Delinquent || Naruto

By JoelleAu

[2nd Place in Other/Mixed Media of Naruto Wattys] Ranked #15 in ItaSaku Sakura was raised by Orochimaru singl... More

RECONSTRUCTION
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Apologies

Please Respond [Updated]

2.8K 73 22
By JoelleAu

I received a lot of requests to publish the story quickly but tbh, I don't have the time to sit down and write yet. Heck, I haven't been reconstructing the plot of this particular story yet.

So I would like to ask if you would want me to publish the old version so you can all read it? Just a warning though, it'll be really bad. When the time comes for me to finally come to editing this story, I'll unpublish it again and publish the updated chapters one by one.

What do you think?

[UPDATE]

Thank you so much for responding! Honestly, I didn't expect to receive so many comments about this matter and thank you so much for being considerate of my situation :) It truly warmed my heart to read some of your caring comments.

Since most, if not all, agreed to have the old version published, I will do so. Please forgive me for the terrible content, this story was one of my very first stories.

If you're new and you're disappointed at my writing, I'm terribly sorry but I really hope you'll continue supporting me! Because after my current projects, I'll be editing this story and hopefully I won't be disappointing anybody. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.4K 454 136
The only daughter of a famous Griffin Rock architect, Sooha Otoha, was proud, selfish and capricious because she was spoiled by her parents and at th...
613K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
30K 933 14
How can you outrun your tragic, heartbreaking past when it's steadily looking into your eyes calling you mommy, making you regret nothing. "I've done...