Year 2: Her Boyfriend

A/N: Omg friggin' frack we're in at Wattpad top 1000 charts. 💝 Thank you so much for the support, I hope you dig this chapter and continue supporting and sharing and reading!!!

~

Digong saw Leni sitting on the couch of his office browsing the glossy pages of a travel magazine.

"Hi mam." He greeted and kissed her cheek to cheek.

He took the seat opposite her and watched her movements. "Ang ganda pala ng beaches sa Batanes noh?" She began. "Mmmm... marami namang magandang beaches sa Pilipinas." He replied.

"Nakapunta ka na sa Caramoan Beach? Sa Bicol." She asked. "I've heard pero hindi pa. Busy sa pagiging mayor e tapos ngayon malas malas, presidente pa." He joked, making her chuckle. "Sayang, kung pwede lang kita dalhin sa beach lalo na sa Bicol nako. Sobrang ganda kaya nung buhay dagat alam mo yon? Makikita mo yung mga isda — yung mga rare na fish." She sounded so dreamy but Digong just loved hearing her stories. "Kaya lang parang malabo naman yata." She chuckled. "Eh... we're both busy. Ginusto natin 'tong trabahong ito, pinasok natin 'to e." He jested, "Kaya nga!" She laughed.

It was a typical day when Digong texted Leni about her availability that same evening. She was having a really bad day — thank goodness he sent her a message to, at least, brighten up her doomed day.

He invited her for a dinner later that day but he had another plan after their meal. He drove her somewhere with her eyes blinded by a blindfold.

"Uy, teka bakit may ganito?" She felt thrilled and confused. "Basta, surprise. Surprise." He explained and continued driving.

He kept Leni blinded until they pulled over and arrived at their destination.

"Dito na tayo, mam." He stated. "Pwede ko na tanggalin?" She asked. "Wait," he went down the car and assisted her in going out. He held her hand as they entered the place.

"Grabe, Digong. Bakit may ganito? Kinakabahan ako." She jested, "Sus, I wont do anything harmful." He replied and stopped at a point.

"We're here." He stated. She stood still and waited for him to give him instructions. "Tanggalin ko na mam." He informed her and slowly unblinded her.

Leni's jaw dropped involuntarily, her world stopped for a moment as she looked around. He brought her to the oceanarium of Manila Ocean Park that he reserved just for the both of them, 12AM until 3AM so that they could have some privacy and she could see the beautiful sea life next to her eyes.

Leni took little steps and scrutinized every single view her eyes laid on before she looked back at Digong.

"Grabe," she uttered in deep fascination. "Naalala ko lang mam how much you wanted to see the beaches and sea life kaya lang our time prohibits and masyadong public kaya ito. Eh... I hope you like it—"

"Sobra! Digong, ano ka ba? Sobrang naappreciate ko." She interrupts. "Hindi ko inexpect 'to." She looked around and exhaled sharply.

She walked towards him and hugged him tightly. He rested his palms on her lower back and stroked it gently. "Thank you ng maraming marami!" She expressed as her embrace tightened.

"You're welcome mam." He smiled. She withdrew from the hug without putting much distance away from him, she gazed at him.

"Sobrang naappreciate ko talaga, sobra." She didn't know how to express further, she just looked back at him and waited for him to kiss her. Despite that he wanted to press his lips with hers, and the fact that she seem to be giving him permission, he didn't take the opportunity. He knew she was just badly intoxicated and he didn't want to take her for granted.