Demigods, Shadowhunters, and...

By ThatRandomCupcake413

When The Eleventh Doctor and River Song go to present day New York, they don't expect to find children of the... More

Angels in Bunker Nine- Part 1
Angels in Bunker Nine- Part 2
Friends and Demons- Part 1
Friends and Demons-Part 2
[BONUS CHAPTER] Aliens in a New Orleans Graveyard
Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 1
Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 2
Yo, my Koolaids.
New cover
Check, your move- Part 1
Yeah...

Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 3

43 4 0
By ThatRandomCupcake413

HEY I'M BACK!!!!!! I'm not that mean to just leave cliffhangers. WEELLLLL sometimes...... BUT NOT TODAY SO BE HAPPY!!!!!!!

READ ON!!!!!!

__________________

---Naima' s PoV---

The car made a sudden stop. The aliens seemed agitated.

“MOVE BOY!!!!" One shouted. Two seconds later, the car began driving down again, this time faster. I wasn't sure what happened but I was hoping it was Nico or Leo that the aliens almost ran over. At least there was a chance that they would follow this stupid truck and save us.

“How long do you think it's been???" I asked VCR.

“No idea. Possibly an hour or two. Maybe longer, maybe not."

“Great. CAN YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER, IF I'M GETTING SOLD OFF THEN CAN YOU JUST HURRY IT UP?!?!?!"

They ignored me. I began humming random songs out of boredom.

“Did you have any plans???" I asked, looking to Verenity.

“I don't understand."

“Did you have any plans back in 1877??? We're you just going to kill demons for the rest of your life???" She seemed to be thinking about it, like she wasn't ever thought of a life outside of killing demons and vampires.

“I always loved painting. Not just drawing visions of people getting kidnapped by vampires or demon nests." She said in a serious tone at the last part, making me laugh. “What about you???"

“Acting."

“Really??? I thought you would be stealing for a living."

I laughed again. “Funny. No, I always wanted to me in the film industry. I wouldn't mind if I was a director or an actress or a stagehand-"

“Or an assistant who steals everything valuable."

“SHUT UP ABOUT THAT." I yelled. She laughed.

“No, I think I'll keep making jokes."

“I'm now regretting opening up the welcome mat for you."

“Too late for me to go back." She countered. I stuck out my tongue. We continued to talk, getting to know eachother, Verenity making a thief comment with almost everything I said. It felt like an hour had passed before we got to our families and childhoods.

“My mother died when I was born, my father placed me on a mundane family's doorstep-"

“Like Harry Potter." I said instantly.

“Excuse me?"

“Sorry, continue."

“I lived with that family until I was seven. A demon attacked and killed them, looking for me. I ran, not looking back, but I wasn't that fast. It almost killed me. The demon was killed by Charlotte, but she thought I was a mundane with sight, the ability to see demons and Downwordlers and Shadowhunters. She brought me to the Institute. At the time, the Silent Brothers arrived. They healed me and told her that I was part Shadowhunter, but they couldn't tell the other half of me, which was a Greek god's blood. I lived there until you, the others, and the Doctor came. Now I'm here."

“Mine' s similar. My mother died of a drug overdose when  I was two. I was in the foster system for a long time. Then the accident..."

“What accident???"

“I don't really remember anything before. I was twelve and I was walking home before everything went black. Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital. The doctors told me I was in a car accident and in really bad shape. I fell in a coma for four years. They said there was a person paying for me to stay alive, but they didn't know who. Any way, I went back in the foster system and I ran away the first night. I ran into some monsters. Hell hounds. I met Jez after we killed them. We then found our way to Camp Half-Blood, the place where demigods like us are safe. There was a war shortly after and we won. We met the Doctor about six months after and we went with him. First place we went was your place, so you know the rest.“

“That's-" She never got to finish. The car must have been hit because it went flying. The tarp was tied to the car because it didn't fly off. Verenity' s cage seem to just slide. Mine, however, flipped and rolled across the tarp. As the car stopped, the tarp fell. I saw a blond boy with a few pouches. I wasn't sure what they were, but judging by the crater we ran into, I didn't want to know.

“Hello, Raxi- no. Raxae- NO. Rax-a-cori-co-falla- pat-or-ians. GOT IT!!! Hello, Raxacoricofallapatorians." He said. “I'm Ace, and I would like you to release the two girls, or I'll have to go to drastic measures."

“Is that so??? You and what army??" One of the aliens challenged. The ground shook like an earthquake, crevices making their way. Bone hands began to come up, along with the rest of them.  There, we saw skeletons of  gigantic squirrels.

