His Obsession || Book One

By XBeautyBrainsX

(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering i... More

First Period
Daydream
Home
Untold Secrets
Three Things
Escapes
Gossip
Dates
Visitor
Melodies
Rico
Convertibles
Whip-Cream
Destination
Roses
Bands
Unknown Caller
Stalker
History
Feuds
Invasion
Puzzle
Games
Black Eyes
Undercover
Errors
Company
Affairs
Truces
Hands All Over
Coasters
Goodbye High School
Birthday
Rings
Rejected Happiness
Invitations
Interruption
Vacant
Knives
Manipulation
Guilt
Despair
Depression
Hierarchy
New Faces
Hotshot
Risks
Addiction
Tears
Return of the Devil
Sleep
Book Two is Out!!

Silent

126K 4.1K 759
By XBeautyBrainsX

Danica's POV:

After sweeping by the hamper, I noticed the laundry was starting to build up. And so after I finished cleaning, I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper and tugged off the sheets from the Alaska King mattress.

As I stuffed the folded laundry back in their shelves, I paused when I realized my favorite black thong was missing. I could've sworn it was there last night. Maybe I've misplaced it, I suggested to myself.

I shuffled all over, scanning the room. Nothing.

I could've also sworn my white shirt had been draped over the backrest of a chair in the room. I made my way back to my drawer.

My red laced bra was also gone. This was no coincidence. Three things that were my favorite to wear, especially since Eric had loved them so much on me.

Was Santiago or Alessandra doing the laundry? That was way out of character.

I paced out the room, down the corridor, and downstairs. Santiago had been in his room, most likely playing with his fancy gadgets.

I barged through the door without much thought and caught him in the middle of an experiment. "Hey, did you start the wash?"

He looked up, furrowing his brows as he frowned, "No, did you want me to?"

I shook my head, "Were you looking for something in my room?"

His voice grew suspicious, "No I haven't, why?"

"Some things are missing."

He shrugged as he resumed playing with his contraption, "It was probably Alessandra."

It looked like she had cleaned a little while she was passing through. I blushed for my slovenly ways.

But that shirt really wasn't dirty, so I went to rescue it from the hamper.

I expected to find it near the top, but it wasn't there. I dug through the whole pile and still couldn't find it. I knew I was probably getting paranoid, but it seemed like something else was missing, or maybe more than one thing. I didn't even have half a load here.

The washing machine was empty. I checked the dryer too, half-expecting to find a washed load waiting for me, courtesy of Alessandra.

Nothing. I frowned, mystified.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Santiago yelled out his door.

"Not yet."

I searched under my bed, nothing but dust bunnies and shoes. I gave up when the doorbell rang. That would be Noah.

I pulled the door open with a big smile on my face, "Hey, come in."

He grinned, greeting me with a warm hug. "It's nice seeing you again."

*

We ordered some pizza and watched a comedic movie.

In the middle of the flick, I could hear my phone begin to ring from a distance.

I turned over to Noah as I stood up, "I'll be back, sorry."

I rushed to the noisy device on the kitchen counter and instantly froze in paranoia. It was an unknown number.

Santiago walked out the hallway and into the kitchen, refilling his water. He glanced at me, motioning at my phone, "Aren't you going to answer that?"

I couldn't reply, or move. The first thought that ran across my mind was Marcello.

A name sworn to never be said again.

Santiago shrugged as he left the room, I waited until he left and finally accepted the call.

My voice rattled in fright, "Hello?"

There was nothing. Nothing but dead air. No one answered, but there was someone on the line. There had to be.

I could hear the very faint background noise, but there was no voice, just silence.

I tried again, "Hello?"

No answer.

I decided to hang up the eerie phone call and returned to Noah.

"Who was it?" He asked as I took a seat.

Hesitating for a moment, I cleared my throat. "Oh, it was just a machine trying to get me to do a survey."

He nodded and glanced back onto the plasma TV.

About ten minutes passed and I decided to ask him deeper questions.

"Do you mind me asking... why do your parents want you to become a pharmacist?"

Noah pondered for a long moment, "Both were pharmacists, including my fathers ancestors. I suppose its inherited."

"And you don't find it interesting?"

His expression was unreadable, "It's very easy to me. I've been with my father in the lab multiple times and conveniently know how and what to mix to make any type of antidote."

I stared amaze, "You know... not all heroes wear capes."

He chuckled at my comment.

Our laughter died out and eventually our eyes did the talking.

His eyes gawked me cautiously from the other side of the room.

I bit my lip, confidently hoping he caught on.

He stood up, inhaling in deeply. "May I use the restroom?"

I nodded as I lead him to the one upstairs. I guided him down the corridor and into my bedroom. "It's the door beside my bed."

He glanced at it, and back to me. His eyes looked as if they were fighting against a decision, I could tell one overpowered the other.

Noah stepped towards me and when he leaned in, so close I could spell the flouriest scent coming from his breath, I knew I would never forget this moment. "I never had to go."

His lips reached my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin, I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest.

My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever.

I lifted my hands out of his, and pulled them up high to his shoulders, where I then entwined them with his soft, brown hair.

He put his hands down at my waist while pulling me closer to his chest.

As our lips touched, my throat blazed. That wasn't all though. I had never felt like this before, it was like hunger, not the kind I was accustomed to, but it was practically as demanding.

It felt strange. It felt... good. His lips on mine was absolutely intoxicating. I kissed him again and he returned the kiss enthusiastically.

When we pulled away, his top lip was barely grazing against mine. Breathing just loudly enough for him to hear it.

The kiss went on for a long period of time, and I got lost in it. His lips were so sweet, they tasted like minty fresh gum.

He lied me down on the bed, and bent down, his lips pressed against my neck, brushing it lightly.

That light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," Noah whispered as his lips hovered across my delicate skin.

When I still said nothing, his mouth dusted against the hollow of my temple. "Or now."

His hands traced alongside the edge of my hips and in between my thighs, "Or now."

His fingers hooked on the sides of my jeans and he then slid them off.

"Or-"

But I had reached up and ripped his flannel button up open to reveal his godly figure.

I pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were unspoken.

He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted. Not now, not after all this time.

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder on me.

He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him.

My fingers slipped in between us and I unbuckled his pants.

Every stroke seemed as if it split me more and more in half. I felt my knees shake as I panted, pulling his neck to me.

Our lips were in response to each other.

Noah pushed deeper in me. I'll never forget it.

He lifted and heaved. I couldn't believe it.

The entire room rocked, it was passionate.

*

I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was thirty minutes after 3.

Unknown number.

In distress, I answered with an upset voice. "Hello??"

Again, no one answered.

"Hello?"

Silence.

I hung up in frustration and turned off my phone, tossing back in bed beside Noah who was fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 8.3K 54
Raven Rodriguez has grown up a normal life with the future of the mafia looming over her back. A new guy moves to her school and seems to make it hi...
1.8K 56 50
As he leaned in closer, I could feel the warmth of his breath on my face and his tempting lips mere inches away from mine. Our eyes locked onto each...
494K 9.5K 33
*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep in New Mexico. She has no money, no fam...
88.6K 5.1K 39
Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's time to take a break and enjoy herself. J...