The Virgin

By ThestydiaBitchh

Lydia is tired of being a virgin and having the whole school picking on her. Stiles is someone she has known... More

1. Sleepover
2. Small Changes
3. Did she lose it?
4. Bowling
5. Dinner with Stilinskis
6. Halloween Party
7. Prude or Slut?
8. Stuck in an elevator
9. Friends
10. School Trip/ Bandage Pt: 1
11. School Trip/ Grief Pt: 2
12. School Trip/ Sun and Moon Pt: 3
13. School Trip/ Dangerous kind of love Pt: 4
14. Our little secret
15. Date... but not really
16. "Thank you, Sheriff"
17. Fake Girlfriend
A/N New Book
18. Fatherly Figure
19. April Fools
20. Sick - Prom Pt: 1
A/N Familiar
21: Making ♡ -Prom Pt: 2
23. Moving out
24. "I always had a plan"
25. "What the hell is going on!"
26. "I'm pregnant" Pt: 1
27. I'm pregnant Pt: 2 (Graduation)
28. The Letter - 2 Years Later
29. Pleasure Time
30. Just a day of their lives
31. Natalie Claudia Stilinski (FINAL CHAPTER)
~ ♡Thank You♡ ~
Epilogue (MatureStydiaTent XD)
...hey

22. Sex tape

7.4K 168 156
By ThestydiaBitchh

Just want to say that I looovve your comments. Haha, reading them makes my day. Quick reminder; I'm so thankful that you read this fanfic ♡

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Stiles wasn't the guy that woke up early in the morning, but in that case, he gladly woke up to the sun streaming in the tree house. He looked to his left, to see a beautiful strawberry blonde Lydia Martin sleeping. The blanket covered her up to her chest but was slowly going down as she stretched her arms out to yawn. Stiles looked excitingly at her "almost showing" chest and considered to not cover her up for a moment.

He slapped his own cheek. Stop it, Stiles.

He covered her and went down to her collar. Leaving small kisses there and further up to her neck, woke her up with a smile. He kissed her neck and sucked carefully until she was fully awake. When he heard her giggle, he pulled back to look at her face.

"Hi," she whispered shyly.

His hand was behind her neck as his thumb was brushing her dimple on her cheek. He pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her short and slow. It was so slow that she was holding her breath. He pulled away and smiled at her appearance.

"Good morning beautiful," he said and made her giggle. He caressed her shoulder as they just looked at each other.

"Are you sore?" He questioned and stroked her hair.

"A little bit," she answered while he was slidding his hand up and down her thigh under the blanket. She blushed just the thought of last night and that she lost her virginity.

To the right guy.

"Lydia?" Stiles interrupted her thoughts. Lydia nodded as she was telling him to keep going.

"Hm... thank you."

She furrowed her eyes with a crooked smile. "For what?" She questioned. He blushed for some reason.

"For allowing me to be the right guy for you," he breathed heavily. The smile on her face disappeared and turned more serious. She reached her hands to his face as he was on top of her. They stayed like that for minutes, just staring at each others eyes, and minds filled with thoughts of what to say next.

"No, thank you for staying by my side all this time," she went a bit up to kiss his forehead.

"Listen I'll be back, I'm getting you some breakfast," he peeked her lips before getting off of her. She sighed and relaxed. That was until she saw Stiles back all red and scratched. He opened the treedoor and crawled down before she got a chance to run after him before the sheriff saw. She looked for her clothes but she didn't want to wear the dress. She panicked and took the blanket with her. "Stiles," She whispered as if he still was in the garden. But he was already in the kitchen from where she looked through the glass door. She could see him talking to Allison and his dad but only with his back facing her.

