Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

Από ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... Περισσότερα

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)

2.5K 141 67
Από ChasingMadness24

"So why did Mason ask me about getting laid when?" Hannah asked as I finished up dinner.

"Well, you were pretending to be me." I stir the pasta around before turning the burner off.

"Why are you helping Mason with getting laid?" She hopped up onto the counter.

"Because he asked me to." I shrugged and went to get the strainer. "What about you? Made a decision about having sex with Justin?"

"I don't know yet." She sighed. "Why don't you suggest Mason sleep with you?"

"Because I don't want to have sex in high school nor do I want to have a one night stand." I set the strainer in the sink and went to get the pasta.

"Who says it'll be a one night stand?" Hannah wiggled her eyebrows at me. "It could be the first of many nights."

"Did you not hear about the not wanting to have sex in high school part?" I looked over at her as I dumped the pasta.

"Didn't you make a list all about wanting to have the cliché high school experience?" She picked my phone up when it started buzzing. "Sophia sent you a text."

"I did, but it has nothing do with my sex life." I turned the sauce off and moved it back. "What is Soph texting me about?"

"English homework." I nodded and got what dishes and utensils we would need.

"It's just what classwork you didn't finish." I told her. "Dinner's ready."

"Okay." She hopped down after sending the text to Sophia. "You know, we haven't done a Girls Night in forever."

"Yeah." I agreed with her. "Stupid boys with their drama."

"I'll text Soph after dinner and ask her if she wants to hangout this weekend." Hannah said before going to get Dad.

*****

"Move it." Sophia sat between Hannah and me with the bowl of popcorn in her lap.

"We did." I poked her. "Or did you not noticed the large gap between us?"

"Hush." Hannah clicked Play on the movie menu. "It's starting."

"How did we end up watching Beauty and the Beast?" I asked them.

"Because you suck at putt putt golf." Sophia laughed before tossing a couple of pieces of popcorn into her mouth.

"I wasn't that bad." I grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"You lost by over thirty points." Hannah reminded me. "I'm happy you didn't win."

"Why?" I bit my lip and snuck a glance at my phone; Mason still hasn't texted me back.

"Because neither of us wanted to watch The Notebook." Sophia shuddered.

"I wasn't gonna pick The Notebook." I rolled my eyes. "We don't own it."

"We don't?" Hannah asked.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"And you don't have your own copy?" Sophia turned to look at me.

"No." I popped some popcorn into my mouth.

"But that's right up your alley." She frowned before turning back and watching the movie.

"It is, but I hate it for personal reasons." I curled up against the arm of the couch and checked my phone again. Still no text, so I sent him a text asking why he wasn't talking to me.

"Okay." Sophia nodded, and I tucked my phone between the arm and cushion.

Mason is probably still mad at me for... I don't know really. He hasn't talked to me since Thursday night when he came over because his parents were fighting yet again. It's scaring me a little because we've never gone this long without talking. What did I do?

"I love this part." Sophia sighed happily as Be Our Guest started playing.

"You just wanna eat all the food." Hannah laughed.

"That too." Sophia join her in laughing.

I hummed along with the song, but I could feel myself dozing off.

"Hey, you're snoring." Sophia shook me awake sometime later.

"What?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You were snoring." Hannah threw a piece of popcorn at me.

"Sorry, I'm just tired." I apologized. "Oh, it's at the part where Belle goes home."

"Yeah." Sophia shook her head. "Also, your cushion is vibrating."

"Hm." I dug my phone out and saw it was just a reminder that I have a quiz in English on Wednesday. "Oh."

"You sound disappointed." Sophia whispered.

"I forgot I put a reminder on my phone for the quiz in English." I told her.

"Ah." She nodded. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine." I lied to her and curled back up.

"Don't snore." They said together.

"Fight me." I responded.

*****

"The Sun feels so good." Sophia leaned out the window as far as her seatbelt would allow.

"Get back in!" Hannah glanced over at her best friend. "I can't afford to get a ticket."

"And Dad would ban you from driving." I said from the backseat.

"That too!" Hannah kept her eyes on the road as she reached over and pulled Sophia back in. "Is your Mom home yet or did she crash with one of her coworkers?"

