Riverdale imagines /+more

By fairyjins

[COMPLETE] DONT READ THIS IF YOU EXPECT REALLY GOOD QUALITY IMAGINES Gifs / preferences / imagines Of our bel... More

~0:1 archie andrews~
0:2 Kevin Keller
0:3 Jughead jones
0:4 #charchie
0:5 how you met
0:6 Jughead - the real Cinderella
0:07 the truth sucks
0:08 things end
0:09 stay
0:10 the truth sucks pt.2
0:11 I'm out
0:12 y/n & Veronica
0:13 Jason Blossom's smile
0:14 Cole sprouse :)
0:15 A/n
0:17 The truth sucks pt.3
0:18 Jughead jones the third
0:19 Twin fury
0:20 Juggie
0:21 Jughead
0:22 Archie
0:23 Jughead Jones
0:24 Lili Reinhart
0:26 Reaction
0:27 your best friend
0:28 your contact name on their phone {boys + girls}
0:29 Sibling
00:30 Devotion
0:31 Cheryl - I'm here
0:32 "you left" (devotion pt.2)
0:33 cheater [requested]
0:35 hidden [requested]
0:36 ships :)
0:37 beauty in kindness [requested]
0:38 everything is okay [requested]
0:39 confessions [requested]
0:40 birthday[+ship] *requested
0:42 polly & jason
0:43 stay pt.2
0:45 Talk show
0:46 feelings and birthday parties
0:47 hate me or kiss me
0:48 will you be mine? [requested]
0:49 spin the bottle
0:50 forbidden
0:51 true feelings - requested
0:52 Chic
0:53 Chic (finale)
0:54 Playing a character
0:55 Y/n is a serpent? (Gif)
0:56 Toni Topaz
end
goodbye

0:16 poems for days

9K 122 20
By fairyjins

//gets chills yo//

Trigger warning- slight depression, no worries nothing traumatic... Remember you are priceless and the world needs someone as bright as you..

In a perfect world, I am happy. I can walk with my head held high through the halls of Riverdale high school; wrapped around the arms of him.
Sadly, the world isn't perfect-nothing is. Not even him.
Either I'm a ghost or he definitely acts as if I were invisible.. I must walk through the halls with my head hung low, prepared to be pushed by somebody that they themselves- are insecure. However, what else can an :introverted, awkward, depressed-girl - expect? Nothing.. I can't expect nothing more-nothing less.

So now these thoughts and memories, may actually be useful, all this depression- all this loneliness, can help me . How? Mr.Reid (criminal minds *squeals like a whale hyena*) , an amazing literature teacher, has asked us to write a poem about pain. Silly? No. I'm tired of people saying everything is all fun and rainbows, no, even 'rainbows' are a 'disgrace' to certain members of this stupid society we live in. We love who we want to love. (A/n: "she's really getting into this." Haha yeah my bad? I just feel like instead of having death drama in this riverdale imagine- I'd like to include real problems that people need to take action and talk about. Also- someone dear to me who inspires me to do what I do ..is a part of the lgbtq community so thank you to that person and just know I am here to support any of you! Cheetos! Sorry I'll stop ..this is longer than any of my imagines)
I decided to let it all out to Mr. Reid , it's not like he'll make us present it, and hopefully I'll finally be good at something.

"Hey weirdo!" One of the many 'I have many insecurities , so I'll take it out on others' jocks laughed.

I turn for a second to see what he possibly could need, only to be met by a paper ball right on my nose. Everyone around him laughed, including the person I'd fallen for.

"Maybe it's time you leave her alone." Jughead , a mysterious yet beautiful person, confronted my abuser. His girlfriend, Betty Cooper, walked towards my side to help me pick up my books that fell when I was surprised from the impact.

"Jughead, butt out."

"No Archie, you changed man, leave Y/n alone -already!" Jughead yelled poking Archie, my abuser, in the chest as he did so. He, the boy that made my insides melt, pushed Jughead softly away and asked him to go.

"We'll leave her alone." He whispered, sort of glaring at Archie - daring him to say otherwise.

"Whatever." Archie scoffed , adjusting his jacket and walking away with the other boys.

"That was so rude." Kevin , the super cool gay best friend (although I can't have the pleasure of calling him that), intervened .

"Yeah , so hashtag - not cool." Veronica Lodge mumbled shaking her head. I hadn't noticed when they had come, but I knew I had to go before I made a fool of myself.

"I'm sorry on behalf of them." Betty said , handing me back my books.

