kidnapped love

By The_Reader1001

When bloom, flora, musa and Aisha are captured by the wizard of the black circle. The wizards intend to make... More

Capture
Power exchange
Evil fariys
Sleepy heads
Explosions
Beach days
Stella's tears
Training
the meeting
Control
Past
Bloom and organ training
Mission
Mission pt.2
Truth
Training
Training win
New Mission
Flora and Gantlos?
New look
Jealously
Last day together
Together again
Beast attack
love triangles
love triangles pt.2
New Information
Mysterious Stranger
Fights
Control
The Aftermath
Lose Control
Back to Alfea
All Over?
Fixed
Epilogue
Book 2?

Last day part 2

1.3K 36 2
By The_Reader1001

Oran has short red hair, shaved at the sides and long in the middle. He dosent look as much as a model as gantlos does but he dosent story far, with the perfect cheek bones and teenagers youthful looks. "Do you think it'll do?" He says self conscious.

"It'll do just nicely." I smile and turn back to the group now splashing around in the water. 

"Hey flora!" Musa yells and waves up at us having just spotted the two figures atop the cliff.

~Don't tell me your going to jump~
She T.P's so that we can all hear, the boys and the girls.

Grinning i turn back and look over at organ before walking to the edge.
~your mad~
Bloom notes. Good thing about that, or i would have died a long time ago. Organ steps forward making sure to be out of my way. I face the drop backwards and grinning at him and mock solute. 

"See you down there."

I say before back flipping off the four stories drop. Hitting the water is like being dropped into a sea of ice. Swimming back to the surface face i grin up as organ follow bommying down just beside me. Squeezing i cover my eyes as a wave of water crashes down on me. He pops back up and I hear a couple of gasps from behind me and I gin. 

"Nice look organ." Aisha is the first to compliment. 

"I see flora managed to finally get you to show your real face." Duman comments. Glancing over I see bloom staring at organ in awe. Then looking back at Gantlos then back at organ as if she can't decide. Smiling I leave her to her confusion and swim closer to shore. 

"Hey Aisha, wanna go?" I nod up to the cliff and she jumps at the chance. 

"Oh you bet." She swims closer to me. 

"Anyone else?" They all look uncomfortable. 

"Sure, we'll go." Musa and Duman join us. 

"Looks like fun." Gantlos swims over and stays next to me surprising me. 

"Count me in." Anagen joins our group and now all that's left is bloom who is cautiously looking up at the cliff.

"Come on bloom, it's fun." I edge her on. Still not convinced I elbow organ for him to try. 

"Yeah, it's really lots of fun. Don't worry we will all be here right next to you." She sighs and swims over. 

"I suppose." Smiling happily we all swim back to the shore and up to the cliff.

"I'm first!" Aisha runs up to the edge and looks down excitedly. 

"Not if I can help that." Running up I jump off the edge and dive into the ocean going down quite deep, another splash above me and Aisha is next to me grinning. Looking around I hold my breath and scan the sea rocks.

-look over there-
Looking back Aisha points to a cave in the sides of the rock.
-let's go explore-
A bubble forms over my mouth allowing me to breath another around Aishas mouth.

Looking up two more forms fall down to the ocean and land in the water next to us. Anagen closest to Aisha and Gantlos closest to me. 

"Look." I say pointing to the cave hidden in the rocks. Other bubbles appear around their mouths as we all swim over to the gape.

Aisha is the first to get there and pulls herself inside, I follow and appear in round bowl like area and looking up there is a opening where the water stops. Gantlos pops up next to me and we lock eyes for a second before kicking out way up to the serface.

Breaking eye contact I swim to the surface, splashing up next to Aisha. 

"Look" she points behind me and starts swimming over. Behind me is a cave with weird symbols on its walls.

"What do you think this place is?" I question aloud as we both swim over to the edge. Neither of us go to move out of the water instead we just stay bobbing in the water.

"Um, I think we should go." Anagen suggests immediately.

"Why?" Aisha puts a hand on the leave as if to pull herself up.

"There's a lot of dark magic here and we don't want it to effect you girls." Gantlos worriedly advises. Slowly she pulls her hands back and nods her head.

"I agree, this place is really creepy." And with that the boys sigh thankfully and bob back under the water back to the entrance.

"Well have to come back here again later." I say as soon as they have gone down.

"Yeah, defiantly." And with a glance over our shoulders we both dive back under the water and back out to the ocean. Surfacing again the first thing I see is bloom and organ talking. Teasingly I wriggle my eyebrows at him and he goes slightly red.

"I'm going to jump again."

"Really? I think once is enough for me." Bloom jokes. We all laugh and I let myself enjoy this new family, because tomorrow this will all be destroyed.

The next morning we slept in. Nobody came to wake us, yelling about training, there was no rush. We took our time getting out of bed and ready for the day. Cherishing the place. Eventually we made our way to the training room, all worried about what's to come.

"Look flora, I just wanted to say sorry." Bloom starts walking next to me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Well these last few days I have been really mean and I have been spending to much time with gantlos. And I just wanted you to know that I'm not all that into him and I was just trying to make organ jealous and I'm really sorry." Smiling I chuckle at the rambling girl before me.

"I suppose I can forgive you. But please tell me more about the trying to make organ jealous part." She goes crimson and we both laugh. 

"Don't worry I'm just joking." Entering the training room I instantly spot Gantlos and we lock eyes. Watching the other girls I see Musa don Aisha go to their boyfriends. Bloom nods once at me before going over to organ. Smiling I turn back to Gantlos and stride over, joining him next to the balancing beams.

"Hello Flora, your looking very nice today." Blushing at the compliment I jump up onto the beam and sit, my legs dangling down.

"Why thank you kind man, you aren't looking to bad yourself." He mockingly tips his hat at me, a big grin on his face. 

"Are you ready for the mission?" Meeting his eyes I see sadness somewhere inside them.

"No, not at all. But we don't really have a choice." 

"Talking about a mission, I expect that you girls are ready?" Zeke voice drifts through from behind us. Looking up alarmed I see him appear in front of us, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Bloom takes lead.

"Why I am just here to send you my good wishes. This is a very important time for me as you can understand." Everywhere he steps the ground darkens beneath him.

"We where just leaving." Organ steps forwards, he no longer is himself but the mask is back up covering his true identity.

"Good, now I can only stay here for a second before I have urgent business to deal With." His form flickers and I realize that he isn't actually here in person. "So good luck and I have full trust in that you will get what I need." Flickering he disappears and we fall silent.

"So this is really happening." Aisha and Anagen walk hand in hand together.

"Yes, and I suppose that it's time for us to put on the act." Duman and Musa stand closer then friends.

"So the plan is that we'll attack and use you four as leverage, Having you tied up. Eventually they will free you and you will join their side and the rest is up to yous." Organ looks fondly at bloom when he says this. Gantlos offers me his hand and I take it, slipping off the beam and landing on my two feet.

"Well, let's just get this over and done with."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 221 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...
26.9K 707 33
-ONGOING STORY- Yes, I'm 20 years old. Yes, I'm writing a fan-fiction about fairy cartoons I watched as a little kid. No, I'm not kidding. :) My O/C...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
2.5K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...