Fifty Shades Of Justin

By Believeeexoxo

There comes a time in your life when you realize you don’t want to be with anyone else. Even though you’ve be... More

Chapter One- "When It All Began..."
Chapter Two- "I'm Not Loveable..."
Chapter Three- "I Don't Love Anybody..."
Chapter Four- "You Don't Deserve It..."
Chapter Five- "Let Me Explain..."
Chapter Six- "I Promise..."
Chapter Seven- "Today's Gonna Be Special..."
Chapter Eight- "If I Told You..."
Chapter Nine- "I'll Tell You When I'm Ready..."
Chapter Ten- "She's Just An Old Family Friend..."
Chapter Eleven- "I Already Took Care Of It..."
Chapter Twelve- "What Did I Just Do..."
Chapter Thirteen- "Watch It Fall..."
Chapter Fourteen- "Some Bitch From My Past..."
Chapter Fifteen- "Finally It Was Over..."
Chapter Sixteen- "What The Hell Have I Done... "
Chapter Seventeen- "I Know We Will..."
Chapter Eighteen- "You're Mine..."
Chapter Nineteen- "I'll Protect You..."
Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."
Chapter Twenty One- "I Never Thought I'd Find Him..."
Chapter Twenty Two- "Is That How You Like It?"
Chapter Twenty Three- "Am I Hurting You?"
Chapter Twenty Four- "Losing You..."
Chapter Twenty Five- "Handcuffs..."
Chapter Twenty Six- "Found You..."
Chapter Twenty Seven- "Leave Then..."
Chapter Twenty Eight- "Darkness..."
Chapter Twenty Nine- "Think Again..."
Chapter Thirty- "What's Your Emergency?"
Chapter Thirty One- "I Did This To Her... "
Chapter Thirty Two- "I Needed That..."
Chapter Thirty Three- "I Don't Care..."
Chapter Thirty Five- "Home..."
Chapter Thirty Six- "I Can Do It Myself..."
Chapter Thirty Seven- "I Was Wrong About You..."
Chapter Thirty Eight- "The Ring..."
Chapter Thirty Nine- "Don't Scream Too Loud..."
Chapter Forty- "The Perfect Moment..."
SEQUEL.

Chapter Thirty Four- "Pinky Promise..."

70.8K 1.3K 1.9K
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Thirty Four

"Pinky Promise..."

Justin’s Point Of View

             It was finally Sophia’s last week in the hospital and I was counting down the seconds until we could go back home so we could just be alone for five minutes without a nurse or a doctor coming in to check on her. Sophia was still in a lot of pain but thankfully she felt better than last week so they took her off of the medication she was previously on.

            “Good morning Sophia.” Dr. Clark clicked his pen back and turned his attention to her monitors. “How are you feeling today?”

            She smiled and sat up in her bed, twirling her fingers around the locket I gave her. “I’m actually feeling better than I ever have before.”

            I was so grateful that Sophia was still with me and that nothing severe happened to her. Her head injury looked a lot worse than what it felt like she said but I’m pretty sure she was lying just so she could go home with me.

            “That’s great.” He nodded, looking her over. “If things keep going as planned you should be able to go home in three days. But just because you’re home doesn’t mean you can do what you usually do. You’re still going to be on bed rest for another two weeks. Do I make myself clear?”

            He turned his gaze towards me and I could tell his piece of advice was meant more for me than for her. I didn’t like the way he was talking to me. It was as if he thought I wouldn’t take care of her or something. As if I hadn’t been here for the past three weeks almost.

            “I’ll make sure to take care of her.” I replied bitterly. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

            He clicked his pen back again and turned for the door, pausing to give me a look of sympathy. “Can I talk to you outside for a second Mr. Bieber?”

            “What is it?” Sophia spoke up from her bed. “Why does he have to go outside?”

            I put my hand up, signaling for her to stop talking, and quickly walked out of the room hearing Dr. Clark follow close behind.

