Guys Our Age (Wattys2017) (UN...

By ChasingMadness24

Hannah and Hailey; identical twins with one truly terrifying thing in common. Their father is the Sex Ed t... More

AN/COPYRIGHT
Cast
Prologue (Hannah)
Prologue (Hailey)
Chapter 1: First Day (Hailey)
Chapter 2: Cake By The Ocean (Hannah)
Chapter 3: Stay With Me (Hailey)
Chapter 4: In The Night (Hannah)
Chapter 6: Playing With Fire (Hannah)
Chapter 7: Me & My Girls (Hailey)
Chapter 8: Little Things, Big Problems (Hannah)
Chapter 9: Young and Reckless (Hailey)
Chapter 10: Alex From Target (Hannah)
Chapter 11: Late Night Talks (Hailey)
Playlists
Chapter 12: I Want It That Way (Hannah)
Chapter 13: Just One Yesterday (Hailey)
Chapter 15: Get Your Head In The Game (Hannah)
Chapter 16: Training Wheels (Hailey)
Chapter 17: Life Is A Highway (Hannah)
Chapter 18: Living In Denial (Hailey)
Chapter 19: Unsteady (Hannah)
Chapter 20: Red Faced (Hailey)
Chapter 21: I Hate You, I Love You (Hannah)
Chapter 22: Champagne in Paper Cups (Hailey)
Chapter 22 pt2: Champagne In Paper Cups (Hannah)
Chapter 23: Awkward, Morning & Night (Hailey)
Chapter 24: Raise Your Glass (Hannah)
Chapter 25: Empty Halls and White Walls (Hailey)
Chapter 26: These Four Walls (Hannah)
Chapter 27: Break My Heart (Hailey)
Chapter 28: Fix a Heart (Hannah)
Chapter 29: Living On The Edge (Hailey)
Chapter 30: Gone, Gone, Gone (Hannah)
Chapter 31: We All Fall Down (Hailey)
Chapter 32: When You Wish Upon a. . . (Hannah)
Chapter 33: The Happiest Place On Earth (Hailey)
Chapter 34: I Just Want To Be A Real Girl (Hannah)
Chapter 34: 'Tis The Season To Feel Guilty (Hannah)
Chapter 35: The Devil's Tale (Hannah)
Chapter 36: Sisters Before Misters (Hailey)
Chapter 37: White Christmas (Hannah)
Chapter 38: Playing House (Hailey)
Chapter 39: Just Hold On, I'm Going Home (Hannah)
Chapter 40: Talk To You Later (Hailey)
Chapter 41: Night Changes (Hannah)
Chapter 42 pt 1: Under The Stars (Hailey)
Chapter 42 pt2: Because Of You (Hannah)
In The Light (Hailey)
Chapter 44: Walking The Wire (Hannah)
Chapter 44: Picture Perfect (Hailey)
Chapter 45: Piece By Piece (Hannah)
Chapter 46: Congratulations & Johnny's A Pervert
Chapter 47: Shut Up and Listen, Moron
Chapter 48: One Last Time (Hailey)
Chapter 49: Goodbye Means Forgetting (Hannah)
Epilogue: To Forever (Hailey)
Epilogue: Forever Isn't Long Enough (Hannah)
Break Our Hearts

Chapter 5: What I Didn't Say (Hailey)

2.9K 146 65
By ChasingMadness24

"Did he pick up?" I asked Mason when he came back into the room.

"No, Hannah did." He closed the door behind him and sat on the foot of his bed. "Sorry for making you faint."

"I didn't faint because I saw your dick, Mason." I rolled my eyes and pulled my knees up to my chest. "I've seen dicks before."

"Right." He rubbed his forehead. "I forgot you helped your dad with PowerPoints."

"Yeah, I'm scarred for life because of it." I laughed. "I fainted because I haven't really eaten anything since breakfast."

"Hailey." Mason groaned. "We talked about-"

"This isn't a repeat of freshman year." I reassured him. "I forgot my lunch at home, and Dad asked me to help grade stuff which is why I didn't buy lunch or steal some of yours. I was gonna eat when I got home, but I totally forgot about work until Hannah reminded me."

"Come on." He stood up. "Let's get you some food."

