Six Years [Leni Robredo x Rod...

By aminoassids

SIX YEARS - BOOK 1 President Rody Duterte and VP Leni Robredo agrees to pretend that they are together until... More

Prologue: The Agreement
Year 1: Yellow Rose
Year 1: One Petal Down
Year 1: First Dance
Year 1: Leni Meets Duterte Kids
Year 1: Digong meets Robredo Kids
Year 2: Her Boyfriend
Year 2: Can't Get Closer
Year 2: To Fall or to Not?
Year 2: Relationship Goals
Year 2: Intensifying Feelings
Year 2: Suyuin si Leni
Year 3: Happy Birthday Leni
Year 3: Christmas Eve (Explicit)
Year 3: Trapped, Caged and Barred
Year 3: No Other Options
Year 3: Against Her Will (Explicit)
Year 3: Where Kisses Lead To (Explicit)
Year 4: Is It a Happy Birthday?
Year 4: Scattered Beans
Year 4: Even More Messed Up
Year 4: I Can't Do this Alone
Year 5: Valentine's Party
Year 5: False Alarm
Year 5: Expecting Too Much
Year 5: Pasalamat ka Maganda ka
Year 5: Recurring Feelings
Year 5: In His Arms
Year 6: Bad Angle
Year 6: Save Me
Year 6: Am I Late?
Year 6: Can't Blame Love (Explicit)
A Get Back to Reality

Year 6: Bayan o Puso?

2K 40 29
By aminoassids

The light coming from the outside entering the glass window blinded her as she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that the other side of the bed was empty. She stood up and wore Digong's plain polo to cover her bare body temporarily before she looked for him.

She followed his voice and saw him talking to someone over the phone.

"Oo, maggamit ako ng chopper papunta doon para mabilis. Sige." She overheard as she leaned at the door's frame.

"Oh, gising ka na." He strode towards her and kissed her forehead. "Sino yung kausap mo?" She asked as his eyes glistened staring at his woman wearing nothing but his loose polo. "Wala yon, si Delfin." He replied. "Anong meron? Bakit gagamitin yung chopper?"

"Pupunta ako sa Marawi sa miyerkules. Tignan ko lang yung sitwasyon." He shared and stroked her hair. Leni started to feel a bit lost, "Sa miyerkules? Saan doon? Magulo pa doon para pumunta ka ha?" She asked.

"Hindi naman, tignan ko lang yung mga tao. Gamitin ko yung chopper para private." He replied. "Pero delikado parin doon. Nakared alert pa nga yung PNP doon diba? Hindi ba pwedeng kapag humupa na yung sitwasyon doon ka pumunta doon?" She negotiated. "Leni, kailangan ko malaman yung lagay doon. Hindi pwede iwanan ko lang yung mga tao doon." He explained but she was certain that she didn't want him to take the risk.

"Saan ang landing mo at gaano kalayo yan sa war zone?" She wanted further details, he sighed and took a moment before he answered as he knew she was just going to worry more. "Twenty kilometers." He confessed but lied. He was planning to go ten kilometers away from the war zone.

Leni panted sharply, "Digong naman." She whined. "Nandoon pa yung ibang Maute diba? May balak ka ba magsuicide?" She followed. "Hindi sa ganon, Leni. Titignan ko lang yung mga tao. Mabilis lang yon. Baka nga di nila malaman na bumisita ako. Isa pa, yung mga PSG magchecheck yon bago ako maglanding doon." He tried to convince her but it was no good.

"Digong. Wag na, please? Papano kung may mangyari sayo doon? Hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko kapag may nangyari sa'yo doon. Alam mo naman yung mga teroristang yan walang sinasanto." She refuted. "Eh—"

"Digong. Isipin mo naman ako, kailangan pa kita." She pleaded him not to go. His heart has always been fragile for her and it was very seldom that she begs him to do something for her. He was dying to check on the Marawi evacuees and the city's situation, he wanted to make sure they're fine but he also can't handle seeing the love of his life worry badly for his safety.

He was silenced for a while and looked at her. "Please?" She uttered softly. He reached out for her hands and kissed it. He exhaled heavily, "Sige na. Hindi na. Dito lang ako." He conceded and held her closely before he kissed the top of her head.

He hated how he made her worry but the people also hold a place in his heart that it made him so torn.

The people or the love of his life?

Nevertheless, he made a choice and promised Leni that he won't go until the place is surely safe.

She looked up to him and smiled, "Thank you." She whispered and kissed him gently.

God, she is really my ray of sunshine. Her smile, her face, her everything. I love her.

He uttered at the back of his head as he locked stares with her. She pulled him again for another soft kiss that transitioned into some heartfelt and passionate one leading them back to the bedroom.

She pulled him close without letting go of his lips until they reached the bed. "Ulit ulit?" She flashed a smirk, he replied with a kiss and pinning her sweetly to the bed.

After a moment of exchange, they withdrew from the kiss and gazed at each other giggling at how much they were longing for each other.

He laid down beside her and joined her in looking blankly at the ceiling. She giggled breaking the moment of silence, he moved his weight to his side and looked at her while he rested his head on his hand. "Bakit ka natatawa?" He asked.

