The Billionaire's Demand

By ShafiraSardar

One summer of fun changed everything for her. Hannah thought she found the one person who could make her laug... More

Summary
Hannah's Lie
Nero's Surprise
Hannah's Confidence
Nero's Unspoken Demand
Hannah's Decision
Nero's Request
Hannah's Regret
Nero's Shield
Hannah's Favorite Sweater
Nero's Backfired Deal
Hannah's Emotional Date
Nero's Sneak Attack
Hannah's Memorable Moment
Nero's Joke
Hannah's Little Girl
Nero's Overprotectiveness
Hannah's Magic Touch
Nero's Reluctance
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Hannah's Self-Control

38.6K 1.4K 16
By ShafiraSardar

Hannah searched through her drawer filled with brightly colored socks, findings tons of lonely socks. She tossed them out of the drawer which she had neatly organized a week ago.
A week ago they moved into Nero's family house. It was big, spacious and felt like home the minute they settled in.
Nero was seated on the edge of the bed, cuddling with their little princess. She was so much more aware these days and they loved every second of it. Nero talked a lot to her and the little princess was always paying attention to her daddy's face, taking it all in.
Huffing once more Hannah searched through the mess she made for a pair of turquoise colored socks. Behind her Nero snickered, finding it amusing to see her out of sorts like that.

"They'll pop again, that's what happens with socks."

"I mean I have nothing against wearing mismatched socks, I'm all for it." Hannah frowned as she slipped a pair of lime colored socks on. It wasn't the same as her turquoise socks, but they had to do, "But how does that happen? Most of my socks are no longer a pair, is it a sign?"

"Don't even go there." Nero warned her, all humor completely gone from his voice.

Letting out another tired sigh Hannah tossed all her socks back in their drawer, not even bothering to organize them like she had done when they moved into the family house.
She got to her feet and turned to see father and daughter staring at each other with smiles upon their faces.

"Are you two sharing secrets now?" She asked, approaching her little family with a bright smile spread across her face, the annoyance of her missing socks forgotten, "I should feed her." Hannah had a slow morning and Emilia somehow didn't make a fuss even though it was past her feeding time, "And you should get dinner ready." She told Nero who raised an eyebrow at her, "Mom and Rebecca will be here in about an hour or so." She reminded him.

"Are you giving me orders now?" He asked, his eyes gleaming playfully as he carefully handed Emilia to her, "Just for that I'm not making you a tuna pineapple pizza."

"Come on." She tried to persuade him with her cutesy voice, but she could tell it wasn't working, "You know you love me."

Nero chuckled, "So rather than using words and romantic gestures I should just bake you a weird pizza to show you how much I actually care about you?" He asked her, "I mean I was planning a date night by the end of the month, candle lit dinner and all. But I guess we don't need that."

"We don't." Hannah smiled at him, "I rather eat the food you make. I told you so many times before, you've got mad kitchen skills."

He shook his head at her, stepping closer to her to kiss her head, "I'm getting dinner ready." He told her, leaving her to feed Emilia and getting her ready for bed.

***

Rebecca took a bite from the mushroom chicken casserole Nero had made, her eyes widening in surprise. Hannah smiled, she had been that surprised as well when she first tried something Nero had made. It didn't fit his character. He appeared to be an intimidating business man, who almost seemed unapproachable. Yet when he was with his family his icy cold stare melted and he became a different person. Someone who smiled often and made jokes, someone who watched over his loved ones and made sure they were safe and protected. She almost lost that, if they didn't have Emilia they wouldn't be sitting at the dining table in his family house having dinner with their family.
Just that thought made her want to burst out in tears. She made sure she didn't though, it would ruin their quiet night in. Instead she leaned toward her husband and kissed his cheek without warning. He tensed up when she suddenly did that, he tilted his head to the side to look at her. When he met her gaze she smiled and leaned in again, kissing him quick yet gently against the lips.

"I love you." She told him, not even caring their family was also seated at the table.

Valerio who sat at the head of the table chuckled while her mother, who sat across her, scoffed.

"Hannah!"

It wasn't proper, even if they were married, doing things like that while they were having dinner was out of the question. She didn't have to look at her mother to know that the woman was flustered while glaring at her daughter. Hannah purposely avoided looking at her mother and focused entirely on her husband.

"I love you too." Nero sounded unsure, not knowing how to react to her sudden change of behavior.

"This is amazing, Nero. I didn't quite believe Hannah when she raved about your cooking skills." Rebecca told Nero, changing the subject to make sure Lillian wouldn't lose it and start preaching to her daughter about manners.

"Thanks." Nero shifted his gaze to Rebecca, "Don't try the pizza though, you might change your mind about my cooking skills."

Rebecca chuckled, "I won't then."

"There is nothing wrong with my favorite pizza!"

Nero looked at her, "I love you, Hannah, but like we've discussed so many times before, you have weird preferences when it comes to food."

She pouted like their little princess did when she didn't get the attention she wanted. Unlike their little princess she didn't cause a fit though. Instead she narrowed her eyes on her husband, her eyes darkening almost wickedly.

"Keep saying that." She leaned into him, her lips almost touching his ear as she whispered to him, "I won't show you how much I actually love you tonight." She pulled away and smirked, pretending nothing happened as she straightened in her chair, "I mean, since you hurt my feelings and all." She casually stated while she held her glass out to Valerio who poured her another glass of water.

