Hybrid Twin Prophecy

By CassiieAlexx

No one had expected this, her. They never knew she existed until now. No one had told the Salvatore's that El... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chaptet Four
Chapter five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Authors Note

Chapter Six

303 4 0
By CassiieAlexx

A/N so I nearly forgot that I was publishing this story here.. sorry about that. I only have 5 chapters - including this one- finished. So it'll be 1 per week. Enjoy! Follow me on twitter for updates! @0910ScarletRose

-- xo Cassiie

Chapter Six

After a stop at the store to pick up some groceries-mainly ice cream, alcohol and junk food-they were back in their suite at the hotel. After unpacking the food, Ari grabbed a bowl of ice cream and a bottle of bourbon while Nik grabbed the glasses and they went into the living room. The four of them sat on the floor around the coffee table with a glass of bourbon each.

"Alright, who wants to start?" Ari asked, scooping up a spoonful of ice cream and stuffing it into her mouth.

"Why don't we just do it as questions and answers type thing?" Stefan suggested, when the others agreed he began with the first question. "Let's start with something simple. What's everyone's favourite colour? Mine is blue."

"Green." Klaus stated.

"Red." Elijah replied before they all turned to Ari.

"Today it's purple. Yesterday it was yellow. Who knows what it'll be tomorrow." Ari shrugged, "it changes every day."

The game continued on for the next few hours. Ari discovered that Stefan hated the taste of druggie blood because it left a bitter aftertaste. Nik loved to paint and sketch. Elijah still had a thing for his ex. This was the last question that had been answered.

"Katherine?" Ari asked softly.

Elijah sighed but nodded, "when she was human, she was so different. She was sweet. Always so sad, but nice and sweet none the less." He trailed off, sighing in remembrance.

Ari sighed, sipping at her bourbon, "look, Katerina was a sweetheart growing up. When she was seventeen she fell in love with a man from her village. He used her for his own needs. Made her fall for him, got what he wanted from her and moved on to the next girl. When she ended up pregnant, she was shunned by her family. As soon as she was well enough after the baby was born, her father had her exiled. Then she moved to England and you all know what happened after that."

She paused and looked at the three men around her, "if she hadn't of been trying to save herself, or running away, you would have known that. She never got to hold her baby. She was ripped from her as soon as she was born. It made Katerina bitter. It wasn't until she met you Elijah that she let herself love again. When she found out about the sacrifice she felt betrayed. She still loves you."

Elijah looked up at her and she couldn't help but smile at the little spark of hope in his eyes.

"If Nik will promise not to try and take anymore revenge out on her I'll call her tomorrow and have her join us. She and I have always gotten along since we met when I left Mystic Falls." Ari smiled.

Nik nodded, "if she doesn't hurt my brother then I no longer have anything against her. If they make each other happy then I'll be happy for them." He smiled, kissing Ari's cheek.

"Thank you." Elijah smiled.

Stefan bit his lip, looking down. He knew that once Katherine was here, he'd be the fifth wheel. He knew he belonged with Ari and Nik, but he was technically still dating Elena. Glancing at his phone, he picked it up and dialled Elena's number which caught the attention of the others.

On the third ring she answered. "Stefan?"

"Elena." Stefan replied coldly, remembering the picture, "did you really think I wouldn't find out you kissed my brother?"

Ari and Nik moved to his sides, wanting to be there for him for this conversation.

"It didn't happen Stefan! Katherine is lying! She's trying to come between us again." Elena cried out desperately.

"Really? So then why do I have a picture of you and Damon kissing? And don't say it was Katherine. You're wearing the same thing you were wearing when I left to go get the cure. And you never take your bracelet or necklace off. So try again Elena."

The other end of the line was silent for a moment, "I-I.. Stefan.."

"Forget it Elena. We're done. You're just another Katherine." With that, Stefan hung up and turned his phone off, deciding that he would change his number tomorrow.

It was quiet for a moment as they all processed what had just happened before Ari moved onto her knees and wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck, hugging him tightly.

"Are you ok?" She asked him.

Stefan nodded, "I've known for a while that she wanted Damon. She was becoming more and more like the persona Katherine used when she met Damon and I. I actually feel relieved that she and I are done."

He smiled, wrapping an arm around Ari's waist and pulling her onto his lap. She smiled up at him before resting her head on his shoulder. Nik smiled at them both, resting one hand on the small of Stefan's back, the other on Ari's knee.

Elijah smiled at the three of them, enjoying the look of adoration that was on his brothers face. He had never seen his brother so happy before. Now more than anything he wished Katerina were here.

Sensing Elijah's thoughts, Ari took out her phone, dialling Katherine's number.

"What's my favourite twin up to?" Was Katherine's chirpy greeting.

"Oh you know, just sitting here with certain people. One of whom wishes to see you. How fast can you get to Miami?"

"You know I can't Ari. Your boyfriend wants me dead."

