Gisele (GirlxGirl) (Futanari)...

By themoonlightdemon

After being banished from the underworld by Satan himself, Helvisa Balzac, together with her friends joined t... More

Chapter 1 - Trouble, Trouble
Chapter 2 - My Poor, Poor Breast
Chapter 3 - The Audacity
Chapter 4 - Truth, Plan, Allies
Chapter 5 - Family
Chapter 6 - Allies
Chapter 7 - Power
Chapter 8 - Helmine Grugary
Chapter 9 - The Past & The People
Chapter 11 - First Phase
Chapter 12 - What The Hell Were You Thinking?!
Chapter 13 - Love Is Killing Me
Chapter 14 - Second Phase
Chapter 15 - Retaliate
Chapter 16 - The Castle Are Under Attack!!!
Chapter 17 - Hester Balzac
Chapter 18 - There's Love Still
Chapter 19 - Life And Death
Chapter 20 - Its Over (END)
Chapter 21 - Death Is Inevitable (END part 2)

Chapter 10 - The Commanders

10.4K 567 57
By themoonlightdemon

GISELE'S POV

Helvisa didn't exaggerating when she said the commanders from Sacia and Sliria kingdom will be very, very alluring when they come to see me. My eyes were all over their uniform as they walked in side by side with Olaria's commander. "Commander Viorica Morosanu of Sacia Kingdom at your service." She saluted before bowing down in front of me. She was wearing a black blazer with white collar and short black skirt.

"Commander Tristan Willington of Olaria Kingdom, also at your service." He bow. This man was well dress for a soldier. Even thought he's wearing his uniform, he really does have the image for it. "Commander Rosella Ellis of Sliria Kingdom, at your service." She kneel down in front of me. "Your wish is our command, Queen Gisele." I heard Helvisa clicking her tongue beside me. "Rise my brave soldier." I commanded.

I was worried that the button on commander Rosella blazer would burst as I can see how hard the buttons were holding back from exploded because of the size of her breast. I shake my thought away and listened to what they have brought together from their kingdom. Apparently the Sacia kingdom has provide us with enough protection from the sea. Olaria, provided us with enough weaponry and experienced soldier to handle close combat.

Sliria manage to brought their tanks and aircraft carrier whenever we need to do some snooping or attack by air. These kingdoms has everything my kingdom are lacking. Was it wise of me to even fighting back? Grugary has everything while I need their help to protect my island from being destroy. I sighed heavily.

"I need every tank to be maintenance at all times. I am well aware of how easy is it for Sliria's tanks to be immobilised after being hit on the track. It took few hours to fix them correct?" Rosella nodded. Helvisa know about this matter better than I do. "The battleship, destroyer and the submarine should be inside Gavreau's sea border at all times, remember that." Viorica nodded.

"Make sure your soldier installed every anti tank and antiaircraft weapons around the castle and the public places. Your lookout should be alerted at all times too because we have some intel stating that Grugary kingdom manage to get themselves a Karl." Karl? What's a Karl?

"Excuse me. What's a Karl?" I asked.

"Karl is a self-propelled siege mortar. It's a 600mm gun. It's more like a open-top weapon but has a body like a tank." 600MM GUN?! My eyes widen. "My island would be destroy if that massive thing manage to hit us on." Helvisa chuckled. "Don't be silly. It probably destroy the Gavreau Mountain after two hits, I guess." I face palm myself with her logic.

How is that assuring, I have no idea. "Relax. I'll handle that part if they decided to use it." Now she's confident. "You, handling a Karl? I like to see that." Commander Tristan spoke out. "Anyway, I expect more from you all." Suddenly I felt two set of hands on my shoulder. "Follow me please." Helvisa was actually being .... nice.

She lead me to the garden and I was surprised to see Armina with Eris and Reina inside the gazebo. Wait, they're back? "Reina?" Helvisa called out. Reina suddenly kneel down in front of me. "I'm sorry. But I have to do this." She said before looking up to me. "I need .... I need to transform to my real self. I need ... to be in the sea." Was she begging? I was baffled. "She's asking for permission. You own us after all." Helvisa informed.