            Shutting the door quietly behind him, He began to scribble onto his clipboard before looking at me with his piercing blue eyes.

            “Mr. Bieber this medical bill might be more than what you expected.” He shook his head, flipping through paper after paper. “She’s had a lot of scans and a lot of tests done. That’s not even including the hospitalization fee.”
            “I don’t care.” I spat, cutting him off. I was still bitter towards him after his indirected speech to me earlier. “Whatever the price is it’ll be fine.”

            “Justin it’s twenty thousand dollars.” He whispered quietly.

            Seriously? I almost laughed in his face. Does he honestly understand how much money I make? That was actually cheaper than what I thought it was going to be.

            “That’s fine.” I smiled and took out my wallet. “Do you need me to pay now?”

            His eyes became alive with humor as he looked back down at my wallet. It was almost like he didn’t even know who I was.

            “No, that’s not necessary. The payment can be made after she’s discharged. Are you sure about this?”

            “I’m positive.” I replied chuckling. “It’s all good.”

            I looked around the hospital room at all of the nurses and doctors running rapidly fast to get to the different rooms. I honestly don’t understand how these people did it every day. I could hardly stay in here another three days, let alone every day of my life. I couldn’t imagine what Dr. Clark goes through on a day-to-day basis.

            “Oh before I forget,” He flipped to another sheet on his clipboard and began to write something down. “When Sophia gets back home you need to make sure that she’s not on her feet for at least two week unless she has to use the restroom. Also, no sexual intercourse during that time alright?”

            Damn. I honestly couldn’t take another day without having sex with her. I don’t think I’ve ever gone this long without it.

            “Got it.” I placed my hand on the handle of the door and turned back to look at him once more, making sure that was all he needed.      

            “I’ll be back to check on her later.” He replied.

            Closing the door behind me, I opened the blue curtain and saw her brown eyes immediately burn into mine wanting to know what was said. I didn’t want to tell her that we couldn’t have sex for another two weeks so I just decided to leave that part out.

            “What did he say?” She whispered, trying to fix her hair.

            “He just wanted to talk about the payment. That’s all.”

            I held my breath because I knew exactly where this was headed. I know she hated when I paid for things for her but there was no way in hell I was going to let her be twenty thousand dollars in debt for something I brought her into.

            “Shit.” She said, wincing from the pain. “How much do I have to pay?”

            I wanted to make this as gentle as possible. Walking over to her side, I pulled over the chair and sat down, grabbing her hand in mine.

            “You aren’t paying for anything baby. Don’t worry about it.”
            She looked confused at first, trying to understand what I was saying, but it didn’t take her more than thirty seconds before I saw her eyes widen from shock.

            “Justin don’t tell me you-“

            “Stop.” I interrupted her and leaned down to kiss her palm. “I don’t want you to worry about this. Just know that you’ll be fine, alright?”
            Running her fingers through her hair, I could just see her mind racing even though she wasn’t saying anything. She opened her mouth to speak a couple of times but closed it knowing I’d just win in the end anyways.

            “You don’t have to.” She said quietly, her eyes filling up with tears.

            “I don’t have to.” I agreed, running my fingers across her knuckles. “I want to.”

            Before she could say anything more I heard the door open and turned my head around to thankfully find Carina walk around the curtain. I’m honestly glad Sophia had her around because she hadn’t left her side the entire three weeks she’s been in the hospital. She was amazing.

            “Carina!” She smiled and opened her arms out for her.

            Carina gladly embraced the hug and I got up so she could take my seat. I was hungry anyways and I haven’t been able to go get anything because I didn’t want to leave her alone. But now that Carina was here I wouldn’t feel so guilty.

            “I’m gonna go grab something to eat downstairs.” I said, glancing towards Carina. “Do you want anything?”
            “No I’m good. I had lunch before I came here.” She replied.