"She's home." Sophia leaned back in her seat. "They landed around three am, and she got home forty or so minutes later."

"Being a flight attendant sounds fun but then you hear about the hours." I looked down at my phone.

"Yeah, but she loves it." I could hear the smile in her voice. "And the hours only really suck when we have to cancel plans."

"Who are you texting?" Hannah asked and I looked up to see her looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"No one." I shoved my phone into my bag and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Mason still not talking to you?" Sophia turned in her seat to look at me.

"We agreed to not talk about boys." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We're talking about an adorable little puppy." Sophia smiled and reached back to pat my knee.

"Why isn't he talking to you?" Hannah asked as she changed lanes. "I thought if you two went more than five minutes without talking, you would both die."

"That's dramatic." I said. "And weird."

"But accurate." Sophia turned the radio up.

"Is it?" I asked them.

"Oh yeah." Hannah said and Sophia nodded.

"The exit is up next." Sophia reminded Hannah.

"'Kay." I stared out the window as the mall started to come into view.

"Do you have any idea why he isn't talking to you?" Sophia tapped her fingers on the dashboard.

"No, he just stopped talking to me on Friday." I shrugged.

"I'll kick his ass for you." Hannah offered as she took the exit for the mall.

"That's not necessary, and can we please stop talking about him?" I uncrossed my arms and leaned forward.

"Okay." Sophia pulled her hair into a ponytail. "What stores are we hitting?"

"Victoria's Secret." I rushed out before Hannah could answer. Even though Mason promised to help me with my list this wasn't something I wanted to do with him.

"Why did you say that post ban?" Hannah asked as she found a parking spot. "Now I can't say my witty comment."

"Aw, same." Sophia laughed, and we all unbuckled once Hannah turned the car off.

"Just text them to each other." I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. "But not in any of the group chats."

It wasn't long until we entered the lingerie store, and they immediately started piling my arms with all sorts of lacy shit.

"Everything but the kitchen sink." I joked as we made our way to the changing rooms.

"That's online only." Sophia winked.

I smiled and ducked into my room. "This is going to take all day!"

"You're the one who wanted to come in here!" Hannah yelled from her room.

"I would ask why you wanted to come in here, but you banned us from talking about your boyfriend." Sophia said.

"I'm single." I grumbled as I striped down.

I was trying on a rather scandalous set when I heard my phone vibrating; I unlocked my phone quickly before either of the girls could hear it and was surprised to see it was a text from Mason.

I'm not talking to you because I'm mad at you.

I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath, "No shit."

Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything.

I changed out of the set I was wearing and tried on a more conservative grey lacy set. "Hm, pretty cute."

I heard my phone vibrate again, and picked it up.

I'm mad at you because you lied to me.

I frowned and asked him what did I lie about.

You said Hannah sent you an article and that's how you knew she overheard us, but then Soph told me she overheard Justin talking to you in English about skinny dipping.

"Shit." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose before texting him back: It's not a big deal, Mase.

Not a big deal? Hailey, why the fuck is he asking you about what you do without clothes?

"I don't know." I was starting to get angry with him as I typed out my verbal response. I tossed my phone back onto my clothes, changed out of the grey set, and into a similar one in white.

He sent me another text: Did you do something that made him think it was okay?

I rolled my lower jaw then suddenly my brain stopped working correctly. Before I could even think of what I was doing or the consequences of what I was doing, I pulled up the camera app and took a picture of myself in the mirror then sent it to Mason with the caption, Certainly not this.

I turned my phone off and changed back into my clothes. It didn't sink in until I was exiting changing my changing with the two sets I'd chosen.

"Oh fuck me. That was stupid." I whispered under my breath. At least the underwear was a bikini style not a thong.  

***AN***

Ooooo, what do you guys think is going to happen now? 

Let us know what you thought! Did Hailey make a huge mistake?

~ChasingMadness24

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Chasing You Από beccs-t

Ρομαντική

1M 16.8K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
938 15 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...
My First Από tiggerwinnie

Ρομαντική

30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
77.2K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...