"Own you?" I shake my head. "You may go to the sea. There's no harm in doing so." Reina smiled and actually kissed my feet. I watched her ran towards the hill and literally jumped off. I was worried for her well being but Helvisa grabbed my wrist before I chase her. "She will be okay. Sit down. Eris has something to say." I nodded and sit down.

"This is about your mission?" Eris shake her head. "I'll get to that after I'm saying this." She sighed and turned to Armina. "Reina will not be fighting alongside us in the war." Eris spoke out. "Oh, why?" I asked. "Yes Eris, why?" Helvisa crossed her arms on her chest. "She's with child." She's with what? "Is that why she have the urges to be in the sea?" Armina asked. Eris looked down and nodding her head.

"Well, my spell doesn't work if you guys didn't drink the remedy I prepared. I'm guessing you guys have sex while in Grugary?" Eris shake her head. "We had sex a month ago." Armina sighed. "You guys didn't take the remedy from the moment we moved in here?!" Eris flinched but nodding her head. I am totally confused.

"From the looks of your face, I'll explain everything for you. Armina manage to create a remedy to prevent Reina and herself from having child if they have sex with Eris or me. As you may know, we're capable of doing so. Anyway, since we can't use Reina's keen eye sight, we have to think of something how to spy on our enemy's fleet if they decided to come here sooner than expected."

"About that, I manage to entered the castle's ground. I have bad news." Bad news? That's not good. "What is it?" Helvisa wanted to know and so does I. "Valika Narcosis is alive. She's alive and together with her undead army. She seem to follow whatever the queen says." Helvisa sighed. "Valika?" I think I heard that name before.

"This is bad news indeed." Helvisa seems to be worried about something. "Is she bad?" I asked the obvious question. "She's beyond bad. She's a vampire." Armina replied my question. Helvisa turned her body away and looked around. "She will kill anyone in sight. No matter the gender, the age, she and her army will kill anything." Armina stood up. "But I'm sure they will only attacked at night." Armina looked up to Helvisa.

"Not if there's a storm. That will give them the advantage." Helvisa turned around and looked at me. "You need to be careful at all times. That's all I'm asking." Wait, she's worried about me?

***

I walked out to my chamber balcony wanted to enjoy the peaceful night but al of that went to the drain when I saw Helvisa laying down on the floor of the balcony. "Why are you here?" I asked. She got up and leaned back to the walls. "Protecting you of course." She look a little different than usual. "You look, paler than usual." She chuckled.

"I'm fine." Was all she said before standing up. "Look at those beautiful blue light." She pointed at the sea. Are those? "That's Reina." I was at awe. "Beautiful." Helvisa touched my shoulder. "That's how she expressed her feelings. She's going to be a mother and she's not afraid to tell it to the world. You probably don't see Eris at the shore but she's there."

I looked at her hands on my shoulder. Why do I feel so nervous whenever she's close to me? "Umm... your hand." She didn't let my shoulder go. "Why? It's just a hand. You don't like it?" She asked. More like I want more than just touching! Ugh. Control yourself Gisele. She's a demon, you won't be able to keep up. "You seems to be arguing with yourself." Somehow I noticed her voice changed.

When I turned to her, I was right. It's her demon side. That scar on her face never fail to amaze me. "Are you scared of me?" Her deep voice embedded in my ear. I shake my head. "Why are you trembling?" She pointed out. "I'm nervous." She gave me her deep chuckled. "Don't worry. I will not do anything. I'm here to say this to you."

She turned my body to face her. "This heart ...." she pointed at her chest. "It felt something when these eyes lays on you." What is happening right now? "I am not perfect, I am not an angel. I am a demon, with a dead heart. But somehow, your presence, made it beat again. Helvisa hates the idea of luring human to our trap. But, I can't contain myself anymore. She let our first love go, I'm not going to let it slide again."

Is this .... A CONFESSION?!