"Wala. Ang ano kase natin." She chuckled and refused to go straight to the point, he got it anyways. "Alam mo, ako man yung pinakaswerteng lalake." He began, she knew he was about to throw a pick up line. Her nostrils flared as she pursed her lips. "Bakit? Mambobola ka nanaman eh!" She suppressed her blushing.

"Kase sinagot mo ako eh." He added making it inevitable for her not to turn red. "Mmmm!" She gushed and slapped his chest. "Dami mong alam." She choked into her giggles.

"Maswerte lang ng konti si Jesse kase nauna siya tsaka nagkahappy family kayo." He added and made the sign of the cross in respect to his late friend and to her late husband.

She just smiled and wondered why he suddenly closed his eyes and stopped talking.

Sec, alam ko masaya ka diyan sa langit. You have all my respect. Sana okay man sa'yo na ako mag-alaga sakanya. Iingatan ko siya pati mga anak niyo. Pangako. Mamahalin ko ng sobra.

He talked to him in his head and opened his eyes. "Napatahimik ka?" Leni asked. "Kinausap ko lang si Jesse. Nagpaalam lang ako." He replied making her feel touched. She smiled softly at him, "You remind me so much of him." She uttered softly and cupped his face while his thumb stroked his cheek.

Hey gazed at each other for a while, when she realized it, she tapped the tip of his nose with his finger to ease out the serious atmosphere.

"Tsaka mas maswerte ako kase ako yung niligawan ni Rodrigo Duterte." She retorted countering his sweet talks. He snorted, "Sus."

"Totoo naman! Kahit andaming naghahabol dito sa pangit na malaking tiyan na 'to—"

"Puro panlalait ang gagi—" He chuckled and hugged her tightly for his sweet revenge. "Ang laki kaya ng tiyan mo pero andaming naghahabol." She jested.

"Kahit malaki ang tiyan ko, malaki naman." It took her a while before she got his pun. She paused and looked at him. "Ikaw talaga!" She cupped his whole face. "Bastos yung bibig mo, ang aga aga!" She scolded him facetiously.

"Huh? Ikaw nga diyan ang aga aga nanghahalik parang nanunuklaw." He refuted, her cheeks turned flush, she felt shy in guilt. She just love how he seem to master every part of her that it makes her yearn for him and his touches so bad. "Ang bad mo," she turned her back away from him and frowned.

He smiled and spooned her. "Basta sa'yo good na ako." He hugged her tightly and held her hands. "Hmm! Bola!" She laughed, "Parang yang tiyan mo." She teased again and moved away from him.

He looked at her smiling, "Bakit nga ba ikaw yung nabuntis at hindi ako?" She jested making fun of his rounded plump tummy.

"Ikaw kase mam, lagi mo akong pinagsasamantalahan." He replied cracking her down. He never fail to make her smile.

In the midst of her laughter, he stared at her until it fades. "Mam." He uttered, she looked at him in response. "I love you." He giggled and blushed in front of him.

"Kinikilig?" She chuckled and kissed him. "I love you," she replied and made the tips of their nose nuzzle each other.

Tuesday came, the situation of Marawi settled a bit but the PNP still put the city on red alert. With the settlement update, it made Digong want to visit the place even more but then his promise to Leni held him back.

While he was busy doing some paper works at his office in the middle of the day after his meeting with the US senator earlier, Leni called him over the phone inviting him for a dinner the next day. He didn't have plans, he cancelled his Marawi visit so he had no reasons to decline.

Delfin suddenly entered his office to give some update about the situation in Mindanao. Nothing was alarming anymore, the military seemed to put everything in their control. "Babalik ka doon bukas?" Digong asked. "Oo, hindi ka na sasama di ba?" Delfin replied. "Oo, ayaw ni Leni eh. Naaligaga ang gaging. Nagpapaawa, nagsad face." He shared enthusiastically sounding proud of how concerned she was of him, Bong Go giggled.

"Tawang tawa ang gago." He pointed out upon noticing. Delfin chuckled with them. "Nag-aalala ang babae." He chuckled. "Psh," Digong snorted. "Babae." He mocked. "Ano ko yon..." he thought of a better word to describe her.

"Asawa ko. Reyna. Siya kase nasusunod. Nagpasunod sunod lang ako doon. Di ko matiis eh." He followed bringing laughters. "Wala eh," he tapped on his chest saying how much he loves her. Malakas ang tama, mahal ko e. He uttered in his head.

"Basta sigurado dapat okay yung mga tao. Save every civilian sa mga gagong Maute na yan." The strength in his voice manifested as he gave instructions to him. He wanted every civilian saved, every soldier safe and every terrorist arrested or down.

After the discussion, Delfin left and went back to the AFP headquarters. Bong left Digong alone in his office so he could resume on his business.

He rested his back on his chair and savored the silence in the room as he thought about the people in Marawi. How I wish I could kill every single terrorist just to keep you safe. He thought. He just love the people so much, he wanted everyone safe and unharmed.

