Being his halal

By quakecanary

Highest rank #38 in spiritual. Completed meet Hatina, a young muslimah who always dreamed of being loved, bu... More

Note
prologue
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
Authors note- Appreciation
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 11.
chapter 10.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
Not an update
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 22.
Not an update.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
cahpter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
Being his halal.
Part 40: The End and thanks
new story!!! A/N
New story. Alert!!
Editing.
Thoughts
Q $ A for me and the bonus chapter.
Book 2 coming out!

chapter 21.

5.7K 366 11
By quakecanary

I'm so happy everyone, thanks for all your votes and comments, most importantly my story is rated #298 in spiritual, I can't express my happiness, thank you sooooo much.

Enjoy****

I wake up with a throbbing pain in my head and tiredness, holding my head slightly. I look to check by my side to see annur not there, then I hear the shower running.

Oh he must be in there.

I put on a long gown, as I am practically not wearing anything, then take my lazy legs downstairs to go and greet Mom and Dad.

"Salam Mom, salam Dad,"

"Wasalam my dear." Dad and Mom say in unison.

"How are you doing?" Dad asks

"I'm fine, what about you?"

"Alhamdulilah. Are you sure you're fine my child, you look a little pale." Mom asks concerned.

"Yes I'm fine, its just a little headache,"

"Ya Allah come and sit, you should have told me." Mom says worriedly.

"No, I'm fine seriously, its just stress." I try to tell her.

And lack of sleep.

Because of Annur.

"Hatina, let your mother take care of you." Dad cuts in.

"Okay, but it's nothing really." I still say smiling.

Mom goes up and get back with an Advil for me to take.

"You'll feel better soon, okay? " Mom rests a hand on my temple.

"Thank you." I appreciate her.

"What's wrong?" Annur asks coming down as I stare at him dreamingly in his black jean and ash top looking so handsome, while I'm still here looking like I just came out of the oven.

"Hatina is having headache," Mom answers.

"Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" Annur asks upset, as he gaze at me. I keep silent for a while as I stare at him back, at this moment I wish I could just let the earth swallow me.  His gaze is so intense and burning that I have to look away.

"Its nothing its just a slight one and also you were taking a shower
" I bow my head down as I can't look at him.

Like I said he is really over protective lately.

"How are you now?" He comes closer to me as mom and dad leave for us to be alone.

"I'm better, no need to be worried," I assure him.

"Then don't make me to be. I don't know why you still didn't tell me."

Seriously? Is he really upset that I didn't tell him I was having an headache.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but Annur you were in the bathroom and I just had it, it's not like I've had it for a long time. And even if I did wanted to tell you, you weren't by my side. I woke up and I didn't find you by my side and now you're angry at me? Just because I didn't tell you? I wanted to but it was just a headache and I'm not a baby,  I can take care of simple things like this by myself,"

Wow.  Did I just say all that? What is wrong with me? Work must be really stressing me out.  

Annur just stares at me in surprise as he becomes silent for a while before finally opening his mouth to speak.

"Baby,  I'm so sorry. I should have been there when you woke up,  especially after a night like that." He cups my cheek.  "Hatina, I'm not just treating you like a  baby,  I want to take care of you, and I want you to understand that, if it's left to me I don't want you to do anything.  And I'm sorry for getting upset about this." I pull him close as I hug him tight. 

God, he is just caring about me and I say all these like it is his fault, now I feel bad.

It's been up to a month now that annur and I have been intimate if I'm not mistaken, and last night was one of them. I didn't even know why I was upset he wasn't there with me on the bed,  I can't even believe I'm upset about it,  yet he apologizes. 

See why I love him so very much. My beloved.

"I'm sorry too. I don't why I said all that. I'm sorry." I say leaning against him. He caress my back soothingly and I soon feel weak in my legs.

"I love you so much." He pulls away from the hug as he cups my face and kisses me gently.

And I love you too. I Only wish I had the courage to say it too.

"Though I wouldn't lie, you kinda surprised me.  Being all feisty, oh don't get me wrong,  you are really feisty on the bed and..."

"Oh shut up Annur." I hit him playfully as we both giggle.

"Hatina let me take care of you, let me show you what love is, let me show the world you're mine," My heart melt at the seriousness of his words.  I want to cry, to hug him, cuddle with him and show him every bit of love I have for him, I want to take care of him and show the whole world that he is mine alone too.

Words couldn't describe how emotional I am right now. I tip toed as I stretch forward to meet his height. I grab his face in my palms as my eyes become watery and my lips trembled with words stuttering out of them.

With fervor I place my lips on his and kissed him.

"Take care of me Annur, show me what love is, let the world know that I'm yours. " I breathe with every word.

"As I am yours. So I will." He pulls me as he kisses me deeply, holding me tight. We pull apart as he still holds me close.

My husband, my love.

"Ha, my favorite family member in the whole world, salam." Faiza came forward as we break apart and came to hug me.

"Salam to you too, how are you?"

"I'm fine," she replies with a smile.

"So I'm not more your favorite anymore?" Annur asks faiza raising a brow.