            “I want something.” Sophia groaned and rubbed her hands over her face. “I’m so hungry.”

            I chuckled and bent down to kiss her cheek.

            “Baby you aren’t allowed to have anything from downstairs yet. I don’t want you to get sick.”

            Turning for the door, I felt her hand grab my arm. “Hey.” She whispered, pulling me back to her. “Give me a real kiss.”

            I couldn’t wipe the cheesy grin off of my face because she made me so happy and I couldn’t shake the feeling off.

            Pressing my lips to hers, she bit my bottom lip pulling it back, and released me.

            “Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever. I love you.”

            “I love you more baby.” I laughed, walking over to the curtain. “Thank you for being the best girlfriend ever.”

            “You guys honestly make me sick.” Carina said jokingly, rolling her eyes. “Get a room.”

            “Trust me, we would if we could.” I replied, smirking at her.

            “Must be a pain for you guys to not have sex. How long has it been now, going on three weeks right?”

            Sophia giggled, her face turning a bright red. “For me, yeah. Not for him.”

            “What?” Carina exploded into laughter, gaping at Sophia. “You fucked him in the hospital? What the hell is wrong with you?”
            “Hey don’t question her.” I cut her off and pressed my tongue inside my cheek to try and keep myself from smiling. “I don’t want it to stop.”

            “Ew.” Carina replied, opening up her purse. “Go get something to eat Justin. Sophia and I will gladly read through these teen vogue magazines.”

-------- 

            It’d been an hour and I was heading back to the elevator from the cafeteria. They honestly had some of the worst food there that I’ve ever had. There was a special going on with some turkey dinner shit and I almost gagged.

            Trying to ignore the stares from the random people piling out of the elevator, I made my way inside and pressed the twelfth floor button. I couldn’t wait to just get out of here and go home with her. I just wanted to lay together in my bed with her like old times. I wanted to forget that this whole thing ever even happened.

            The elevator stopped on the fourth floor and I saw a woman with short blonde hair that looked to be in her thirties enter inside, holding a blanket with my face on it. She didn’t see me I don’t think because she turned her back to me, caressing the blanket between her thumb and pointer finger. Why would a woman her age have a blanket with my face on it?

            “Excuse me.” I tapped her shoulder and waited for her to turn around.

            Once she saw me, she put her hand over her heart in utter disbelief that I was standing right in front of her and started to cry.

            “Hey.” I stroked her back, trying to calm her down. “It’s okay. Don’t cry. Are you a fan or something? Did you want a picture?”
            She let out a laugh and tried to wipe the tears away from her eyes. “No, my daughter is. She’s a patient here. You have no idea how much she loves you.”

            Well now it made more sense to me now. She looked exaughsted from lack of sleep. Her green eyes were puffy underneath from previous episodes of crying it looked like and her wrinkles stood out against her pale face, making it look like she aged ten years.

            “Is she here now?” I asked.

            I didn’t want to see anyone in pain and if her daughter was a fan I don’t see why I couldn’t just drop by and say hello. It looked like she could use a stress-reliever from what I could tell.

            “Yes.” She whispered, wiping away more tears. “She’s on the ninth floor.”
            “Well…” I said, trying to hold back a smile. “How would she like a visit from me?”

            “Are you kidding?” She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. “That would make her whole entire world. You just have no idea.”
            Not even asking if it was okay, she wrapped me in a warm embrace, which I didn’t mind at all. I loved being able to do this for people and make their lives a little bit better just by being there. I still don’t understand how I’m able to do that for anyone.

            “What’s your daughters name?” I asked, trying to make conversation.

            The elevator doors opened up to the ninth floor and she stepped out into the brown painted foyer, trying to slim out her wrinkly blue knitted sweater.

            “Isabelle.” She replied, giving me a warm smile. ”She’s seven.”

            I looked around the new floor and actually appreciated the new surroundings until I read the sign that was above the check in desk. ‘Oncology Unit.’

