The Strange Kind Of Perfect

By Mykaylynn

{ EDITING } Kristen Mays never thought her life could change as fast as the speed of coffee going down her br... More

Chapter 1 Coffee Spill
Chapter 2 We Need to Talk
Chapter 3 Aubrey
Chapter 4 First Day
Chapter 5 Green Eyes
Chapter 6 Clase de EspaΓ±ol
Chapter 7 Add Friend
Chapter 8 Nightmares
Chapter 9 Ran Into
Chapter 10 Dance Party
Chapter 11 Bucket List
Chapter 12 So We Meet Again
Chapter 13 Old Friends, New Begginings
Chapter 14 Surprise Me
Chapter 15 Date Night
Chapter 16 Just Peachy
Chapter 17 Lets Begin
Chapter 18 Starting Over
Chapter 19 Type AB
Chapter 20 Football
Chapter 21 A Year Ago
Chapter 22 Sleepover
Chapter 23 Awkward
Chapter 24 The Justice League
Chapter 25 Halloween Party
Chapter 26 New Jobs For All
Chapter 27 Kiss One
Chapter 28 Pizza Dough
Chapter 29 Pizza Toppings
Chapter 30 Goodbyes
Chapter 31 Funerals & Fights
Chapter 32 The Flip Side
Chapter 33 Christmas Tree
Chapter 34 Ornaments
Chapter 35 Not Over Yet
Chapter 36 They Talk About Guys
Chapter 37 Raining Milk
Chapter 38 Curiousity & the Cat
Chapter 39 Regrets
Chapter 40 Stuck
Chapter 41 911
Chapter 42 *Not* Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 43 Mended
Chapter 44 Prom
Epilogue
Authors Note and Sequel Info
Copyright Note
Q/A
EDITING AND REWRITING

3 Months and Counting

1.8K 26 0
By Mykaylynn

Help my lovelies, long time no see!

For everybody that's completed reading this version of TSKOP, stay here cuz I've got some big news!

For everybody else, go back and finish up the book, I'm sorry for misleading you into thinking this was an update!

In my last note to my readers I told you guys that I would be editing and rewriting the book. I'm still in the process of figuring out if making this story a paperback or not but we'll see when we get there. Anyways, the time has come and I am almost done with the last four chapters of this story! I can tell you right now that it's following the original plot a lot more loosely than I thought it would but I am proud of where it's come. Yes Kristen and Lucas are still the all time ship and Adam is still an a** but I thought that every character deserved a little better....even the new ones....

The new version will be up on August 8th and the book will be temporarily unavailable for reading in the three days before that so I can make sure everything is in order. But mark your calendars because November 8th is when the new version of TSKOP is coming out.

I hope you've enjoyed this version of the story as much as I have but I hope you like this new one even more :)

In the mean time, you should all check off the spin off novella of this story, Detangled. It follows the story of Miss Drake and her story of growing up in (drum roll please) the same town as Kristen and Lucas. They both will be making appearances in the coming chapters but there's already been references to characters and hints as to what the new version of TSKOP will include, so keep your eye out. ;)

Until November 8th, L.O.L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 90 18
It started with a coffee. Don't all good love stories involve coffee in some way or another? Charlotte is a college student living what she believe...
223K 6.5K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
24.8K 4.4K 33
Aria Matthews is in love with her best friend, Lucas Miller. It is the best kept secret since Area 51 and she knows she would take it to the grave. B...
1.3K 61 31
[COMPLETED] It all started with a dare. One dare. A few little words, whispered during a party. A few little words that changed the entire year. F...