"Okay." I stood up and stumbled a little, so Mason scooped me up in his arms bridal style. "I'm capable of walking, yenno."

"You literally just stumbled, so I don't trust you to go down the stairs." Mason said as he carried me down the stairs.

"You have a point there." I yawned and snuggled into him. "So does this mean we're done with studying for tonight?"

"Yeah, Hannah'll probably tell your dad." Mason lower me back onto my chair in the dining room before going into the kitchen.

"With History, do you need to do the whole year again or just a semester?" I asked him.

"Just a semester." He said. "I would do the whole year and get elective credits, but it doesn't work that way apparently."

"That sucks." I frowned and saw I had a text from Hannah.

"Goddamnit." Mason cursed loudly. "He forgot to go grocery shopping again."

"Seriously?" I sighed. "This is what, the fourth time your Dad has forgotten to go do that?"

"Guess he's too busy fucking his girlfriend." Mason came back out with two spoons and a container of chocolate ice cream. "I know it's not good old healthy food, but you need food."

"You're the best." I smiled at him.

"Hannah's calling you, by the way." Mason pointed the spoons at my phone and opened the ice cream.

"I forgot to text her back, oops." I took a spoon from him and answered my sister's call. "Hey."

"Are you okay?" She sounded a mix of worried and pissed, probably because I didn't text back.

"I'm fine, I just forgot there are penises that aren't STD ridden." I told her and ignored the look Mason was giving me. "What are you doing up anyway? You were sleeping when Mason and I left to go study since Dad was watching a game."

"I think Dad wants us to believe they all have STDs of some kind to stop us from doing shit." She joked and didn't acknowledge my question.

"Like whatever it was you were doing with Justin at nearly eleven pm?" I put her on speakerphone and got some ice cream.

Mason shook his head and mumbled something to himself.

"We weren't doing anything." Hannah huffed. "But studying before the first Friday? That's code for something."

"It's code for Mason doesn't want to spend his entire Senior year in U.S. History." Mason spoke up, and I nearly choked on my ice cream.

"Mason." I coughed out, and he just winked and smiled. Damn bastard.

"You put me on speakerphone?" Hannah yelled at me; she hates it when I put her on speakerphone without telling her.

"I'm eating." I told her after shooting a glare at my best friend. "Speakerphone is easier."

"We're turning onto the his street." She didn't sound as angry anymore.

"Okay, see you lovebirds soon." Mason ended the call and handed me my phone. "Why did you lie to her?"

"I didn't." I looked at him quizzically before putting my phone into my bag. "We were studying."

"I'm talking about why you fainted." He scooted his chair closer to me and laced out free fingers together. "I thought you told her about freshman year?"

"I was then she started going on about how her and Justin hooked up or whatever it was, and I wasn't able to find another time to bring it up." I shrugged it off and got another spoonful of ice cream.

"It's been a couple of years, Hailey." Mason started on his 'You need to tell Hannah about how you barely ate' speech.

"So why bring it up?" I looked down at my History notes from last year. "I'm eating three meals a day again with very little setbacks."

"You went over twelve hours without eating and passed out in my bedroom doorway." I could hear the frustration and anger in his voice even though they were barely there.

Thankfully there was a knock on his door; Mason shot me one last glance before going to answer the door.

I buried my face in my hands and groaned quietly. "Guess it's time to go add reminders on my phone again."

"Hailey." I heard my sister's footsteps coming towards me.

"What?" I leaned back in my seat and looked over at my sister who had taken Mason's seat on my right.

"Can't believe you saw Mason's little friend before, you know." She winked at me.

"Can't believe you decided to have your first time in the shower." I tugged on a piece of her wet hair.

"We didn't do anything." She blushed and swatted my hand away.

"Ten bucks Mason interrupted that." I said dryly as the boys came over and sat down. "Aw, you two have matching wet hair styles."

"Says the girl who fainted at the sight of a dick." Justin responded.

"She was surprised by its size." Mason shrugged and took my notes.

"Not really." I pulled the ice cream closer to me. "It's about the right proportions to your body considering you're two inches from being six feet tall."

"Oh my God." Hannah groaned and rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands.

"Wow, Hailey." Justin started laughing. "Is that how you talk dirty?"

"Why do you care?" I asked him. "I'm not the Jacobs twin you're dating."