Nero didn't let her threat get to him though, showing her how much stronger he was than her. She couldn't stay away from her husband, yet he was in complete control of his emotions.

"That's okay, I'll cuddle with my princess."

"Speaking of the little princess, are you two thinking about having another one?" Rebecca asked.

Both of them stopped their playful bantering and stared at Rebecca as if she asked them if they were willing to move to Mars.
Hannah shot a quick glance at her husband. He had tensed up in his chair, clenching his jaw as he pondered about what to tell Rebecca.
It was the only thing they didn't agree on. Nero wasn't budging and neither was she, so for the time being they had dropped the subject. It was saver that way.

"I know it's still early, but couples usually already know how many kids they want, right?"

From the corner of her eyes she noticed how Nero gulped down his wine. He drank it like it was water. Since he was occupied with drowning himself in alcohol she faced Rebecca and grinned at her.

"I'd like to have another one. Nero, however, he is fine with just Emilia."

"We're not having another one." Nero told her, not even hiding his dislike toward the thought in front of their family, "We're not going through that again."

"He's talking about child birth, not having Emilia." She told Rebecca, not wanting the woman to be confused about Nero's harsh words.

"It hadn't been easy for Hannah."

"True." Lillian agreed, "But you know it doesn't mean it will be the same the second time."

Valerio nodded, "Your mother took hours in the delivery room when she gave birth to Valentina, but with you it only lasted four hours."

Nero wasn't budging though, she could tell by the stern look in his eyes. It was the coldhearted business man who people feared who stared at her. Unlike most people she wasn't afraid though. She knew Nero loved her and he'd never hurt her. She wasn't backing off either, she dared to stand up to him, because she knew she was the one person who could do that and get away with it.

"I don't care." Nero firmly stated, "I'm not changing my mind about this."

"We'll talk about this again when Emilia is older." Hannah brushed it off.

"I still won't be changing my mind."

She smiled, "We'll see about that."

They continued their family dinner after that awkward little moment between Nero and her. They weren't moved by it, they were used to having intense discussions every once in a while.
Valerio was used to it as well so he didn't seem bothered with it at all. He knew the two of them were very much in love.
Sometimes couples just had intense moments like that. People were different, they had different preferences, different likes and dislikes.
After passing a hurdle they'd always grow closer together. Accepting each other for who they were, not pretending to be someone they're not to please the other. She could proudly say now that she knew her husband well.
Lillian and Rebecca, however, needed a little push to forget about that little discussion. Valerio, the best host ever, managed to distract them though. He was lovely to have around and Hannah didn't regret moving to the family house once. It felt like her little family belonged there.

***

Nero's lips curled up to a smirk when he entered the bedroom after putting Emilia to bed, his eyes fixated on her while he closed the door quietly behind him. She played with the tie which kept her silk black robe together, her eyes daring her husband to come closer.

Nero kicked his shoes off and slowly approached her, "Thought you'd punish me tonight by not giving in?" He asked, standing before her with his legs apart and his arms folded across his chest.

Seeing him like that did funny things to her. Her heart started racing while all she could think about was touching him, letting her hands wander over his body while she kissed him all over. Biting her lip she reached for his zipper, a giggle leaving her lips when Nero gently pushed her hand away and pushed against her shoulders so she'd fall down on her back.
She stared up at the ceiling, a smile spreading across her face when his face suddenly appeared in her line of vision. Nero matched her smile before he leaned in and kissed her. A real kiss, it was long and gentle, his big hands wandering over her bare legs. He pulled out of the kiss and focused on getting her robe off her body. She placed a hand against his back while she waited for him to undress her.

"I have no self-control." She admitted to him.

He pulled the robe apart and settled between her legs, fully dressed. He undid the button of his pants and then unzipped it.

"I know." He whispered to her, "But it's okay, I can handle you."

She laughed quietly, tilting her head back when he slipped inside her. He grabbed onto her hands and laced their fingers together while he moved at a slow pace.

"It's not fair, you know." She tried to focus, but whenever they made love she couldn't think about anything else but being loved by her husband, "You're always so cool and collected while I lose it whenever you're in the room."

He stared down at her, "Trust me it's the same for me."

"You just have a better poker face." She concluded.

"It would be inconvenient if people in my line of business could read me like a book."

She raked her nails down his back when he hit that right spot inside her, she didn't want to reach her orgasm without him though. She needed to hold on, but it was hard when he was teasing her. Wanting her to reach that intense high faster than him. It was like a game to him.

"Nero, no!" She breathed when he touched her most sensitive spot.

"It's okay."

"You never play fair."

He kissed the corner of her mouth, "Neither do you, Hannah."

He might be right. She knew what to do or say to get him to do what she wanted. She thought Emilia had him wrapped around her little finger, but she might be wrong about that. It was probably her who could make this man lose his mind. To think that only a few months ago the roles were reversed. She was the one who did whatever he wanted, going along with all his demands. Things changed and she dared to think that they changed for the better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 9
he loved her while she played him. just as it was his end he found the one to love again. what about his first wife.? the betrayal begins
30.4K 402 34
"We shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong Jude." "There's nothing wrong with being in love, Isa." He's just her cousins rival. Right? When the cousin o...
8.3K 1.1K 46
Savant Awards Winner #16 in mystery romance on 10.08.2022 #14 in womenpower When 29-year-old Hannah married 36-year-old Albert, one of the richest pe...
7.7K 440 55
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...