Unnatural | D.M.

By xSiriuslyLovely

"It's unnatural. I won't stand for my son tarnishing the family name for some filthy half-blood." I clenched... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Four

17.2K 389 144
By xSiriuslyLovely

Surprise! I hope you guys like this and I wasn't going to update but I felt inspired soooo you're welcome (: This chapter is crazy so I definitely expect comments since poor Delia goes through hell. Thanks for the support and COMMENT!

xoxo

_______________________

Delia

.

.

.

"Hurry up." Amycus hissed, still pulling me by my arm as we walked down what seemed like a driveway of sorts. The sky was bleak and mist blanketed the stone walkway up to our ankles. Two extremely long hedges covered in dark green leaves and vines were on either side of us and as we approached the tall black gate, my stomach churned. A tall man with black hair met us at the gate, eyeing me with hatred.

"She knows where the boy is." Amycus said and the man gave a curt nod before swinging the doors open for us to enter. I gulped and stood frozen in my place, which must've angered Alecto because she shoved me forward with so much force that I almost fell. I turned to look at her over my shoulder to glare but my confidence melted away as she glared a most sinister glare. Amycus took hold of my arm again and I winced in pain, knowing I'd be bruised after this. We walked a bit more before we entered the palatial mansion, dark wood extending across the floor. It was cold. Not just in temperature but the house was very uninviting. There was plenty of ornate and expensive looking furniture, making it obvious that whoever lived here was wealthy. We turned a corner and Amycus sat me down roughly, the chair scooting back and almost tipping over. I placed a hand on the arm of the chair and the other on my stomach protectively. I pulled down my shirt and fiddled with it to give it the illusion of being baggy. I knew they would use it against me if they found out. Amycus strode out of the very large room, leaving Alecto to watch me. I looked everywhere and anywhere but her eyes,  noticing the pillars to my sides and heavy chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There was a fireplace but it looked like it had been used in a while. Amycus came back, someone following him but I couldn't see. Stepping aside, Amycus revealed wild black hair complete with a demented smile.

"Hello, lovely. I hear you're quite friendly with Potter." Bellatrix Lestrange took a few strides towards me, flashing her yellow teeth. I clenched my teeth and looked away, not saying a word. She walked closer so she was three feet away from me and I shifted in my seat away from her. I looked up at her with a glare, to which she smiled.

"Well?" I didn't utter a word and she turned to the Carrows, twirling a strand of black hair around her finger.

"Is the girl mute?"

"No. She's got quite a mouth on her especially when it comes to talking about half-bloods and pure-bloods." Alecto stated matter-of-factly. Bellatrix nodded slowly and turned her attention back to me.

"You're going to want to speak before it gets ugly." I crossed my arms and looked away for a moment before she grabbed my face, forcing me to look her in the eyes.

"Is that how you treat your elders? I guess mummy and daddy didn't teach you very many manners." My fists clenched at her mentioning my parents but I didn't want to let her win. She licked her teeth and laughed, letting go of my face. I wiped where her hands had touched me, not wanting anything to do with her.

"Take her to the cellar. I'll deal with her tomorrow." Bellatrix walked out and Amycus walked to usher me to the cellar, where I was sure there would be no beds besides the cold hard floor. Just as I passed the fireplace, I caught sight of a family portrait of three. They were all strikingly similar just because of their white-blonde hair. As he closed the door behind me, I felt torn knowing I was being held at Malfoy Manor.

"Get up." I felt someone poking my back with what I assumed was a wand. I turned around and uncurled myself from my position on the cold floor. A short, pudgy man with rat-like features and disheveled hair was looking at me. I looked at Luna, who gave me a fearful smile as I got up. My stomach growled and I wondered what time it was and if it was already the next morning. As I followed the hideous man up the steps, light was coming in from a few windows but it was faint. I was sure it was probably close to 7 pm because upon taking a closer look, the sky was pinkish yellow outside. He pointed to a chair and I sat down, tapping my foot anxiously. Bellatrix came in alone and my heart rate sped up. She kept a cool expression, approaching me slowly.

"Feel up to talking today?" She touched her wand to the base of my throat, but I didn't speak. Bellatrix grabbed my head by my hair roughly, pulling me closer to face her and I cried out in pain.

"Where is he, you filthy half-blood!" She screamed in my ear, making them ring from how loud she was.

"I don't know!" I cried, desperate for her to let go of me. She threw me down on the floor but I caught myself before my stomach hit the floor, trying to steady my heart so it wouldn't hurt the baby. Stress was bad and I could lose it if she kept this up. It was a very real possibility.

"LIAR!!" Bellatrix bellowed, spit flying from her mouth as anger overtook her. I put my hand up in front of my face as tears threatened to spill over.