"You are safe from me Katerina." Nik chuckled, knowing she could hear him, "so come put my brother out of his misery already."

Ari laughed, giving Katherine the details.

"Give me ten minutes. I'm already in Miami. I'll see you all soon."

Grinning Ari tossed her phone onto the table, "problem solved. No more lonely Elijah."

Chuckling, Elijah moved up onto on the couch.

Ari got up and grabbed their glasses, her bowl and the half bottle of bourbon and headed for the kitchen. Once the dishes were in the dish washer and the bourbon was put away she walked over and grabbed Nik and Stefan's hands, pulling them with her.

"We'll leave you and Katherine to your talk. Nik and I need to talk to Stefan anyway. I'll put up a sound bubble so the conversations will at least be private."

Elijah nodded, "in case I don't see you three again tonight, good night."

"Night Elijah." They all chimed as Ari dragged them into the bedroom, immediately throwing the sound bubble up.

~x~

Elijah ran his fingers through his hair as he paced, waiting for Katerina to arrive. He had been in love with her for five hundred years. She hadn't known that he had a way to save her. When she had run off, he was hurt. He couldn't believe the woman he loved thought that he was actually capable of betraying her. Of letting her die.

A knock at the door interrupted his musings. Taking a deep breath he opened it and stared for a moment before moving aside and motioning her into the room.

Katerina walked in slowly, leaving her suitcase by the door. Turning back around she faced the man who had been the love of her life, letting her eyes rake over his form as he stood there doing the same to her.

It was silent for a moment before he nodded to the couch, "we have a lot to talk about," he murmured.

She nodded agreeing and took a seat on the couch, twisting towards him when he sat beside her.

"We haven't spoken since that night other than when I compelled you to stay in the tomb. There are a lot of things we've both gotten wrong it seems, it's time we sorted them out."

Katherine nodded in agreement, "then let's get started."

~x~

Once the sound bubble was up, Ari stripped down to her underwear and crawled onto the bed, sitting up against the headboard. She motioned for them to join her and they did, removing their own clothing before hand.

"I guess you figured it out huh?" She asked Stefan.

"That I'm your other mate? Yes." Stefan said, looking down shyly.

Nik moved them around so that Ari was between the two of them, wrapping one arm around her waist, "and how do you feel about that?"

Stefan stared at the two of them silently. He had done nothing but think over everything since he figured if out. He wanted to be with them, he just didn't know how to tell them that.

"You don't have to do anything you're not ready for," Ari said softly, "if you need some time before you join us we'll understand."

Shaking his head, Stefan pulled Ari out of Nik's arms and into his, pressing his lips against hers.

Slightly surprised, Ari kissed back, reaching behind her and pulling Nik closer to them both.

Stefan pulled away slowly, only to turn slightly and press his lip firmly against Nik's. Nik grabbed the back of Stefan's neck, quickly dominating the kiss. Ari watched from between them, smirking. She finally had both her mates.

~x~

Elena stared at her phone as it fell to the bed. Stefan knew. He had dumped her. She couldn't believe it. How could things have gone so wrong in the matter of a few days? Five days ago her and Stefan were together. Five days ago they were trying to save her from dying in the sacrifice.

She had ruined it by kissing Damon. She knew that if he died she would have never gotten the chance, so she had taken it. She needed to know how she felt about him. And now it didn't matter, because Damon was alive and Stefan was gone. No matter how much she wanted both of them, she had neither of them.

Grabbing her phone and her keys Elena made her way downstairs and out to her car. The drive to the boarding house wasn't that long. Once she was inside she looked around, "Damon?"

Two seconds later he was in front of her. "What?"

Looking up at him, Elena wiped her tears, "Stefan.. He called."

"Let me guess, he loves you oh so much and misses you terribly," Damon said sarcastically.

Elena shook her head, "he knows about he kiss. Katherine took a picture of it and sent it to him. He left me."

Shrugging, Damon turned to his liquor cabinet and poured himself a glass of bourbon. "What do you expect me to do about it?"

"Help me find him!" She cried, "I need to get him back."

"Yeah. Not going to happen. So why don't you run along home. I'm busy."

Elena stared at him, shocked, "he's your brother! If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be alive right now!"

"He is. And I know what he was like in the twenties. You don't Elena! And if you think I'm letting you anywhere near him when he's like this you're out of your mind." With that Damon turned and stalked back up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3.5K 30
She was the only thing he couldn't understand. Caroline Forbes story. Kind of AU. The Vampire Diaries season 4. I do not own C. Forbes or any other T...
391K 8K 67
Artemis Gilbert is the sister of Elena Gilbert. She is a werewolf witch hybrid soon to be more seeing as Klaus Mikaelson is breaking the curse. Artem...
115K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
2.5K 25 22
Caroline Forbes has a sister named Grace Forbes. Grace Forbes gets more attention than Caroline Forbes. In the previous season, Caroline finds out th...