"Hmm let me think, ohh sorry you never were because it was always Mom, Dad, and Faiz before you." She says giving an evil smile making me laugh.

"Oh my, I'm hurt faiza." Annur feigns pretence to be affected by her words.

"Just kidding you're still my favorite, after hatina."

"That's my girl." I say giving her a hi five.

"Ohh you two are ganging up against me right?" Annur says which makes mom to stare at us laughing.

"Aww he's jealous" I say giving him a wink.

"I'm not, I'm just claiming what's mine," Annur says and before I know it he shoves me over his shoulders carrying me.

"Annur drop me down now!" I said

"Or what?" He spins me around making everyone laugh.

"Annur, Annur please okay I'm sorry" I say pleading.

"Annur that's enough before you cause her another headache," Dad says approaching and he drops me down and I hit his arm

"Ouch," he grinned.

"Well you deserve it," I tell him

"What's going on?" Faiz says coming down with sleepy eyes.

"Hey sleepy head," Faiza said.

"Hey tomatoes head," He says back.

"Tomatoes head, seriously?" Faiza raises a brow. I chuckle as they both argue and then I recall what I'm supposed to do today.

"Oh no no no, Ya Allah." I say as they all turn to me.

"What happened?" Annur asks the instant.

"I'm suppose to go shopping with haleema today for her wedding, I'm such a bad friend."

"Go and get dressed I'll take you." Annur says.

"Thank you, you're the best." I say as I rush to get dressed but not before I see the evil smirk Annur gave faiza at my comment, but she responded to him by bring out her tongue.

Those two are something.

I dk my routine and come out wearing a blue tight jean and an Adidas body hug with my white and black polker dots kimono, black heels and a white scarf before my phone rings, and its haleema.

"Don't even say a word I'm coming." I didn't let her speak before I hang up.

"Looking stunning sis," faiz comments as I smile at him while I come downstairs.

"Always beautiful," Faiza says checking me from head to toe with a pleased smile.

"Thank you, now where's.." I get cut off by a masculine hand around my waist.

"Looking for me beautiful?" His breath in my ear.  "You look gorgeous,"

"Thank you," I tell him with blush.

"Let me get the keys."  He says as he runs upstairs leaving his phone with me when it vibrates alerting a notification.

"Annur you have a text, hurry up," I yell from where I am.

"Check it and reply," I hear him say as he comes downstairs. I do as he said and to my wildest surprise. It a text from an unknown number.

Hello darling, miss me. I wanted to check up on you its been long since we talked, hope you still love me cox I still do. I'll waiting for you in our favorite spot, make sure you come by 3, I'll be waiting. Love you.

Hani.

My heart begin to beat faster as I read It, before Annur comes. "Okay let's go, did you reply it?" He asks grabbing my waist to which I pull away as he just stares at me in surprise.

We say our goodbyes before heading to the car.

"Who was it from?" He asks as we get into the car to which I don't reply. "Hatina," He calls again as he starts the car but I still remain silent.

"Hatina I'm talking to you," He asks again as we're on the way

"Its from hani," I finally speaks facing him I'm the eye and he makes a screech stop.

"What, no, it can't be." He takes his phone after parking. "Hatina you don't understand, I don't know how she contacted me." He looks at me after reading the message.

"You said you were going to cut all ties with her, why didn't you?" I question.

"I did, I did I swear, I don't even know what she talking about here,"

"Let me explain it properly to you, she said you guys should meet in your favorite spot and that she still loves you" I speak angrily as tears wells up in my eye, making me remember everything.

"But I don't, I don't love her hatina, I love you, only you." He says sincerely.  "And I'll keep saying it to you, but you don't seem to believe me. I don't know how much more you want me to prove that to you, it's only you. And for you to believe just what someone sends on a text, someone that I told you I had gotten rid of every relationship with, and you still don't believe me," My heart instantly aching at his words. "It's hurts me." The words fall from his lips and melancholy fills me.

"Annur, why won't I? If you were in my shoes and I had another man in my life texting me at a time like this,  tell me? Be honest with me, won't you feel at least a little bit of anger? And I'm sorry if I'm saying this, but it's not so easy when I know the kind of person she is and the relationship you both had." The tears managing to fall out. 

"I know you have told me so many times how much you love me, and I am not doubting that, but you can't expect me not to feel jealous, because you are my husband, the first man in my life, the first man who ever touched me in ways that no one has ever done, so when I see another woman trying to come in, don't tell me not to get possessive." My voice clear as the day as this time I didn't stutter.  I'm never like this, what is wrong with me?

He stares at me, lips parted apart slowly as I can tell he wants to say something.  His fingers fimd ways to my cheeks as I close my eyes at his intoxicating touch, all my anger vanquishing as he wipes away my tears.

"Hatina,  I'm so sorry. I.... God I can't believe I made you cry.... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said all those things, I just want you to know how much you're mean to me and no woman can replace that. You are mine,  my woman, my love, my everything I have in this life, so whenever you see any other woman trying to pull us apart, I want you to keep your head up high and have faith in your husband because I promise you,  no one, no woman will ever take your place," The tears in my eyes falling uncontrollably as I sob.