He took a pen and a paper from his drawer and decided to write a poem for Leni to distract himself from thinking of going to the city. It took him a couple of drafts before he finally made the poem for her that he really liked.

To my queen, my woman and my love
So many times I made you worry
So many times I made you cry
I apologize, it's the least thing I wanted you to feel

Impulsive decisions I make for the country
I hope you understand, I'm weak for people's cry
But always remember that you are loved

Maria Leonor Gerona,
Liligawan ulit kita.

— Rodrigo

He drew a heart beside Gerona, he knew she loves it when he does that.

Leni went home to their condo after office hours. The day felt a bit exhausting to her so she had to rest right away. Digong dropped by the office and saw Mara about to leave.

"Digong!" She greeted upon seeing him drop by. "Bakit kayo napadaan? Umuwi na si ma'am Leni." She informed him. "Ah, iiwan ko lang sana 'to sa table niya diyan." He showed her his enveloped poem. "Ay, sige po." She escorted him up to her office. He left the letter atop Leni's table.

"Salamat. Mauna narin ako. Ingat kayo sa pag-uwi." He told her before he bid goodbye.

Leni went to the office early in the morning of Wednesday. The thought of their planned dinner that day energized her since she opened her eyes that morning. In no time, she saw the poem that he left on her table.

Stress. Ang sweet talaga nitong pangit na 'to. Kainis.

She blushed alone as she read it through.

Delfin supervised the chopper preparation and instructed the soldiers as they were set to fly back to Marawi to check on the evacuees and situation. Suddenly, Digong came surprising him.

"O? Digong." He greeted and shook his hand. "Naayos mo na mga tao mo?" He asked. "Oo. Lilipad na kami in twenty minutes siguro. Hinihintay nalang tawag nung pinacheck namin sa landing area doon." He elaborated.

"Ah." He replied and looked blankly at the ground. "May chopper kayong babalik ng ngayong araw rin?" He asked. Delfin tried to recall, "Oo, dalawa yung babalik dito ng five. Bakit?" He replied.

It took a moment before Digong responded, he wanted to check the place so bad out of concern. He just love the people and his country that much.

"Sasama ako." He informed Delfin at the last minute. Bong was shook, "Digong, di ba ayaw ni ma'am Leni na pumunta ka doon?" He reminded him. He shifted his sight to Delfin demanding him to follow his order.

"Sasama ako ngayon tapos sasabay ako doon sa five yung balik. Titignan ko lang yung lagay doon." He instructed him. As the commander in chief, Delfin had no choice but to follow his command. "Okay, sige." He immediately noted his men and forwarded the information to the security in Marawi to raise guards.

Bong asked him once again as Delfin left them for a while. "Digong, pano si mam Leni?" He asked as he knew he'll be the one she'll nag.

"Wag mo nalang muna ipaalam." Digong answered. "Mabuting di niya alam habang nandoon ako para hindi siya mag-alala." He added. Bong felt worried in a bit, he was stuck in the middle of his boss and his boss' woman again. He has been a witness of their growth together, Leni's concern for Digong's safety but he couldn't blame him as he was also aware of how much he values the safety of his people and the whole Mindanao.

"Sige po." He agreed to cover him up to Leni while he's in Marawi.

Mara and the other staffs in the office randomly watched the television as the day began as they wait for the errands of the day. They murmured about how cute they find Digong and Leni after Mara shared about the poem he left for her last night.

"Ang old school ni Digong noh?" Jana remarked. "Oo, oldy na kase kaya oldy na ang pamamaraan ng PDA." Mara chuckled. "Pero ang sweet parin kase letters, surprises. Ang cute lang." They discussed as they watched the television.

Leni went down to the staffs enthusiastically and told them that they may go home early that day. "Day off." She cheered, they remained silent.

"Mara, if okay lang sama ka saakin mamaya para tumulong sa pagluto? Okay lang?" She asked hopefully but Mara remained irresponsive.

She looked at them and felt a bit shy, "Okay, uhm. Bibisita kase si pangulo mamaya syempre gusto ko magprepare—"

"Ma'am." One of her staffs cuts her in, she looked at her out of curiosity. That's when she started to notice how uneasy they all looked like.

"May problema ba? Bakit ganyan kayo?" She asked finding it weird why they all seemed speechless like they saw a ghost behind her.

The staffs looked at each other, all gutless to volunteer in explaining why. "Si Digong po nasa TV." Mara initiated. Leni's enthusiasm turned into deep anxiety as she moved to see the news.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 771 17
Follow the story about political rivals - Bong Bong Marcos and Leni Robredo as they deal with the aftermath of their unexpected night together. #letl...
481 9 8
After a particularly tumultuous and controversial election in 2022, Bongbong Marcos and Sara Duterte ascend to the Presidency and Vice Presidency, pr...
55.5K 2.7K 80
She was the oldest daughter of the president of the Philippines while he was the oldest son of one of the prominent familes in Europe. What would ha...
79.4K 2.3K 19
Leni Robredo transfers to a new university for personal reasons, there she meets the scary gang leader Rodrigo Duterte and the smooth talking rich ki...