“That army." Ace laughed, like he didn't expect that.

“Your welcome, blondie." I shifted so I saw Nico standing a few feet away.

“Squirrels? Really, Nico???"

“Hey, I can't chose what I bring up." He shrugged.

“They're Baaraddelskelliumfatrexius Beasts. The Raza- the aliens that live here hunted them to extinction." Ace stated. He can say a complicated name of an animal but can't pronounce the aliens that live here correctly.

“Now, will you let them go willingly???" Ace asked again.

“Never, not to a human like you." One alien spat.

Ace seemed to find that hilarious because he began laughing. “Me?! HUMAN?!?! That's funny."

The other alien seemed to get worried. “No....there's only one left...."

“Well, your wrong." Ace smirked. “Will you do the honors, di Angelo???"

“My pleasure." Nico said before snapping his fingers. The squirrel beasts went berserk. They charged after the two aliens. Want to know what they did???

They ran away like babies. Good thing the squirrels chased them out of sight, it was good entertainment.

“That was..... interesting." Verenity stated. Nico walked over to us.

“Only you??? I was hoping for more than Death Breath and Bomb Boy." I laughed, now imaging them in the Marvel comics.

“Gee, I hoped a 'thanks, Nico, guess now we're even' wasn't too much to ask for." He commented, using air quotes with his fingers.

“Thanks, Nico, guess now we're even."

“Don't mock me, Locke."

“Don't tell me what to do, di Angelo."

“Well, we need to go!!!" Ace said, and before I knew it, I was being dragged down the way. It hurt, since I was still in the cage and the twists and turns weren't subtle. I found it unfair that Verenity' s cage was being held over the ground. Nico sprinted just to keep up with the blond headed lunatic.

“WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!?!" Nico asked.

“TO THE TARDIS!!!!! WE NEED TO BE AT THE JUMP BEFORE THE EXPLOSION!!!!!"

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!"

“You wouldn't understand. YOU'LL LIVE IT, YOU'LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH!!!!"

I'm already hating this guy.

---Jez' s PoV---

They spared no time to get my death prepared. They threw me in a cell the millisecond I got there, telling me it would be ten minutes until the preparations were made. I paced around the cell, trying to pass the time. A alien guard stood outside the cell to make sure I didn't try to escape.

“You aren't going to plead there was a mix up??? That your innocent???"

“Nope." I smiled at her confused expression. The cell was shaped like a cube, six ft², the cell door wasn't metal but wood, with a really small window at the top. I barely saw the purple sky through it.

“That's new." I noticed the alien was really nervous. “Why is the door wood???"

“We are aware of your..... electrical abilities. We are making sure nothing conductive is around you."

I nodded. “Smart people- well, aliens." I laughed slightly.

“This isn't a joking matter!!!" The alien almost yelled. “What you did was unforgivable."

“Well I don't know what I did so..." I muttered and the alien didn't hear it.

“Jezebel Gray." I looked up to see the Lord Predator guy, whatever his title was. “It's time."

“Yay." I piped, skipping to the door. My smile widened as I saw his annoyed expression. They opened to door and I skipped out, holding my arms for them to take. They began dragging me to a platform a few hallways away from my cell. I got out of their grasp and ran to the platform.

“ARE YOU TAKING ANY OF THIS SERIOUSLY?!?!?!" Lord Predator guy yelled at me. “DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE?!?!?!"

“Yep." I nodded very fast.

“Humans." One of the guards muttered as a glass case fell down, trapping me in.

“What's this???" I asked curiously. “Poison gas??? Venomous animals raining from the ceiling???"

“BE QUIET!!!!!" Lord Predator demanded as I began to ascend. The thing reminded me of the Hunger Games as I rose. I looked around as the platform stopped. It looked like I was in the coliseum, the stands crowded with people.

Some Raxacoricofallapatorian was reading something, most likely why I'm being executed, but I didn't pay much attention. I looked through the crowd, trying to see where Ace or the Doctor or anyone I knew in to just bust out some guns and get me out or some bombs to blow. I was met with scowls and looks of hatred... and no one I knew. I began to listen at the last few words.

“-to the public, as an example of what crime and murder will bring on you."

Murder?!?! I thought as I felt something hum under my feet. I looked down to see the glass tank begin to fill with water.

