Accidental Baby

By RainbowColoredMind

Will a baby strengthen or will it ruin their friendship? More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Cordova Brothers Bundle (Self-publishing details)

Chapter Thirty Two

510K 13.6K 2K
By RainbowColoredMind

ANAIS

A soft tapping noise woke me up from my sleep. I found myself cuddled next to Coco in the backseat. He still had his hand inside my panties. He'd made me come countless number of times until I lost consciousness. They were the best orgasms I had in years. He knew how to pleasure me, tease me the right way, bring me close to the edge, build me up until I come. He knew my body more than I do. 

The tap grew louder, sucking me out of my thoughts. Nanggaling ang katok sa ulunan na bintana namin. I turned my head to see a man standing there. Good thing Coco's window was heavily tinted. I doubt he could see us. I carefully pulled Coco's hand out of my knickers and fixed my clothes. 

He took out a flashlight and flashed it inside the car. I pressed the window button and the window rolled down. 

"Hi." I said, trying to sound casual. "Ano'ng kailangan mo?"

Ibinaba niya ang flashlight na hawak niya. He, I assumed base on the uniform he was wearing, was a security guard.

"Ma'am, kayo na lang po yung kotseng naka-park dito saka yung isang kotse doon." He pointed to my car. "Isang oras na pong sarado ang restaurant. Bawal po kasing mag-stay dito."

I nodded my head. "I'm sorry. Aalis na kami."

"Okay lang po, ma'am." He politely nodded his head. "Sa inyo din po ba yung isa pang kotse?"

"Yes, it's mine. Sorry talaga, Kuya. We'll leave right away." I apologized again. 

The security walked away and left us alone. I was about to wake him up when my foot bumped on to something. I looked down and saw a cute pink and black striped paper bag. I quickly recognized the brat, it was from a lingerie boutique. My brows furrowed and curiousity got the best of me. 

Pinakialaman ko ang paper bag. There was a pair of pink silk bra and thongs in the bag. Inis na binato ko iyon sa natutulog na si Coco.

"Wha- what the hell?" He sat up, still dazed.

"Pinaaalis na tayo ng guard! Gumising ka na dyan!" 

"Okay, geez! You don't have to throw stuff at me." He complained, brushing his fingers through his messy hair. 

"Ikaw pinaglololoko mo na ako. Sabi mo you haven't been with anyone for a long time tapos makikita ko yan sa kotse mo? You just want to get into my pants." I accused.

His brows crumpled in confusion before his eyes averted to the paper bag. "Oh this? I didn't buy this."

"Sinong bumili niyan? Bigla na lang lumitaw sa kotse mo?" I sarcastically asked.

"Si Cookie... well, I paid for it but it was his idea." 

"Pati ang anak ko dinadamay mo sa kalokohan mo. Why would he want that? My son is not gay!" 

"We were looking for something to buy for you-"

"Sa tingin mo maniniwala ako sa'yo? Yung bata makakaisip niyan?" Galit na sabi ko. 

"Kahit tanong mo pa kay Cookie. Sino naman ang pagbibigyan ko niyan?"

"I don't know and I don't care." Inirapan ko siya.

"Ito naman. Kababati lang natin, aawayin mo ulit ako." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to shrug his hold. He hugged me even tighter and kissed my shoulder. "Huwag ka nang magalit. I just made you come..."

"Bastos!" I pushed him away from me.

He chuckled quietly and his lips trailed up my neck. "The lingerie really is for you. There's no one I would want to see in that lingerie but you."

"Coco..." I half-heartedly tried to stop him.

"I want to see you in that lingerie, working those two fingers inside your panties." His warm breath brushed on my skin. "Damn! I didn't know you do that."

"I have needs to." I slightly blushed. "Saka sa'yo ko naman natutunan yun. I just did what you do to me."

"When was the last time you did it?" He asked, cupping his hand below my breast and lifting it up.

"A- a few months ago." I answered and pushed him away. "Coco, pinaaalis na tayo."

"You should've come to me and let me take care of your..." He gently bit my earlobe. "needs."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Coco groaned, burying his face into my neck. 

"Kanina pa kasi tayo pinaaalis." 

"Let's go to a hotel. Show me how good you look in that lingerie." His fingers teasingly traced around my breast. I'm not going to lie. It was tempting. I haven't had sex for a long span of time. But I couldn't afford getting pregnant again. Noong nga nag-ingat na kami nabuo pa rin si Cookie (not that I had any regrets). Tama na yung isang pagkakamali namin. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't agree to be in that kind of relationship anymore. 

"We need to go saka baka hinahanap ka na ni Cookie at sigurado akong hinahanap na din ako ni Dad. Kilala mo naman yun. He still thinks I'm a virgin maiden even now that I have a six year old." I rolled my eyes.  