"I'm not lying, I swear it! He never tells me."

"You and Potter are close. I'm sure he would want his little girlfriend to know so she doesn't worry." She said, pouting at the last part and feigning sincerity.

"Girlfriend? We're just friends."

"Lie to me again and I'll make you wish you had died the night your parents did." I sat up and looked at her with furrowed brows. Could she have done it? It was always very possible but she didn't outright admit it.

"You have no right." I whispered almost inaudibly, which she must've heard because she pulled me up from the floor roughly by my arm.

"What did you say?"

"Don't talk about my parents. They have nothing to do with this." I said through gritted teeth and she smirked, letting me go.

"Your parents were clever, even your filthy muggle father. They hid you but couldn't even save themselves. Oh how exhilarating it was to see them beg for their lives before I killed them." My head snapped up to see her grinning viciously and my blood boiled.

"You? You..."

"Well of course. Lucius didn't have the stomach. Spineless man, Lucius." She scoffed, crossing her arms as if it were no big deal and I had to fight the urge to get my hands around her throat right then and there.

"Your father begged like a sissy to be spared. And your proud mother didn't utter a word. The only thing she was able to mutter was that you were safe. We looked for hours for but we couldn't find you. Quite the shame that we couldn't have persuaded them to join and live by blackmailing them with you. You would have been a great bargaining tool but then again, we would've killed you all anyway." I lunged at her with every ounce of anger in me, at my breaking point.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK OF THEM, YOU LUNATIC!" I bellowed, to which she just cackled, pushing me back into the chair. I placed my hand over my stomach and her eyes moved to where my hand rested and she glanced away. My stomach flipped at the possibility of her noticing.

"You asked for me?" A heavenly soft but cool voice asked, and Bellatrix turned around to face Draco. She was blocking me from his view but I could see his shoes, and I felt a little bit of relief wash over me.

"Yes, Draco. Do you know her?" Bellatrix stepped to her left, leaving me in plain view as wet tears stained my cheeks. His face faltered for a bit as he took the sight of me in before nodding.

"She's been sending love letters to Potter and lies to me about his location. Sneaky girl, isn't she?" I pleaded with him with my eyes and he tightened his jaw, looking uninterested.

"I dunno. I don't talk to her but I know she's close with Potter."

"That much is clear. Well, darling, won't you tell me where he is?" Bellatrix turned to me again, her smile making my skin crawl.

"I told you. I don't know where he is." She grabbed me by my hair again and brought me close enough to where I could smell her perfume.

"Where. Is. He. I won't ask again." My head was moved and I faced her again, glaring straight at her. I spit in her face and she gasped, wiping her face before smacking me so hard across the face that I fell back. I screamed as I grabbed on to the chair to break my fall and I succeeded, my body not coming into contact with the ground. My cheek stung as I felt blood trickle down my cheek, likely cut from her nails. Instinctively, my hand went to my lower abdomen as I steadied myself and she smiled. Shit.

"You're expecting." She twirled her hair around her finger again and chuckled, anxiety flooding me.

"No." I shook my head furiously even though I knew she wouldn't buy it.

"Don't mock me." Bellatrix strode over to me and grabbed at my shirt. I tried fighting her off but she won, exposing my stomach. I looked at Draco as my eyes were overwhelmed with tears, soft sobs escaping me. His eyes were locked on my stomach and he looked on the verge of going into shock. His grey eyes finally met mine and they were riddled with emotions I couldn't decipher. Bellatrix threw my shirt down, getting in my face again and I saw Draco take steps towards us as she faced me.

"You're going to tell me where he is or I'll get rid of that baby in my own way." I couldn't stop the sobs that escaped me, rendering me unable to respond. I wanted Draco to make it stop. To do something.

"Draco, please." I cried out, sobbing uncontrollably. I was begging him and he looked torn but did nothing. Bellatrix slapped me again across the face and I wailed, wanting it to end.

"Tell me where he is!"

"Aun-"

"GET OUT!" She screeched at him and I made eye contact with him before he walked out of the room. In that moment my heart broke into a million pieces. He didn't do anything. Not for me and not for our baby. Just then, a man came in and she stepped away.

"Madame Lestrange. Visitors at the front gate." She walked out and I sat in my chair, crying intensely.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I cried to my stomach. It could be dead by now with all the stress I'd gone through. I was alone. I was going to do this alone. It was stupid to think this could work and being a single mother was inevitable. It would bring too much shame on him to be with us. Lucius and Draco came in, Narcissa in tow. She looked at me briefly with what looked like pity before Bellatrix came in with three other men. They were tugging three unmistakable people who I held dear to my heart. Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
28.5K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
114K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
1.7M 36.8K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...