wearing the most revealing of all the clothes. I wonder how is she so comfortable. I am sure she is after Ansh's money. She knows he is married.
God.... Am I angry now??
No.... I don't have any reason to be....

How could he do this in a buisness meeting? Then he saw me staring him. He came near me after whispering something in Jia's ears and she smiled and entered alone.
Bitch!!!

" Hi... Wify... You are late. I could see that why. Hmmm.... Common on let's go in. " He said. Looking at me from my forehead to the tip of my toes.

'' How irresponsible of you Ansh. I was waiting for you. You didn't answer my calls. When I come here this is what I see. What if Dad sees you like this?"

" Chill... Ahana.... They will be busy which the partners. You enjoy and let me enjoy. It's a party. I hope you know what a party is. Anyways remember the agreement. ''

" I know what a party is..... I don't forget things... Get off now. I don't even want to pretend anything . " I said angrily.

Saying so I started walking. But quickly from behind Ansh grabbed my hand and kissed me on my cheeks. There were many people around us who saw and smiled. He grabbed my hand and entangled it in his.

I tried to push him away but held me more tighter and whispered,
" Stay... "

" Someone seems jealous and hurt
.. Huhh.... " He said winking.

I punched him in his stomach lightly and he glared at me.

" I haven't given anyone in this world the right to hurt me or make me jealous.. Okay... " I said.

He just stared me. His orbs matching mine. He was a bit taller than me so he had to bend his head a bit to look me.

" And to kiss you... " He asked in my ears.

I just want to hate him more now. He can't go around kissing me whenever and wherever he wants. I am very upset and fed up now. All this was so fake and I couldn't even stop it. How much I tired he always beat me in this.

" Someone else is waiting for you Ansh... You better go. " I said when I saw Jia throwing daggers at us when we entered the banquet hall.
I didn't feel cheated because from our first night together I didn't expect anything from him.

As soon as we entered the banquet everyone greeted us. It was beautifully decorated just as I had ordered it to be.

A while later Ansh left my side and was again with Jia. I should be happy that now I am all alone but I couldn't be happy. I wish Jaai was here. It was the first time I felt so lonely. I don't know why but I felt a bit jealous seeing Ansh and Jia dancing and laughing not that because Ansh was my husband but because first time in my life I felt that I needed someone to love me more than I did to myself.

Life is very Long to Be Lived Alone, By Yourself...... Without someone special...
It seems Exciting when we have someone to Love and Take care of...

I saw many couples dancing and making merry with each other.
Mir and Piya were also dancing. When they saw me they came towards me.

" Hey! Ahana... You look gorgeous." Piya said.

" Yupp... Amazing. " Mir continued.
I smiled.

" But where is that idiot? " Mir asked.
Of course he was indicating Ansh. I pointed it towards their direction where Ansh and Jia were.

They both looked together and were shocked.

" What an jerk he is. How could he dance with that bitch. Jia was with us in our school in St. Xaviers. After the school we weren't in touch with her. Then Ansh and I went to complete their graduation from London school of Economics. We had a school reunion a year back and since then Jia is behind Ansh..... .. Wait... I ll... " Mir said.

Suddenly I had tears in my eyes.

" Ahana... What happened? Tell me please. Is something wrong between you and Ansh. Please. Consider us as your well wishers. Ansh is our best friend. Hw always seeks our help. " Piya consoled me. Mir stopped and returned to us. I was sad because my in destiny I  didn't have any happiness.

They both took me outside in the garden. The fresh air was doing good to me.

" You can share whatever you want if you feel like. I know that Ansh had something going in his mind when he married you but then he was very happy with the events going on. "

Of course I wouldn't tell them about the Agreement. They were Ansh's best friend and I couldn't let them judge him.

I hugged Piya tightly. She returned it warmly.

" Thank you. I needed this the most. I was missing my Ma. I haven't seen her since days. That's why. And yes things between me and Ansh are not good but they are not worst. We ll sort things quickly. He wanted some freedom and that's what I gave him. He ll understand us soon. " I said. I hope he does before it's too late.

" But Ahana... How could you do that. I know you are in a arranged marriage but that doesn't give him all these rights. He is still dumb. I swear if Mir did anything like this I would kill him. "

" I would never do that love... " Mir said hugging Piya. I smiled seeing them happy.

" Of course you wouldn't that Mir. You both love each other. Now stop wasting your time and go enjoy. I am fine. I ll be back in a minute. " I said pushing them back.

" Are you sure Ahana? If you need anything tell us. " Mir said.

" Ya... Sure Thank you. "
I said.

They both left hand in hand and smiling. They were very sweet. Ansh is very lucky to have them. But I am sure he doesn't realise that.

I hate myself for being so emotional. My eyes were so used to my tears now that I couldn't control myself. But I have decided to overcome them and enjoy myself tonight. I walked towards the bar with energy. I ll show that idiot that I am not alone anymore. Although I didn't drink. I decided to do that tonight. Something new to try out...

" What will you have mam? " The bartender asked.

I didn't know what to order but thanks to the movies that I watched I knew what to order. Sometimes movies surely help in lot of things.

" Tequila.. Please... " I said.
He served me and with a gulp I drank all of it.

Eeww.. Yuck!!... It tasted a bit bitter. I didn't knew it would be so bad. I wonder how people drink it with so ease in movies. I saw some people drinking it like they are drinking water.

But a while later it felt like heaven. When the bitter drink passed through my food pipe, it felt like a burning sensation. But then.. It was more than just good. It was a paradise.

" I think... It's your first time mam.... Isn't it? ''

'' Ya.... But it's damn good. What else do you serve?"
Hope I am not sounding like a amateur person. ?
Didn't matter although....

The bartender served me with various new kinds of drinks and I had so much fun. I was actually laughing now alone. The alcohol was doing its job well and I was feeling good for the first time in the entire 2 months.

I drank some shots with lemon and had a Rare Rum (That's what the Bartender said). He also made me taste some weird kind of mixes of several carbonated drinks and lots more.

No doubt why people resort to drinking when they feel lonely. It takes away all the pain and now that's what is happening to me.
I feeling so relaxed as if a huge burden has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel happy and relaxed internally. My heart feels good.

____________________________________

Hey!! Guys....

A New Look in Ahana's Character.....
Hope you Like It...

Waiting for Ansh's Reaction!!!
Ahana is surely a Surprise 😲 Package for Him... Let's see what happens when they both face each other in such a situation...

The outcome is surely going to be exciting.

Message me or Comment in the Comments section about what you think about it is going to happen next.....

Let's Enjoy...

Next Update... 🔜 Coming Soon...

Till Then
Don't Forget
To
Vote
Comment &
Share.... 😉

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
228K 14K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
185K 10.4K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
43.6K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...