"I like you Gisele. Helvisa may denied it but she too have feelings for you. This is your choice to do. If you don't want o return our feelings, just say the word, reject." This is so sudden! What should I do? "I don't know what to say. I have to admit, these past weeks, I've been feeling off whenever I'm near you. Sometime I can't even sleep because I didn't get to see you before I go to bed. I'm not rejecting you. I need time. With the war coming, I have to be prepare."

"In that case, I'll ask again after the war." She smiled before letting Helvisa took over the body. She placed her hand on her head and just closed her eyes. "Are you in pain?" She nodded. "This is normal. But, I don't know why but my chest hurt as well ......" she placed her hand on her chest with her eyes widen. "It's .... beating... my heart .... is beating..." she was totally shocked. She never feel it beating before?

"Did something happened?" She asked. I shake my head. There's no way I say anything about what had happened. When she looked at me, I noticed she's not blinking at all. Before I knew it, her lips were on mine. I was surprised at first but I slowly return the gesture. When she finally woken up from her dream, she pulled away from me while apologising. Honestly, I want more than just kissing but, I am not that cheap.

Something about her making me want more and expect greater things. Is it just me or she felt the same thing? "I'm sorry." She actually blushed before jumping off from my balcony! She landed on all four and ran towards the forest behind the castle. I trace my lips that has her taste and smiled sheepishly. "Good times huh, my queen?" I was surprised when Armina was behind me, holding my night robe.

"Helvisa kissed you, meaning she approved you as her mate. But, that of course, depends on you whether to accept or reject her feelings." Mate? I probably look as confuse as ever when she just chuckled at my reaction. "It's okay. I have some urgent news. Commander Tristan's spy saw a couple of enemy fleets just few kilometres from Gavreau's sea borders." Armina pointed at the south side.

"The south huh. That's where most of mineral extraction is happening. How many days shall they take to be here?" Armina helped me by stripping my clothes off. "10 days." She put on my robe and I turned around to face her. She tying my robe and smiled. "That's enough time to think if our strategy."

"I think the main question here is how to defeat a vampire army with the human soldier. With Reina incapable of fighting ...." Armina gave me her assuring smile. "Reina will be by your side at all times. Helvisa, Eris and I will handle the enemy. She will never mentioned this ever but Helvisa manage to take down a whole army of her father's ghouls before her father manage to nearly killed her if her mother didn't stop him."

Helvisa took down a whole army of ghouls?!

"Let's have faith in her. I'm pretty sure she will not disappoint us in any way." She grabbed my hand and asked me to look down. "This sign, carve into your hand, it's a symbol of unity between you and Helvisa. Whatever you feel, she will feel them as well because she kissed you earlier. The pain you carried, will be carry together with Helvisa from now on. Once you two mated, my queen, you will have the liberty to feel how amazing her power is. I am not her mate so I won't be able to feel them but you will."

Her power? Mated? She meant sex does she?

"Once a demon mark you as her own, you'll be  known as Helvisa's mate. No one from our realm will harm you in anyway." Just how powerful Helvisa are?

***

The next day, I decided to walked around the castle ground and just think of a way to be a even better ruler. I stopped when I saw Armina.

"What is that?" I asked Armina who's kneeling down on the green field, holding something. "Artefacts of the perished. This belongs to a fellow witch, vampire, demon or angel that caught along side us." She showed me apiece of ring. "This belongs to a friend of mine from the village I was born at. She was my only friend before I met Helvisa. She died after an evil ruler invaded our village and took all the young girls to his castle to becoming his sex slave."

I can't believe she has such as past. She always so happy and bubbly. It's true what they say, the widest smile hides the most painful sorrow. "I manage to escape." She showed me another ring. "This belongs to my mate." Mate? As in her husband? "Your husband?" Armina nodded. "He sacrificed himself  protecting our child. But he died with him. Our house were raided. He was a wanted creature back then."

"How old is your son?" I asked. I shouldn't asked such question after i noticed she became a little sad. "I'm sorry." Armina smiled. "It's okay. He was 2 years old." I really want to ask her this. "How is it possible for Helvisa and Eris to have a child?" Armina chuckled at my question. "Yes. I may had a husband but no one could beat Helvisa's." I was confused at first but then I realised she was talking about the size of their genital.