Mason smacked Justin's back. "It was nice knowing you."

"Why don't we head home." Hannah changed the subject and looked over at me. "Justin can drop us off."

"Hannah, Dad thinks you're asleep and is expecting Mason's shitty pickup." Mason kicked me under the table when I called his pickup shitty.

"Oh yeah." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I can give you a ride home." Mason offered. "One of you just has to sit in the middle."

"I'll do it." I said since the middle is just about nonexistent and pretty much means sitting on the driver's lap, and Justin would be annoyed if Hannah was sitting on someone else's lap.

"Don't get too handsy." Justin grinned. "After all, Dado doesn't like his girls thinking about first base."

"Again, I'm not Hannah." I reminded him and this time the kick to my leg was from my sister.

"I know." Justin held his hands up in surrender as he got up and kissed Hannah on the cheek. "See you guys tomorrow."

"Night." Mason and Hannah called out after him while I stayed silent.

*****

"So what were you and Mason really doing?" Hannah asked after we got home and Dad went to bed.

"What?" I stripped out of my clothes and changed into an oversized shirt and leggings.

"Come on, school just started." She was leaning against my doorway. "What do you have to study?"

"U.S. History." I told her. "Mason wasn't lying when he said he doesn't want to take it all year."

"And that's all you were doing?" She asked.

"Hannah, I'm not gonna do anything with someone I am not dating." I walked over to her and gently pushed her out of my doorway. "Not now, not ever."

"Okay because I'm the one who's supposed to give Dad all of his grey hairs." She hugged me before going to her room.

"I know." I closed my door slightly and laid down in bed. "But that might change soon."

*****

"Hey, Hail." Justin greeted me when I slid into my seat in English.

"Hey." I barely acknowledged him while I got everything I needed for English.

"So how are you supposed to go skinny dipping if you faint at the sight of a dick?" Justin asked right as the bell rang.

"Excuse me?" I whipped my head up so fast I felt dizzy.

"How are you supposed to go skinny dipping if you faint at the sight of dick." He repeated himself.

"I heard what you said, but I don't understand why you're asking." I scooted closer to the wall and wished Mrs. Dallons hadn't stuck me in the corner.

"Well, I heard you and Mase are planning on going skinny dipping." He shrugged like we were talking about who we wanted to win the Superbowl.

I mentally swore. "It was a joke, Justin."

"Turn to the short story on page ninety-three, please." Mrs. Dallons said from the front of the room. "Then answer questions six through eleven on the review page for it."

"When did you start making jokes like that?" Justin whispered over the sound of books opening and pages turning.

"Since it was none of your business." I muttered and hid my phone under the gap between the front cover of the textbook and my desk.

"Come on, Hail." Justin leaned over to me a little. "We both know you wanna fu-"

"Is there something you want to share with the class, Mr. Davidson?" Mrs. Dallons asked from her desk.

"He wasn't understanding the story's humor and was asking for help." I answered for him. "He didn't realize this wasn't a partner assignment."

"Hm." She give us one last glance before going back to what she was doing before.

"Drop this and I wouldn't tell my sister, your girlfriend, that you were wanting to know everything I do without clothes." I hissed.

"Fine, it was just a question." He rolled his eyes and started the assignment.

I double checked that Dallons wasn't looking over here before carefully unlocking my phone and pulling up my and Mason's thread in Messages.

I think Hannah overheard us talking about where to skinny dip last night when we went back to get my notes. I bit my lip as I waited for his reply.

How? Did she just text you or something? He asked me.

No, Justin just asked me how we're gonna skinny dip if I faint at the sight of your dick. I hesitated about sending the text. Should I tell him about my conversation with Justin? No, it's nothing. I deleted the text and replaced it with Yeah, she sent me article about the dangers of skinny dipping.

I quickly sent him another text telling him not to bring it up, and he responded with an okay. I let out a sigh as I clicked my phone off and continued reading the short story.  

***AN***

We hope you guys enjoyed. 

Let us know what you thought!

~ChasingMadness24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 2.4K 5
***MATURE CONTENT*** When shy valedictorian Diana Cooper takes a study break to watch the party next door, she doesn't expect to catch the eye of Bre...
1.1M 18.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

252K 9.8K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
2.5K 39 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...