"Hey Stiles, give me the napkin behind you," Allison pointed behind Stiles. Lydia ran as quickly as possible but it was too late. As soon as Stiles turned around to grab the napkin, his dad and Allison stood there with open mouthes. He turned around to give her the napkin but got scared as the way they looked at him. Lydia entered the kitchen, out of breath and a blanket that covered her whole  body but not her shoulders. She pulled the blanket further up to cover the hickies stiles gave her the other night. The sheriff had already seen them and so did Allison. Stiles was confused at first but then turned around only to see his girlfriend standing there trying to catch her breath. "W-what..." Allison gulped and looked down embarrassed. If she was embarrassed at just looking at them getting could only imagine being them.

The sheriff sighed and cleared his throat. "Stiles...whats that on your back?" He asked calm. Stiles was confused at the question and looked behind him. "Lydia?" Stiles asked.

Lydia covered her face at how terrible the day was going for them already.

"No your back, not behind you," his father sighed out of frustration. Stiles furrowed his brows and turned to look at Lydia as he was asking for help.

"I'm sorry," she murmured. Stiles was more confused than ever and walked over to the closest mirror. He turned his back to the mirror and sighed. He would never admit it in that situation but he was smiling inside. He did a great job.

He walked back to the kitchen, seeing them all standing in the same position. "Okay, so what?" Stiles crossed his arms, getting tired of the situation. His girlfriend was standing in the kitchen all embarrassed and cold. This was her first time and she was already getting scolded with stares of his father.

"So what? Didn't we already have the talk?" His dad asked with a bit loud voice. Stiles sighed and looked over at Lydia who was standing and looking down with red cheeks. "Yeah, and we didn't do anything wrong," stiles exclaimed silently.

"Okay, just go get ready for school... the both of you," he looked at Lydia.

Stiles sighed and walked straight over to Lydia. He carried her bridal style out of surprise and up the stairs.

"Hmm... Stiles don't you thing that she can walk by herself," his dad asked from the kitchen.

"Not after what happened yesterday," Stiles mumbled and the sheriff accidentally heard it that made Allison giggle behind her hand.

"Stiles!" Lydia punched him slightly.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

They were all sitting around the lunch table talking, laughing with each of their boyfriends and girlfriends. It was as if it all was too good to be true.

Kira and Isaac were feeding each other yogurt as Allison and Scott were being all cute and kissy. Lydia looked at stiles with dead eyes.

"Oh, I have to get the book from the library I told you about, I'll be back," she tried to escape being with the friends.

"No Just stay here, I'll get it for you," Stiles stood up and smirked as he walked away. Lydia was about to kill him for what he just did. He send her a blow kiss and she tried not to smile but of course she did.

Stiles chuckled and walked down the hall until he saw the big door to the library. He walked in and looked for the librarian to ask her for the book, but she wasn't there, So he had to find the book by himself. He looked through the dusty shelves and slid his finger through almost every book, looking for the letter "L"

When he found the book, he pulled it out and read the title as he walked out of the book section. Suddenly, he bumped into someone that made the book fall. He didn't look at the person in front of him, he just went down to pick it up. The persons hand picked the book up before Stiles did and read the title out loud. Stiles knew that voice and looked up. Malia.

He snatched the book from her and tried to walk pass her but she blocked the way. "Looking handsome," Malia smirked and walked forward.

Stiles huffed and looked her dead in the eyes. "Move."

"Rude," she acted like she got offended by his words. "Are you like that with your bitch as girlfriend as well?" She smirked.

Stiles fisted his hands as it was helping him controlling his anger. Don't hit a girl, Stiles.

"I bet she still haven't given you anything yet," Malia whispered in his ear. Her hand was cupping his cheek but he quickly held it by her wrist.

"It's none of your business," he threw her hand to back. "And if you call her anything ever again-" He stepped closer to her.

-"You'll what? Huh?" She stepped in as well.

"You don't want to know."

Malia laughed with her hand in her purse. "How rude of you to speak to your girlfriend like that."

"You're not my girlfriend," he exclaimed. "Can't you get that in your thick head?"

Malia pulled her phone out of her purse. "Oh are you sure you don't want to consider that?" She asked and played the video.