"Annur,  I'm so sorry I talked to you this way.  I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry.  Forgive me," My sob increasing as he wips all the tears.

"No baby, don't.  Please don't.... Shhh" He moves closer to me as he meets our foreheads together, holding me tight.  "I love you okay?" He says and I nod knowing he is telling the truth.

"I'm going to call her now and tell her never to call or text me again," He speaks.

"No don't do it, just let her be, don't reply her text and don't meet her Annur,  please don't." I beg him looking into his eyes.

"I won't I promise." He assures me before joining our lips together as we kiss deeply, forgetting everything that happened.

"Can we go now?" He asks pulling apart and I nod.

We arrive at haleema's house minutes later and I am about to leave when he pulls my hand back.

"At least kiss me goodbye," his lips forming a smirk and I can't help but smile.

"No," I reject and his eyes widens.

"Well isn't someone being greedy,"

"No I'm not. After all it's my lips." I wink at him.

"And mine too." Before I know it he pulls me back making me come close to him as he entangled our lips, biting my lip while I moan a little trying to push him off, but he keeps pulling me closer. 

Thank God the glass is tinted.

"I have to go she's waiting for me" I pull away looking at his bright pink lips. He nods as he drops a kiss on my temple.

I walk into haleema's place to meet an angry haleema with car keys in her hand.

"I'm so sorry, please don't leave me,  forgive me haleeema, I know am super late, something came up and I got delayed, I'm sorry." I begin blabbering as I see her.

"Why does it look like you cried?" I furrow my eyebrows at her question.

"What... I... " I immediately remembered what happened as I keep shut.

This is haleeema, my best friend, the one that knows me more than I know myself.  How did she even know?

Even if I hide it,  I don't know why I have this feeling that it is not over.  I believe Annur, but I just feel uneasy about Hani.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asks coming closer.

"Nothing happened." I lie putting up a smile on my face. "Let's go we're running late," I tell her as she avoided the topic and we get into the car.

"Hatina, why are you lying to me? " she speals as I turn to her while she takes a turn.  I exhale a breath knowing that she indeed caught me.

"It's not like I want to, I just don't want to bother you, today is about you not me, but I was definitely going to tell you,"

"It doesn't matter,  if you aren't happy, how can I? She speaks and I apologize telling her everything about hani and she didn't seem surprise.

"The same lady at spontaneous?"

"Yeah, you don't seem surprise or anything," I say nodding my head at her question.

"No I'm not, because hatina I don't think you should blame him. He was seeing hani right before he met you and as I see it from what you said, she's clingy, so she would try her possible best to get him back, Even if it means destroying your marriage which you mustn't let her,"  Hearing that makes my heart sink in fear.

"As for me don't let her come in between you guys, and strengthen your guard also take it easy with Annur, he loves you hatina he won't do such, I'm sure." She tells me as we get to the mall.

"I know, I believe him and I love him too so much, it's just...." I sighed "Never mind, thank you." I throw my hands in the air.

That why I love haleema she always knows what to say, and makes me feel better. All my uneasiness finally resting.

"That's what besties are for, now let's pick my dress," She says as we met the manager.

The manager already knows about our appointment and has had some of the best dresses in the world flown here for us.

We talk to him for about a minute as he takes us to where we will see all the dresses.

The dresses are all so pretty and heleema giggles like a little girl when she sees them. I'm happy she likes them,  it is her day after all.

"I like this one," Haleema says as she runs her hand around  a pink long fitted gown with beautiful designs on it which I think is extra beautiful,  even the most beautiful among them all and would suit her well.

"Man,  it's is beautiful. What are you waiting for? Go and try it on." she smiles happily as she goes in and tries it then come out.  She looks so beautiful as the person who comes out of that changing room iss completely different from who went in.

"Wow, oh my God ,you look.... beautiful!" I comment. "If you don't take it,  I swear I'll buy it and make sure you wear it on your wedding." I joke  and she laughs happily. 

She is happy and that's all I want at the moment.

"Thank you hatina. I will definitely take it," She says jumping up like a kid and smiling beautifully. "Now let's get you yours" she goes and change as we go to look for mine.

"I don't still like that one," I say after hours of checking.

"What's wrong with you? We've checked this whole place and you still haven't found the one you like," Haleema says tiredly.

"I don't know too, I don't just like any.  Don't judge me, they are really pretty but you know,"

"oh lady, I don't  know, what I do know is you're picky today," She says

Okay well that's new.

I inhale a deep breath cooling all my nerves down " I'm sorry its just I have a lot on me,"

"Its fine, I understand, I'm here if you need anything"

"I'm fine, let's just look one more time I'm sure I'll find one I like."

Assalam readers agh I'm so tired. My fingers 😧 I know its not really much but I'm not used to writing this long. Well I hope you like this chapter if I may ask who's your favorite person here. Comment and tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
772K 28.6K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...