"Fine." He grunted, losing his hold on me.

COCO

"Hey, bro!" I held my hand out for a fist bump. Kuya Miggy just looked at it for a second and turned his attention back to his laptop so I just dropped my hand on my side. "Seryoso tayo ngayon ah. Ano bang ginagawa mo?"

"Coco, I'm working. I can't concentrate with you talking to me. I need to send a report to Dad later. Don't you have any work to do?" He said as he typed.

"I already finished it. Hindi mo ba natanggap yung folder na pinadala ko kanina?" I asked.

"I did. We never run out of work. There's so much that needs to be done." 

"All work and no play makes Miggy a dull boy." I grinned teasingly. "I don't even know how Hazel could stand you. You're like an eighty year old man stuck in a 31 year old's body."

"Is that so?" Finally, he lifted his eyes from the laptop screen. "Good thing I still haven't signed the approval for that raise you're requesting because I just changed my mind."

"You won't do that to me." 

"We'll see." One corner of his lips lifted into a smirk. 

My eyes narrowed at him. "You're not the boss of me."

"Yes, I am." His smirk grew.

"Bro, I have a kid! Matitiis mo ba sa pamangkin mo? My son goes to an international school and half of my monthly check goes to his trust fund. He's going to be in first grade this school year."

"You should've about that before you opened your mouth. How 'bout you get back to your work and maybe I'll reconsider." 

"YOU ASS!" I exclaimed and then my eyes landed on his laptop. He looked at me and it was as if he knew what was going through my mind. He was about to grab his laptop but my hands were faster. I snatched it and the laptop folded close.

"NICHOLAS, GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" His voice boomed throughout the room.

"Make me." I laughed and ran to the window on the corner of his office room. It was the only part of the floor to ceiling wall window that could be opened. I opened it and held the laptop out.

"There are alot of important files in my laptop. Do not drop my laptop." He slowly said, his eyes blazing with fury as he took steps towards me.

"Bakit? May sex video ba kayo ni Hazel dito?" Natatawang tanong ko.

"You maggot! Malalaman ito ni Dad!" He warned.

"Marunong ba si Dad bumuo ng sira-sirang laptop?" I chuckled. It was like we were little boys all over again. Growing up, annoying my older brother was my favorite hobby. We used to fight alot when we were kids. It was my fault most of the time. 

"NICHOLAAAAASSS!" He grunted. "Nandyaan ang research at presentation na niready ko para sa Russian investors na pupunta dito next week."

"Well, you should've thought about that before you opened your mouth." I mockingly said, mimicking what he told me earlier. 

"Will you stop being immature?" He frustratedly swiped his hand on his face. "Okay, I'll sign the approval for your raise."

"I want a hundred thousand peso raise." I demanded, still holding his dear laptop hostage.

"Are you out of your mind? That's double the amount you originally requested." His eyes widened with disbelief.

"Say goodbye to your baby." 

"Okay... okay..." He raised both his hands in front of him. "A hundred thousand pesos raise. Now can I have my laptop back?"

"But first you have to say, 'Mas matalino at mas gwapo si Coco kaysa akin'" My smile grew even wider. So now I was just power tripping and I love every second of it.

"Do I have to?"His eyes narrowed into slits.

"If you want your laptop in one piece." I shrugged.

"Mas matalino at mas gwapo si Coco kaysa sa akin." He repeated in a monotone.

"Ah, music to my ears." 

"Can I have my laptop back?"

"Now tell you're going to your bachelor's party."

"I already told you, I'm not going to have a bachelor's party." His voice vibrated with annoyance. 

"Come on. I already hired an organizer for you bachelor's party and I've sent out invitations to all your friends."

"And you didn't even tell me."

"Kasi nga alam kong hindi ka papayag. If you want your laptop back, you have to promise you'd go to your bachelor's party."

"Nicholas, you are such a pain in the ass."

"Are you going or not?" I held his laptop further out, reminding him that I had in my hand his whole career.

"Fine, I'll go." He exhaled defeatedly.

We walked inside the dark room illuminated only by blue lights. Kuya Miggy's friend all greeted and congratulated him and he thanked them all for coming. We were handed a glass of scotch and I drank with them. His friends were like him. Ivy League graduates, career oriented, and mature. I kind of felt out of place at first because I was none of those. But once the alcohol took over, everyone loosened up and we were all just having fun.

The host asked us to be seated as they get the surprise for the groom. Everyone howled when a woman wearing nothing but white laced almost see through bra and a skimpy underwear that revealed her fine bottom cheeks walked in. There was white veil that covered her face. We all went quiet as she walked to the stage and the music started. She had a flawless figure and endless legs. She was hot but Anais' body was a work of art. 