"That's inappropriate!" I  blushed. Armina chuckled. "Once Helvisa found the person she suppose to be with, she will not sleeping around. I've been her friend for years now. I know who she really is." Armina assured. Somehow I think they have been doing it many times before. What if she's also pregnant like Reina? "Are you worrying I might be pregnant?" I was surprised. She seems to know everything that I'm thinking off.

"It's impossible for me because I took the remedy. It's been working for years now and I don't see why it wouldn't now. The only reason Reina have a child inside because she didn't took the remedy in the first place. She should be aware that Eris's bloodline is one heck of a breeder." She actually giggled in front of me. "Do you think we can protect this island?" I asked a stupid question. "I have faith in all the soldier that will be protecting it. I've work for them for quite some time and I'm sure they will deliver their very best."

Armina seems confident. "But, they probably get kill too." Armina smiled. "That's war for you. War is war, peace is peace. These soldier know that once they were sent into the battlefield, nothing can save them except for themselves. There's reinforcement but when it comes down to war, you will have these burden on your shoulder to protect your comrades and yourself. These soldier has seen the worst case scenario before, they will be fine."

Somehow that actually bring a little light of hope in my mind. "For us, the worst would be when we have to fight Helvisa's father. He's the strongest dark lord ever and we nearly die because of him. But it doesn't mean we'll given up. War allowed us to learned from the mistake we make in the past and prevent them in the future. Like what we did was treason. Helvisa was greedy at the time and look at us." She chuckled.

"But I don't blame her. I blame myself for not being a better friend and for not preventing this things to happen. But now we have a new goal to fulfil, it is to save Gavreau island and its ruler. That's what we promised." Gaultier made them promised such things huh. I was surprised he manage to handle these creatures better than I do. For a 13 year prince, I am glad he's not following Armand's path. I've done my job as a mother perfectly. I hope.

"Gisele." I turned around to see Helvisa's demon side kneeling down before me. "Yes?" I asked. She pointed at the south side of the island. "They're here earlier than expected. We need to attack now before they completely taken over the whole mines." What?! They already taking over the mines?! What should I do? I don't know what to do. "Relax my queen. Hella, are you sure about this?" She nodded.

"Armina .... you need to do that again ...." do what now? "Not again." Armina sighed. "Alright. Just don't forget to take me back." Helvisa's demon side nodding her head. Armina bow down to me and suddenly disappear. "Where .... what is happening?!" I asked her. "Doing her job as a protector of course. Why?" She asked me back. "Your risking her life?!" She shake her head. "She used to it. She knows what to do and how to act."

"She's just a woman!" I emphasise. "A woman with magical powers. Don't worry. Shs done this job before. She may not look like it but that's the same person who slaughtered an army of the undead in the matter of minutes." I can't believe Armina capable of doing such thing! She's such a sweetheart. Not like this demon, who's cold and heartless.

"Are you angry at me?" She asked. I didn't respond. I hope she get the idea and leave me alone. But before I could even wish for that, I felt a hand on my waist. In seconds she's right in front of me and lifted my chin up using her other free hand. "I am not Helvisa who will stand down while you're being this hot. I am a demon with needs. It's been years since Adelina rejected me. I want more than rebound sex."

I pushed her away from me. "If that's how you act, I don't think I can give you an answer after the war is over." She seems spook and literally kneeling down in front of me. "I don't think I can manage to hear another rejection. Helvisa might be just a mere human if that happen. There's limit to how I can take it." There's what? "There's no need for you to be rush. Take your time and smile for Helvisa whenever it's appropriate. She's planning to go to war without any help. She might need all the support a queen has."

I didn't get to asked her anything when she disappeared as well. What is wrong with her and her demon? What is she planning to do?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 32
Two brothers who had a horrible past. Went through so many experiments but finally made it out. They leave the place they were born to live a life. T...
131K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
3.9K 264 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
388 44 14
A model, A football player, An addict. A selective team have been chosen to save everyone from Lucifer Morningstar, who decided to overthrow his old...