            My heart immediately plummeted into my stomach at the realization that Isabelle must have cancer.

            The woman followed my gaze to the sign and looked back at me, her eyes filing up with tears.

            “She has leukemia. Things were going so well at home. We thought she was getting better but then she started to throw up blood…” She winced from the flashback. “We brought her back here and she’s been in here for almost two weeks now.” She put her hand to her mouth, trying to hold back the sobs. “The doctors don’t think she has much time left and I just-“

            I brought her close to my chest, not wanting her to have to talk through the pain anymore, and let her sob into my shirt. I didn’t understand why things like this happened to good-hearted people. Her family didn’t deserve this at all, let alone Isabelle.

            She tore her gaze from mine, quickly pulling herself away, and tried to compose herself. I think she just didn’t like to show her emotions because she seemed like a really strong woman.

            “My name’s Kathy by the way. I really can’t thank you enough for doing this. You’re going to make her so happy.” She walked down the white hallway, stopping in front of the unit, and punched the bell, waiting to be let in.

            Walking around a corner and past three other rooms, she stopped in front of room 401 and opened her hand out, signaling for me to go first. I tried to straighten out my t-shirt and my jeans to look presentable. If I had known I was going to surprise this little girl today I would have looked a lot nicer.

            Knocking twice on the door, I waited to hear an answer.

            “Come in.” A high-pitched voice responded.

            Peeking around the curtain, I saw a little girl who I assumed to be Isabelle. She was so beautiful.

            Her hair was almost completely gone but her bright blue eyes stood out against her face and her smile instantly made my day a million times better once she saw me.

            “Justin?” She gasped in complete shock. “Mommy you got Justin Bieber to visit me?”
            Kathy started to explain what happened but I cut her off.

            “Yeah, she did.” I said excitedly, walking to her bedside.

            She had a bunch of tubes in her and she had Barbie dolls spread out across her bed. My heart jumped into my throat as I looked at the toys around her room. She was too young for this to be happening to her.

            “Your mom set this whole thing up because she knows how much you love me. You have the best mommy in the whole world.”
            Kathy started to cry and sent me a silent thank you as Isabelle looked at her mom in awe and then looked back at me.

            “You’re actually here! I can’t believe it. How long are you staying?”
            “As long as you want sweetie.” I smiled and picked up a Barbie doll. “Do you like to play with these?”

            She giggled, picking up a dress for it, and nodded her head. “Yes.” She said shyly. “I like to play dress up with them.”
            “Well I like that dress.” I said, pointing at the one in her hand. “That one would look great on her.”

            She beamed at me and handed the dress to me for me to change the doll. I immediately started to slide the fabric over the Barbie dolls head and glanced up at her. It honestly amazed me how someone so little could be going through so much pain and the only concern she had at the moment was what dress she was going to put on her Barbie doll. It’s girls like her that inspire me every day of my life.

            “You’re really special, you know that Isabelle?”
            She blushed and leaned over to the bedside table to grab a stack of CD’s.

            “I listen to your music every day. Be Alright is my favorite song of yours because of well, you know….” She looked around the room at the machines she was connected to. “Your music makes me happy.”

            I tried not to let the tears fall from my eyes and looked away from her and back to Kathy. She was still crying from what I said earlier and wrapped her arms around herself.

            “I’m glad my music does that for you Isabelle.” I smiled, gazing back at her. “You’re a strong girl and you’ll make it through this. I want you to keep fighting for me and I don’t want you to give up, ever. Can you promise me that?”

            She nodded and stuck her pinky out to me. “I pinky promise.”

            Wrapping my pinky with hers, I laughed at how adorable she was. She was the sweetest, most down to earth little girl I’ve ever met yet she was facing so many struggles.

            “Is Sophia alright? You know, your girlfriend?”
            I looked at her in disbelief that she actually knew who she was and she continued to try and clear things up.

