πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?

1K 26 15
By Aquamarine_Igneous

Seliel stood beside the window looking at the moon at the Ninja's new home. With a worried look.. And a frown.

"I hope they're alright." She complains and jumps to her bed.

"Cole..." She smiles.. Remembering his loo in her mind. She quickly blushes and screeched like a crazy Fangirl.

"I really really Like you.." She whispers and stuffed her face into a pillow.

Suddenly the door opened without a warning. She gets up quickly and saw the Earth Ninja while biting his lip..

"O-oh! H-hey Cole!" She stammers a little with the unexpected visit.

"Hey Sel.." He scratches the back of his head awkwardly while looking down the floor.

Seliel is totally mentally screaming inside head..

Tell me EVERYTHING MY BELOVED!

Cole as on her bed and sighed..

"I just wanna ask.." He started.. Seliel sits next to him with a normal look in her face.

But deep inside Classic Seliel is mentally screaming..

"How do you tell a Girl that you like her?" Cole ask without hesitating looking into seliel's eyes.

That's it. Seliel lost it.. She squinted and rolled on the floor while screeching..

"W-What're you doing!?" His eyes widened and looked startled by his friend's actions.

Until she awoke to reality and cleared her throat.

"Sorry about that my be-- I mean C-Cole! Ahehehehe.." She was blushing madly and pinched her arm.

"You Okay? Your hyper.." Cole chuckles and sighed..

Seliel looked to his eyes with her mouth opened..

"You like a Girl don't you?" She saw it. And smiled fakely.. An awkward one..

"Yeah! H-how do I tell her that.. I like her?" In a questioning tone.. Cole sounded a bit unsure. Seliel cleared her mind and started thinking.

"Aha! You don't tell her that you Like her. You show her that you Like her! By taking care of her. And anything that you can do!" She explained and bumped her fists and her open hand together then snapping her fingers..

Cole took awhile to get what she said. But after a few seconds.

"You are the Best!" He said giving her a pat on her head and a Hug.

Seliel's heart skipped a beat.. Its like her world stopped for a Millisecond.

You are the Best!

Cole said it!! I am the Best!! EeeeeekkkK!

"Now my Boy! Away!! Cause this Freak right here is going to her beauty sleep." She said pointing her thumb to herself with a smirk.

Cole scoffed and stood up while shaking his head.

"Classic Seliel! Always with the beauty sleep." He said before walking out the door.

"By the Way! You'll get your reward soon if your advice works!" He gives her a thumbs up.

"Here's a Ninja Chip." He threw it to her while she panicked to catch it. Cole saluted with a wink and closed the door.

After that. She waited for Cole's footsteps to be gone by using her ears. After she made sure he IS gone.. She inhales and exhales rapidly like out of breath. Jumping back to her bed while laying there..

Until..

"AAAaaaaaAaaaAAAAaaaaaHhhhHhHHHhHHH!!!!!!!!!"

She screams from the top of her lungs..

"He just Told me.. I AM THE BEST!!" She jumps up and down crazily.

Zane's POV

I was downstairs surfing through the systems of each CCTV with Pixal in my screen for Rebel suspicious activities. When I heard a familiar voice screaming.. Pixal and I stopped both what we where doing and scanned through the halls of our new Home.

Sensei Yang's temple..

As she turned my scanners on. It was Seliel inside her room. She looks really happy by her dancing. Funny, It reminds me of Cole when we first got our Spinjitzu Master powers. From the temple of light.

According to my research Seliel is having her disease.

Pixal spoke in my head..

What disease?

Yes I know I look like I talk to myself when I'm talking to Pixal.

The Fangirlism disease.

I search through websites quickly for a cure in this disease..

"Pixal? Are you sure that this Fangirlism Disease is Real?" I was curious of this.. Because there where No results.

She places her palm to her face. What is up with her?

ZANE. You took it that seriously?

She laughs at me.. This is such a beautiful sight of her.

"I don't follow?" I was a little confused.. What does she internally meant?

Just go to her room! I made that disease up.

She giggles..

I ran to Seliel's room. The others are already asleep.. Kai stayed in the Hospital.

I looked at her as Pixal continued laughing.

"My apologies for barging in my friend." I spoke. She stumbles quickly and recovers from her fall.

That didn't look so Good.

"Zane!?" She panics a little.

"Its late! What are you doing here!?" She awkwardly smiles. Pixal said that she sensed something a little different from Seliel.

"Pixal said that you have a nice dance. Where did you learn it?" I said as my voice echoed..

She stared at me and places her hand to her face just like what Pixal did. Awhile ago.

How do they do that?

"Oh and Pixal said that you have a Disease. The Fangirlism Disease?" I added with a concern look.

"That's not a real thing Zane. Pixal made that up." She looks a little annoyed.

"Okay. Just making sure that you're fine from the screaming." I said and bowed.

Getting out of her room closing her door.

But before that..

"Zane what are you even doing up this late?" She crossed her arms as I face her.

"Rebels suspicions. About their activities around the whole Ninjago City with hacking CCTV's." I explained..

And then.. The emergency alarm from the Bounty went buzzing on.

I rushed to it without hesitation..

Cole was there with his hair a mess and Lloyd with bags under his eyes. Jay was nowhere to be found after he left us on top of that window.

"An Alley around the city?" Cole looked and hacked one of the CCTV and making us Abe to look.

"Jay!?" Seliel pointed out. He stood in the middle of three rebels with an intention to tackle him.

This.
Does
Not
Compute.

"We have to Help him! Go Ninja! Go!" Lloyd ordered doing Spinjitzu and wore his GI from his pajamas.

As well as I did. We grabbed our cars and take off..

As we arrived of where the Alleys. Jay was knocked out with bruises all around his body and being carried away.

"Shoot. We have business." One of them cursed while carrying our brother.

"Even If I hate Jay for what he did and want him gone! I would never do that cause He is still a brother to us!" Lloyd summoned a ball of his energy and slaughtered two of them as they exploded. The one was closed to be pieces but got away.

I took out my shurikens and threw it at the last one. And he blew. To dark essences.

"Jay wake up you Mutt!" Cole rushed to him hitting his cheeks. Making him cough out blood.

"R-reo...lo.. Be..liou...s.." Jay coughed.

"Get him to the Hospital." Lloyd crossed his arms as Cole takes him and carried Jay. He is still our brother.

"No." I stated.

"He must be treated to our home. Hurry." I explained and got into our cars.. Lloyd took the Lead. But before I go..

"Pixal. Search about Reolo Belious." I said closing my eyes.

Zane. This Guy is a leader of a Gang.. Also Last associated with Chen. This is not a guy supposed to be messed with. What's the matter Zane?

"Belious.. This Is the Guy whom has strictly an addiction with us Ninja. Back in the day where I sacrificed to slaughter the Overlord." I explained. Not only that..

But extremely has his life to Ship Nya and Jay. And also hates Jay a lot and has the biggest liking to Nya..

A Die hard Fan Boy?

"What?"

Just turn on your Humor Switch!

A/n: this chapter doesn't make sense but you'll see it 😂

Have an Awesome day wherever you are in the world!

N I N J A G O !

P.S. Reolo Belious is just an OC for being a Villain here.
I suck at names Okay? Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 765 44
Ninjago Series Β» Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
3.5K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
74.5K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
14.9K 536 25
{COMPLETE BOOK!} "YOU'RE MY WHAT?!" I shouted to the girl. "I'm you're cousin," said the girl and she smiled. Once upon a time, a girl got sent to th...