---Leo's PoV---

I looked around to find any exit. I saw some sad sights as I passed. A weird octopus thing crying about losing its perfection. A robot banging its head against the wall, grease on its face, muttering about having no emotions. A spider lady yelling at the metal chains for killing her babies. A bee flying in random directions, hitting the wall and the roof and the bars with such force, there were countless wounds. A alien with tentacles on its face, poking a small brain in its hands that was connected to it. A red alien with suction cups on the ceiling, yelling  help to get down.

I stopped to look at one in particular. Inside was nothing, but the lights were flickering and the door wasn't open like the other ones that were empty. Even though nothing was there, it felt like something was watching me.

“PERSON!!!!!" I turned to see a human in the cell opposite the flickering lights. He was standing there, shaking the bars. I wasn't sure his nationality because his skin was covered in black marker. Every inch of his skin looked like he took a sharpie and doodled everywhere. “PERSON!!! PPPEEERRRSSOONNN!!!!"

“Okkaayyyy." I walked away, hearing the guy screaming 'PERSON!!!!!!' I barely made it three steps before I heard 'Leo Valdez....' I turned to see the flickering light cage now open. I looked to see I was using the screwdriver.

“What the-" Suddenly, there was an BANG! I looked to see the person in the cell opposite the now-open one was gone.

“Leo Valdez." I didn't stay long before I ran. An open cell and a missing insane person before hearing your name in a creepy asylum isn't very good to experience. I ran and stopped in the middle of a cross way. I turned a full 360 before stopping again. I heard a creak and turned around to see nothing.

“Calm down, Leo." I ran a hand through my hair. “It's just being in an asylum that's making you paranoid..." I drifted off as I looked at my hand to see marks. Tally marks.

“Leo Valdez." I heard again. I turned to where I heard the voice to see no one. I looked at my hand to see more marks. That's not creepy at all. And note the heavy, heavy sarcasm.

“ESCAPEE!!!!!" I heard as I saw two Raxacoricofallapatorians down one corridor. I ran through the corridor to my left and ran through corridor after corridor before I ran into a dead end. I turned to see the two aliens blocking the only way out.

“Hey fellas!!!" I greeted, casually adjusting the ear plugs so they were in properly. I saw no one were in the cells, which was a plus. As they got closer, I reached into my pocket and grabbed the device, pulling it out.

I saw one pull out a syringe. “It's for your own good." I heard it say. I looked at the device and turned it on. Even through the ear plugs, I heard the ear-piercing sound it made. The aliens fell to the ground, screeching. I took the chance and ran past them, turning it off.

I passed through countless corridors until I found a door. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I used the screwdriver and opened the door and found a balcony. It seemed to be on the 55th floor, as they put a plaque on the door. I looked out to see if they're was any type of ladder. I found one close to the wall, but I saw the door I entered from now blocked.

“No one-"

“Ah, ah, ah." I held up the modular and they backed up. I smiled. “Good." I waved my arms dramatically, backing up a bit for effect. “Now, remember: THIS is the day that you almost caught Captian L-"

I didn't realize I kept backing up until I reached the edge. I didn't realize that until the ground stopped and I continued to step back. And I didn't realize that until I was free falling. I knew I wasn't going to survive the landing. Well, at least go out in style.

“FFFLLLAAMMMMEEE OOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!" I burst into flames. It's not the Empire State Building but it'll work.

I heard a few screams and a few commands. Suddenly, I was in water.“CAUGHT HIM!!!!" I heard, muffled by the water. I saw four figures through it. Then, I fell to the floor, coughing up water.

“Hey, Valdez." I looked up to see Naima, VCR, Nico, and some blond kid. “We need some help."

“No 'Are you ok' or 'what happened to you while we were gone'???"

“Jez is about to drown in a glass box so we need to save her first, get caught up later." The blond said, already at the controls.

'A child shall perish by fire, another by flood.' I heard chanting through my head.

“Step on it!!!"

---Jake's PoV---

I began running to the crowd of people, my newest creation in my back pack. I maneuvered through the crowd, causing slight difficulty but I began to get a look at Jez. She was in a glass box, water filling in that was now at her knees. I looked around for Ace to find him not.

Where the heck is that bomb making blond?!?!

He knew that he had to be here or the plan wouldn't work, he's the one who made the plan. I was a bit happy when he said free play. For us, that meant we make a new bomb out of the randomest items, which we usually tests who's bomb' s better. That's our idea of fun or a Saturday night.

We have just weird lives.

I looked back to Jez, the water now up to her waist. She seemed to be scanning the crowds of Raxacoricofallapatorians, looking for one of us most likely. I looked around as

I looked back to Jez, her eyes now on me, the water to her shoulders. She looked at me as the water rose up. As the water almost filled the tank, she took one big breath before the whole tank was filled with water. She smiled, still looking at me, pointing to a part of the glass.