I had my fine share of women. I had touched and seen a handful of women's anatomy in the past but my cock had only been inside one woman. I have had girlfriends during highschool and half of my college years. But I'd never seen and I don't think I'd ever would see a body as perfect as Anais'. As I was watching the woman dance, all I could think of was Anais dancing in front of me, wearing those pink silk lingerie Cookie and I bought for her.

One of Kuya's friends came up the stage and guided the woman down, bringing her to Kuya Miggy. The woman started dancing around his chair and eventually stopped in front of him. She straddled him between her long flawless legs and started dancing on top of him. We cheered for him. I wish I could take my phone and video this so that I could use it to blackmail him. Phones and cameras were strictly forbidden in this room. What happens in this room, stays in this room.

We all had too much to drink and his friend started acting out of character. The bachelor's party quickly turned in to a frat party with flip cup and booze chugging contest. Even just for one night, I was finally on the same wavelength as these Ivy League bastards. That was the proudest party I had.

"Dada!" A finger pulled my lid open and saw a blurry vision of my son's face in front of me. "Dada, are you okay?"

"Ugh." I groaned, feeling the throbbing pain on my head. Damn! I drank a hell lot of alcohols last night. I've had every kind of alcohol you could name. Siguro nga lahat ng tubig sa katawan ko alcohol na.

"Cookie, let Dada rest." I heard Anais' voice.

"Why is he still sleeping? It's almost nigh time. Is he okay, Mymy?" Cookie innocently asked.

"He's fine. Nagpapahinga lang siya." Anais answered.

I forced myself up, not wanting my son to see me in my hang over state. I held my head as it felt like the top of it would fall off if I sit up too fast. "Hey, little monster."

"Dada!" My son jumped on me.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed the side of his head. "Good morning."

"It's good afternoon." He corrected.

"Masakit pa din ba ang ulo mo?" Anais asked in an even tone. 

"A little." Sagot ko.

She gave me a side way glare as she opened a bottle of pills sitting on top of my bedside table and took one out. Inabot niya sa akin iyon at ang isang basong tubig. "Ano naman ang nangyari kagabi? Mukhang nag-enjoy ka talaga sa bachelor's party ni Kuya Miggy."

"It was alright." I shrugged, popping the pill inside my mouth and downing it with water.

"Alright?" She sneered. "Kaya pala eight ng umaga ka na daw nakauwi."

"I was too drunk to go home kaya nagpalipas muna ako ng ilang oras doon."

"Really? Sino naman kasama mong magpalipas ng oras? Did you enjoy it?" She cocked a brow.

"Cookie, can you go out and ask someone to make Daddy something to eat? Daddy's really hungry." I told my little boy. Ayoko lang marinig ng bata ang pag-uusap namin. I knew what she was trying to say. I could hear the accusation in her voice.

"Okay!" He jumped out of bed and raced out the door.

"I didn't sleep with anyone." Sabi ko paglabas ni Cookie.

"You're being defensive. Tinanong ko lang kung nag-enjoy ka ba." She folded her arms over her chest. 

"I know what you're trying to imply. I. DID. NOT. SLEEP. WITH. ANY. WOMAN." I slowly emphasized each word.

"I know what goes on in a bachelor's party." She frowned. 

"Anais, halika nga dito." I reached for her hand and pulled her to me. I cupped her face, looking straight into her eyes. "Wala akong ginawang masama."

"Huwag mo nga akong pinagloloko. Alam kong may mga babae doon." 

"Oh eh ano naman? Ano'ng gagawin ko sa kanila?" I shrugged. 

"I just want you to be honest. I'm not going  to get mad at you. I just don't want us to keep any secrets from each other." She sighed. 

"Wala nga sabi, Anais. If you want you can check my whole body. Walang bakas ng ibang babae dito." 

"Malay ko ba kung nagshower ka pag tapos." Her face crumpled.

"Ang kulit mo. I didn't what you think I did." I pulled her face to mine and pressed a kiss on her lips. 

"You swear?" She drew her head away.

"I swear." I answered before covering her lips with mine. 

"Dada, I already asked Yaya to make you a sandwich!" We pulled away when Cookie barged in. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 224 23
Kirsten Danielle Delavin a 26 year old Model and Beauty Queen.. A model who returned to the place she used to call HOME. Kirsten, a girl who believes...
100K 1.6K 7
From having the power of maneuvering a company, Ma. Raine Hernaso chose the glamour of being a Beauty Consultant. She always want to live a normal li...
26.5M 1M 72
He's a 29-year-old mayor of the town and she's a 19-year-old orphaned student. Jackson became Frantiska's legal guardian before anything else. Their...
4.3K 19 1
A Collection of LGBT-Themed Stories #3