            “It’s been on the news and stuff. That’s the only reason that I know.” Her blue eyes looked me up and down as if she was trying to process that I was actually right in front of her.

            “She’s great.” I smiled thinking about her. “She’s going to come home in three days.”

            “Wow!” She replied, her blue eyes gleaming with excitement. “That’s great! I was so nervous when I found out that she was in the hospital because I didn’t want you to lose her. She’s pretty important to you, isn’t she?”

            “Yeah.” I chuckled, nodding my head in agreement. “She is.”

            She remained silent for what felt like thirty seconds and all I could hear was the beeping on her machines. I was about to speak up but before I could she interrupted me.

            “Do you love her?” She whispered, her voice suddenly getting serious.

            I looked down at my hands wondering what I should tell her. Most girls would get mad if I told them the truth but this little girl was special and I wanted to treat her like I would a close friend of mine because that’s honestly how I was viewing her.

            “Yes.” I smiled. “A lot actually.”

            Her eyes welled up with tears and I started to feel like a jerk for even saying that to her. I leaned over to wipe the tears off of her cheeks and grabbed her hand.

            “Are you alright sweetie? What did I say?”
            “You didn’t say anything.” She said sniffling. She grabbed the doll and started to play with it’s hair. “It’s just that I hear the doctors talk about me to my mom and I know I don’t have much longer left. I wanted to find love and have a boyfriend, you know? Get married. I wanted to be a princess for a day or at least feel like one.”

            My heart dropped into my stomach and I tried to hold the tears back. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so bad for someone in my entire life. She didn’t deserve any of the things that were happening to her and I couldn’t believe how strong she was being.

            “Isabelle.” I said, squeezing her hand. “Only you can determine how long you’re here for okay? You don’t have an expiration date. You are the strongest girl I think I’ve ever met and you just changed my life today. I want you to know that.”

            A cheesy grin was plastered on her face and she nodded her head in agreement.

            “Are you going to get married to Sophia do you think and make her feel like a princess?”

            I laughed and fumbled with my t-shirt, trying to think of what to say. “I think I’d like to at some point in the future, yeah.”

            “Why are you waiting?” She questioned, starting a braid on the dolls hair.

            “What do you mean?” I asked confused.

            “You said you love her and you said she makes you happy. You almost lost her once and from what I’ve learned, you never know how long you’re here for. So why are you waiting?”
            I sat there on the bed next to her with my hands in my lap trying to think of what to say back. This little girl has just made such an impact on my life and she didn’t have the slightest clue.

            “You’re really wise for your age, you know that?” I said grinning at her.

            “Maybe.” She giggled, handing me the doll. “But you ignored my question.”
            “I don’t know.” I finally said after about a minute. “I don’t know why I’m waiting.”

            Before she had time to reply, there was a knock at the door. I turned my head to see a nurse walk past the curtain and stop dead in her tracks once she saw me.

            “Oh um, hello.” She said blushing. “I’m here to take Isabelle to chemotherapy.”

            Isabelle rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. “I don’t want to go.”

            “Honey.” Her mom warned, going to her side. “They’re going to make you get better.”

            “But Justin’s here.” She whined.

            “Hey.” I said, grabbing her hand again. “I’m going to be here for three more days. I’ll come back to visit you, alright?”

            She let the offer sink in and slowly nodded her head. “Promise me one thing before you go.”

            “What’s that?” I chuckled, running my thumb over her knuckles.

            “Don’t wait.”
            I immediately stopped laughing after I saw how serious she looked. I glanced up at the nurse and saw her waiting patiently for me to wrap things up.

            “Can I think about it?”
            “I guess.” She said, sticking her pinky finger out for me again. “Pinky promise you’ll think about it though?”

            “Pinky promise.” I replied, wrapping my finger around hers.

            The nurse took the breaks off of her bed and went to disconnect her IV’s from her. I realized the doll was still in my hand and went to go give it back to her, but she quickly shook her head.

