Year 6: Can't Blame Love (Explicit)

She gently pushed him away to make him lean towards the couch before she straddled on top of him and attacked him with her yearning kisses, her breaths turned heavier. She threw his polo away and left him only with his undershirt. She followed by unlocking his suspenders.

He passionately reciprocated his woman's ardent kisses while his hands stroked the curves of her body but he started to feel overwhelmed with her aggressiveness, she started to ground him making him feel so weak.

He gently withdrew from the kiss, "Ma'am, okay ka lang?" He asked breathlessly to make sure she wasn't just being carried away, he didn't want to take her for granted at any instance but his query came differently to her.

She haltered and looked at him in humiliation with the thinking that he finds her so desperate with her aggressiveness. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Oh my God," she cussed and moved away from him.

She covered her face with her hands, "Digong— sorry." She sounded so humiliated. He was startled by her response, he didn't mean to humiliate her. "G— sorry!" She apologized and immediately ran upstairs to hide from the shame.

She sat at the edge of the bed in the mansion's bedroom and felt so much with how she mortified she was, after a while, Digong knocked and entered the room. She sighed and looked away in shame.

He sat beside her to bring comfort, "Ma'am," he held her back. She looked at him softly, "Sorry, Digong. Hindi ko dapat ginawa yon. Nakakahiya." She apologized, he suddenly recalled how she has always been a mischievous and sweet girl to him before, he never hated it.

"Sus, wala man yon, mam." He retorted with a smile, it brought relief to her. "Ayoko lang kase isipin niyo na sinasamantala ko yung mga bagay or dahil... mabait ka sakin," she struggled set things straight but he gets where she is coming from.

He snorted, "wala naman saakin yun. I don't judge you tsaka yun na nga lang hinihintay ko ma'am." He replied making her a bit confused, "Hinihintay ang alin sir?" She asked.

"Yung pasamantalahan mo ako, mam." He jested, it was inevitable for her not to laugh despite the humiliation she felt earlier.

"Sira ka talaga." She responded with a smile, "Biro lang. Pinapatawa lang kita." He smiled and looked back at her before he gently held her hand and kissed the back of it.

Her heart skipped a beat as she watched him kiss the back of her hand and trailed up to her arms. He gazed at her after placing a soft kiss on her shoulder, "Galit ka pa ba mam?" He asked politely, she shook her head no.

He leaned closer and sweetly placed a kiss on her forehead  before gently kissed her lips.

She missed him romancing her so bad. He explored her back and unzipped again the dress he unzipped earlier downstairs revealing her bare back.

She assisted him in pulling her dress down to her waist without letting go of his lips. She took off his shirt completely and rested her palms on his chest.

The touch of his hand tracing the arches of her body and caressing her bare skin gave her so much butterflies, as soon as he reached the edge of her skirt, he moved his hands beneath it and delicately reached for the garter of her panties to slide it down to her smooth legs.

Her stomach felt so light and her knees felt so weak as he got her defenseless. It has been ages since she waited for him to take her again. A fire pooled over her abdomen, she reached out for his hand and pulled him close for a kiss. It wasn't a challenge for her hands to pull down his pants as the absence of the suspenders loosened its grip around his waists.

She pulled down his briefs afterwards without letting go of their lips brush against each other. Her jaw involuntarily dropped as she felt his length bump against the center of her legs, he was that thrilled for her. Her chest pounded loudly, the entrancement made her feel a bit hazy.