Ace, you idiot, where are you?!?!

Then, something else happened. Something whizzed past and hit the part Jez was pointing at. The glass cracked completely. I then noticed what it was as Jez kicked it and the entire glass side crashed down

A hammer.

Jez tumbled out as the water escaped the box, coughing up water. She smiled and bowed, looking at the shocked expressions of everyone there.

“And that, my friends, is what happens when you have demigods as friends."

Then, the plan was underway.

I threw the bomb, a small rectangular box the size of an IPhone, right above the Lord Predator' s booth. The bomb exploded on contact, sending rock and debris everywhere. I saw another explosion behind Jez, so Ace did his job. Everyone in their right minds-which was everyone except me- ran out, not wanting to get hit with more bombs that went off, thanks to yours truly for setting the place up for this.

“DUCK!!!!!"  I barely hit the ground before the TARDIS flew passed, looking like it was being driven by a toddler, which I have experienced before. The TARDIS flew to Jez, who jumped. A hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her in. As it flew away I saw her waving at us before the TARDIS disappeared. I ran off, noticing I would most likely get blamed for that. I found myself laughing after all of that. Ace would be laughing too, since we both find explosions hilarious for some reason.

Riiinng. Riiinng. Riiinng.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered it, walking down the way.

Jake, where are you?!"

“I'm on Raxacoricofallapatorius, mum."

....Why?"

“Do you really want to know???"

Not really. Are you with Ace right now??? Can I speak to him???"

“He's with his parents at the moment. And I'm not sure where or when he is."

Well, your father is worried about you two." I heard her stifle a sob. “We just want you home right now, it's dangerous."

“I'll be home soon, mum. I just need to look around, I need still need a present for you-know-who."

I heard my mother laugh over the other line. “She's not here, you know."

“Just making sure. Also, I need to check on something here. Bye. Tell dad to stop worrying about me. I can handle myself."

You know why he worries. You are-"

“I'm the Meta-Wolf, blah blah blah, every enemy dad has can be after me, blah blah blah, I'm one of the most powerful Timelords alive, blah blah. I know that, you tell me that every time I go somewhere. Bye." I hung up before I heard her begin to sob or yell at me.

“She's right, you know." I turned to see the woman who killed my best friend. “You should be careful going out."

“How are you here?" I asked.

She smiled wickedly. “I wanted to check up on you. But you don't look very good. Are you feeling ok??? You look tired. You should sleep."

“What do you-" I suddenly felt dizzy. I put a hand to my head, the other to the wall to keep my balance. “What did you do?!" I looked to my hand before I blacked out, seeing one thing I knew was bad.

Tally marks.

--- Ace' s PoV *slight time skip*---

“Wait- let me get this straight." Leo cut me off when I was talking about myself. “Your from our future."

“Yes."

“But you haven't met us yet."

“Bingo."

“That's confusing." Nico commented.

“Wimby womby, timey wimey." The Doctor said. “Time, can't keep it straight in your head. And on another note: Why did you steal all of that???"

Naima shrugged. “It's not like I just stole stuff for me, I got you guys stuff."

“And that's that???"

“BEANIES!!!!!!" She pulled out seven beanies from her Batman back pack and gave them to the others. The Doctor got a blue one, River received a light purple beanie, Naima gave Nico a white one with a black skull on it, Jez got a dark gray one, Leo received a black one with flames, and Verenity got a turquoise one with a pompom on the end. Naima put on a light green beanie with a cash sign in the side.

“Do I get a beanie???" I asked Naima hopefully.

She laughed before turning serious. “No."

“WHY NNNOOOTTTT?!?!?!?" I whined, stomping my foot. “I WANT A BEANIE!!!!!!"

“Oh well." Everyone laughed while I pouted, but I joined in after a few seconds.

Just like old times...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.3K 35
When she was seven years old a man in a box fell from the sky and crash landed in her best friends garden, and promised her that he would return in f...
644 3 12
{PREQUEL to my "Odd Life of Nova Sue" series} Not everybody is ready for parenthood, certainly not the Doctor. His wife, River Song, would have thoug...
4.9K 244 11
Where someone new joins the Doctor's life. A mystery, an impossibility he can't seem to decipher. A question he can't seem to answer, and he doesn't...
61.3K 396 45
I don't own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus Rick Riordan does. I know many people have already done this but I wanted to give it a shot. What wil...