Year 2: Suyuin si Leni

A/N: I cry because we're at top #458 of wattpad charts. Ily all.

~~~

Ano ba? Kausapin mo naman ako. Magpapansin ka naman.

Leni uttered at the back of her mind as they settled on the meeting area for a cabinet meeting but she had no luck. He was such a weakling.

The meeting ended, he still haven't even looked at her until he saw he walking towards the exit of the meeting room.

"Leni," He didn't want to miss the opportunity despite that he still wasn't prepared to talk to her. She looked at him coldly.

Jusko, salamat naman at nag-first move na pero galit galitan muna ako.

"Pwede ka bang makausap?" He asked nervously. "Hindi pa ba pag-uusap 'to?" She replied.

Basag.

"Eh... Pwede bang sa opisina tayo mag-usap?" He requested. "Bakit? Hindi ba pwede dito nalang?" She retorted.

Basag 2.0

"Ah... eh." He felt like he didn't have the right to demand. She expected either a long or dramatic apology from him before she forgives him.

"Ano?" She groused. "Gusto ko lang mag-sorry. Sa nagawa ko ba. Sorry." He began, she snorted. "Sorry? Ano ganon nalang yon?" She ridiculed his apology. After hearing her response, his mind turned blank, he was really not ready to talk to her yet. He didn't know what to say, the right things to tell her to patch things up between them.

"Eh, ano bang gusto mong sabihin ko?" He asked vulnerably but it appeared offensive to her. Forgiving him, she changed her mind about it.

"Hindi ko alam sa'yo." She retorted. "Sige na, president. Mauna na ako." She stated, she knew he hates being called president but she just did.

"Leni, sorry na please." He held her wrist, it sort of took the attention of the other cabinet members and staffs around but he didn't care, it was Leni who felt a bit shy, she didn't want them to see how hard she was acting to him.

"Digong, ano ba?" She whispered angrily. "Aalis na ako, wag mo naman ako ipahiya, ang daming tao oh." She followed. He immediately freed her hand and sighed.

She started to walk away, she saw the sincere sadness in his eyes but she didn't want to pay so much attention to it.

"Ingat," he uttered creating a sting on her chest. "I love you, Leni." He professed loudly making a bit of a scene. She paused for a moment torn whether to give him a chance to talk already or stay mad, hence, she wasn't ready to have peace talks yet. She resumed entering her car ignoring him.

"Di parin kayo, okay?" Martin asked, Digong shooked his head and flashed a fainted smile. "Okay lang yan. Di ka rin niyan matitiis." He cheered him up. "Sana nga."

Another week without Leni on his side again, Digong decided to visit his daughter, Kitty, at Honeylet's house.

Despite that they have been separated for ages, Honeylet is still capable of reading Digong's actions, she knew he's hiding something inside but she didn't bother to ask. Hence, she observed him the whole time, she was uncertain of the reason why until she saw him smiling alone as he looked at his photos with Leni on his phone — he's in love but he's broken.

After a while, Digong bid goodbye to his daughter Kitty and then to Honeylet. Kitty went back to her room after she kissed her dad; leaving her parents alone.