            “Keep it.” She smiled. “Finish the braid on her hair and when you come back we can dress her up in something new.”
            I traced my fingers over the hair on the doll and nodded my head, letting her know I would.

            “Stay strong Isabelle.” I whispered in her ear. “You’re a beautiful princess. Never forget that.” I brought my lips against her cheek, making her get red in the face.

            “I won’t.” She replied shyly.

            I watched the nurse wheel her away and tried to just process what had just happened. That was one of the most inspirational moments I think I’ve ever had and probably one of the most life changing.

            Kathy walked over to me and embraced me in a hug.

            “You don’t know how much that just made her day.” She whispered, wiping the tears away. “I have to go with her to chemo but I just wanted to honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

            “It was the other way around.” I said, interrupting her. “Your daughter just changed my life today. I will never ever forget her.”

            She pressed her hand over her heart and shook her head, turning for the door. “She loves you so much.”

            “You tell her I love her more every time she says that.” I smirked, following her out. “I’ll be back to visit in a couple of days.”

-------- 

            “Baby that’s so sweet.” Sophia said, handing the doll back to me. “I’m so glad you were able to meet her.”

            I had spent the last half hour talking non-stop about Isabelle. I couldn’t fathom how much I was in love with this little girl. I really couldn’t.

            “She’s so strong.” I said, remembering her speech from earlier. “She goes through so much and yet she still finds a way to remain positive. It’s incredible.”

            “Maybe I’ll get to meet her.” She replied smiling. “She seems great.”

            “She is.” I agreed. “She would love to meet you too. We talked a lot about you actually.”

            “Really?” She questioned, sitting up in her bed. “About what?”
            I didn’t want to come right out and say that we were talking about marriage because to be honest I didn’t know if we were ready for that yet. We had talked a little bit about it but we both agreed not to make any moves until later in the future.

            “Nothing really…” I trailed off, trying to change the topic of conversation. “Just about how crazy I am about you.”

            She giggled and turned her head the other way embarrassed. “Sounds like you had a good time.”
            “I did.” I said, turning the doll around.

            As I was scanning over the dolls features, I remembered something I had promised Isabelle from earlier.

            “Oh by the way babe, do you know how to braid?”

NOTE TO THE READER: okay so I know it's not Thursday but I'm kinda just updating as I go, lol. This was one of my favorite chapters so far and I hope you guys liked it! I'm gonna continue updating once a week but I kind of like surprising you guys so i'm not going to tell you what day it'll be :)

Once again just to remind you, If you like Fifty Shades Of Justin and you want to finish the book sooner instead of waiting every week for a new chapter, you can order the paperback book here!- http://www.lulu.com/shop/deanna-ingraham/fifty-shades-of-justin/paperback/product-21468375.html

 It is MIND BLOWING btw that there's almost half a million reads on this story! ugh ily guys so much it's not even funny. 

PLEASE comment and let me know what you guys thought! I can't respond to everyone but I promise I read through every comment and I always smile at what you guys think. Your feedback means the world to me!

Oh and just to let everyone know, I had to spell 'Bieber' 'Beiber' in the paperback version because i didn't want to get sued. So no, it's not a spelling error and yes, I know how to spell Bieber. 

Twitter: @believeeexoxo                       

Instagram: @deannaluvx3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 790 55
Note: Its Still Unedited Series 1 Completed Reading the first Series is a must [SERIES 2] Meet Xiandrellyn Blue Myers ang panganay sa triplets hindi...
584K 35.6K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5K 57 6
This is the story of what would have happened if Wukong's plan had succeeded. This episode is from The King, the Prince, and the Shadow (S3 ep9) to t...
16K 421 7
This takes place after Fire Across the Galaxy, what if Ahsoka wasn't Fulcrum, and she was still 14. What if she was the last Togruta? In this story A...