The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha

80.2K 1.3K 618
By jarodlikestowrite

"Where am I?" Naruto said to himself as he sat up, only to clutch his eyes. "Damnit!" He exclaimed. He looked around and noticed he was in the hospital. He looked at the window and noticed it was in the middle of the night. He sighed until he heard a slight snoring.

He looked over to find Satsuki in a chair, her head propped up against the wall of the room. He smiled warmly until the events of the massacre came back to him.

Tears flowed slowly down his face as he cried silently.

Tousan, kaasan, Itachi-nii. He thought. His new Mangeykou Sharingan activated. He gasped as he saw his eyes in the mirror. He went to touch them when a voice said something.

"Like your eyes?" Naruto turned quickly to see a man that was half white and half black with one green eye and one yellow one. Above his head was a Venus flytrap like thing. "Hi! I'm Zetsu we were sent by Madara-sama but he is already here!"

If Naruto was alarmed by the plant like man? Then he didn't show it. His face was void of emotion. He heard a slight cough. He turned and found an old man with gray hair and a cane scythe? One eye was not visible because his hair blocked it from view but his visible eye seemed cold and calculating.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked, his voice keeping itself into a low whisper. The old man chuckled.

"I am merely an Uchiha Ghost. But you know me as Madara Uchiha." He croaked out. Naruto's eyes widened slightly.

"That's impossible, you're supposed to be dead. You're too damn old to be alive." Madara smirked before he activated his Sharingan.

"Does this prove anything?" Naruto wanted to deny it, but the evidence was too much to say it was false.

"Fine. You're Madara Uchiha. But what do you want from me?" Naruto asked.

"Is that anyway to address your great grandfather?" He asked with an amused smile as Naruto's jaw hung open slightly. Seeing the confused boy, Madara continued. "You see, your "birth mother" Kushina Uzumaki is not your blood relative. You see, at the time, she and Minato thought that she was infertile. That stupid Senju medic had said it was that but it was not. Kushina was devastated, but her bestfriend, Kasumi Uchiha, donated an egg to Kushina. And-"

"I was that one egg. And she wasn't infertile, that's how Naruko and Menma are here. Am I correct?" Madara slowly nodded. "And you were my real real kaasans grandfather?" Another nod from Madara. Naruto hung his head, processing the new information.

"This is a lot to take in I know. But now that you've unlocked your Mangeykou Sharingan, I've come to you to train you. I've had Zetsu watch you from afar. Your pain and suffering, and your love and joy. He has seen it all. But I have one important detail."

"What is it Jiji?" Naruto said. Madara smiled at the term Naruto used. (I think Jiji is grandfather right?)

"You're​ biological mother had a son. His name was Obito Uchiha. He is your older brother." Naruto's head shot up.

"I have a brother?!" Madara nodded.

"I've been training him. He will prepare things for you with a special group that you will soon lead. You can meet him when we leave."

"Wait, were leaving? But, this village is my home, and what about Satsuki-chan?" He said gesturing towards the sleeping girl. Madara sighed.

"It's not that bad. You will see her soon. Besides, don't you want to be strong enough to protect her?" Naruto's blood froze.

I couldn't protect Tousan, kaasan, or itachi-nii, but I'll be damned if I can protect Satsuki-chan.

Naruto nodded and threw off the blanket. "Turn around and let me change. I'm coming with you Jiji. I needed to get away from this place for awhile anyways, too many bad memories." Madara chuckled at Naruto's still childlike behavior before he and Zetsu turned around.

Naruto changed quickly and said it was okay to the old man and the...plant.

"I want you to promise me one thing." Naruto said. Madara nodded, agreeing. "I want Satsuki-chan to be protected at all times and to keep me updated at least once a month."

"That's acceptable. Now come, your brother is here to take us to the hideout." A vortex came quietly into the room as a tall man came into view with an orange mask.

"Hello old man. Zetsu. Little brother." His voice rang out. Naruto waved slightly before he quickly took a pen and wrote a message to Satsuki and placing it on his pillow. Naruto nodded, ready to go. Naruto felt himself sucked into the vortex, and then sucked into a dark room.

Madara walked over to his huge chair and sat. "Zetsu, get Naruto a bed. He will be staying with us for a long time. Naruto, get to know your brother. Tomorrow, I will start your training."

Naruto walked over to Obito, who seemed to be meditating, and sat down in front of him and stared at him. He looked weird without his mask. Both of his eyes were closed.

When his eyes opened, he looked at Naruto before extending his hand.

"We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Obito Uchiha. Your biological big brother." He smiled slightly. Naruto smiled and shook the extended hand.

"Naruto Uchiha. Nice to meet you Obito-nii." Obito had a genuine smile cross his face and his hand ruffled Naruto's hair, much to his annoyance.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your family. I wanted to stop Danzo's Root agents but by the time I came, it was too late." Naruto nodded.

"It's not your fault​ Obito-nii. It was that bastard Danzo. After I'm done training, he will die. Then, together, we'll achieve true peace!" He exclaimed. Obito nodded with a grin.

"Together?"

"Together!" They bumped fist.

Madara watched the two brothers with a smile on his face. "Yes. Together we will bring true peace." He shifted his gaze to Naruto. "Let our journey begin."

Anyone else expect that? No? Well neither did I! Hahaha

Should I show his training or do a timeskip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 250 5
In this story Naruto's parents are alive and he have a little sister and a brother. The day where the Kyuubi attack Konoha Minato sealed the Kyuubi's...
191K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
690K 9.7K 30
The Sage of the Six Paths, Asura (and Hashirama), Indra (and Madara) and Hamura have given Naruto a gift. After being disowned, Naruto: trains like c...
21.8K 1.3K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...