"They make a fool of themselves, pretending as if depression was a one time feeling other than a mental illness. I know what you are going through Y/n, don't be afraid to come to us. We all like you as a person . " Jughead commented with his signature smile.

"Thank you , all of you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go." I whispered, but they heard. After what that group of friends did, I lifted my head up in the halls and smiled- heading towards the yard ; where I'd begin my poem.

Next day

"I am glad I received emails of everyone's poems yesterday. Now , I have a surprise!-" the whole class groaned , interrupting Mr. Reid, who had horrible taste in surprises," class- I picked one poem that was so fantastic and I'd like for the author to come up here to recite it." What? Since ...what? Oh no oh no. Please don't be me please! I begged inside my head as I wiggled the ring on my pointer finger- a habit.

"Y/n, please come over and read your masterpiece." Immediately as those words escaped his mouth, I froze; able to feel all the stares.
' why Jesus. Why!?'
I awkwardly adjusted my sweater and made my way to the front of the class. Mr. Reid offered me an encouraging smile and I took the moment to stare at my class. They were all here, no one was absent. Betty, Jughead, Veronica, Kevin, Archie and his team, and oh no..he was here too . I couldn't take it any longer and stared down at my journal where my poem was originally written .

I let out a short cough before nodding at myself . 'You've got this...no you don't. Yes you do!... no you're a failure.' My mind was going everywhere and it hurt.

"Y/n? It's okay, get all that exhaustion out of your chest and mind." Mr. Reid soothed .

I opened my mouth and the words rolled out like a waterfall,"

A lot of us in this world
Close our eyes and take short breaths
That are intoxicated with a poison
A poison called pain
Or hurt
We hope •at least I do• that we are able to hide
All the pain inside our practically dead bodies
We fight the darkness that haunts us
And crawls through our veins at night
We are afraid of the light because
We are ware that it will
Someday
Fade away
We live till we die
Until then will we be at the right place
Of our minds
We attempt to be positive
As much as we can
But negativity
Or depression
Or loneliness
Or awkwardness
Or people themselves
Fight to f*ck us up all over
Again
And we fall
But we'll rise and live another day
Because that is what pain is
Living in a hurting cycle

"
{ (C) copyright -milly 2017 }
[had to do it because internet ]

Taking a sharp intake of breath , I finally look up to my classmates. That's when time stops . I can see the impact on their faces.
I caused that?
Some were crying, others couldn't look at me [hmm I wonder who], some smiled, and others clapped.

"Priceless, that is what you and your work is worth." Mr. Reid smiled , silently thanking me and asking me to sit back down.

"That is a perfect example as if to what I expect in this class, thank you for that beauty Y/n. Class is dismissed." I nodded my head and began to pack up. As I did so, some of the class passed by me and congratulated me or complimented me. Before I stood up, my favorite group of friends stopped me," Archie sends his apologies, he's too ashamed to do it in person." Veronica grinned .

"That was amazing!"

"So beautiful!"

"You should join the school newspaper , with Juggie and I!?"

"Deeply poetic." I couldn't help but laugh at Kevin's obvious compliment.

"Thank you." I smiled to them all, they grinned back and said their goodbyes. I was out the classroom and began to make my way to the school entrance, before a tap on my shoulder detained me from moving. Tingles. It was him.

"Y/n." I turned around awkwardly.

"Reggie." { Reggie is rarely used in an imagine so I used him here, but if you'd like you can always switch characters and pretend it's your ideal riverdale guy or girl. OR you can always request an imagine, similar to this one - where I will use your chosen character..too much? Haha . Ok back to the story}

"That was perfect."

"No it wasn't. Nothing is. It wasn't edited well." I began to mumble all the negative thoughts.

"You're not a nothing." He stared smiling shyly.

"Sorry what?"

"You're perfect to me, dear Y/n."

"Oh.."

Fin.

Ya like? No? Maybe?

Here let me know in the comments or vote! I'm thinking about doing something cool.

What if I include zodiac sign things? [ehm this is why my title is +more]

Or / and

Ship request things ?

Ya know where I ship you with someone.

Let me know your thoughts! This can always be a future thing too..

Adios !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
5.2K 99 25
A riverdale fanfic about everybody's fave ship: bughead ! Betty and Jughead are in love, but when outside forces threaten the relationship, will lov...
155K 3.2K 67
hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and enjoy! (also i don't own any of these ch...
7.4K 268 14
All rights go to the creators of Riverdale and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. Heartofice97: Valentina Blossom, KP Jones and...