Familiar moaning sounds were heard from her phone. When she turned the phone for him to see, he gulped hard.
The video showed him and Lydia the other night. Both him and Lydia were naked but Lydia was the one with most exposed bodyparts. Stiles please.
Stiles nails were so deep fisted in his palm that it started to hurt and leaving marks. But he didn't even care to notice the blood. Harder! Stiles squeezed his eyes shut and held back from hitting the girl in front of him.

"What do you want," he tried to  maintain his calm voice. Malia looked up at the ceiling as if she was thinking about it.

"Didn't i just tell you?" She paused the video and crossed her arms. "I..."

"Want you," She whispered in his ear. "Break up with her... in front of everyone." Stiles had tears in his eyes for a moment but held them back in again. He didn't want to show the bitch in front on him his weakness.

"And what if I don't?" He asked cold.

Malia pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I'll upload this to the internet and show it to the whole school," she threatened.

Stiles looked disgusted at her. "Do you really think that I'll give up being with her just because a sex tape gets uploaded in the internet? I don't care if anyone sees me naked."

"Yeah but she does. How do you think she'll be treated if the whole school calls her a whore and with actual evidence this time... and do you really think that she gets accepted to the college with a sex tape on the internet?" Malia chuckles with crossed arms.

"This is what you'll do," Malia put her hands around his neck. "You are breaking up with her right now in front of the whole school. And tomorrow, you and I will be a real couple kissing and holding hands in front of the whole school.

Stiles sighed and looked at the ground. "Can't I just tell her what's going on and break up with her after?" Stiles asked almost crying.

"No boo, If you tell her about the sex tape, I'll upload it." Malia kissed his cheek.

Stiles pulled away and walked out of the library. He walked in the empty lockeroom and banged his hand against the wall. He screamed, yelled and cried. It ended with a hole in the wall.

Stiles dried his tears and walked out of the lockeroom with the coolest stare. He needed to do it.

At the door frame, He saw them all sitting and laughing at the table. He walked with fisted hands over to Lydia. "Hey baby-"

"Stop." The whole table looked at him with wide eyes.

"Excuse me?"

Malia came out of nowhere and held his hand. He didn't pull away or anything. He just looked Lydia deadly in the eyes. With no emotion.

"Didn't you hear him? He told you to shut up!" Malia yelled that caught the whole schools attention. Everyone went silent and looked at Stiles and Lydia.

"Stiles what's going o-"

-"It's over between us."

Lydia didn't look at other places than his eyes. She could see that something was wrong, She knew him better than anyone.

"Stiles, if there's anything you need to tell me, we can figure it out. Speak to me," she tried to reason with the cold person standing in front of her.

"There's nothing to talk about. My feelings for you were never real. It's over." He said. He was on the edge of crying but held it in with everything in his power.

"Stiles-"

-"He said that it was over!" Malia yelled. She took his arm and dragged him away. Honestly, He was kind of happy that Malia dragged him away before he got to see Lydias tears form.
The whole school gasped and started whispering and looked at Lydia.

Lydia stood up and exited the school immediately. "Lydia!" Allison yelled.
Lydia was already in her car and drove off. She drove away from everything and everyone. Tears were falling and Lydia stopped in the middle of the road. She punched the steering wheel several times as she yelled and sobbed at the same time.

"Stiles!" She yelled.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Next Chapter: Moving out.

Guys I just want to say that no matter how Stydias relationship gets sad and everything, I will never EVER end it with a sad storyline. Ever single Stydia fanfic I write will end with a happy stydia ending. Okay? So calm down. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 33
BE WARNED: I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO SO SOME CONTENT CAN BE CRINGE AND DOWNRIGHT SHIT BUT ITS MY FIRST BOOK N I LOVE IT SO TRY N ENJOY!!! "Holy fuck I'm...
68.9K 1.9K 20
‟What the hell is a Lydia?‟ Lydia Martin was unknown to most of her school peers. Including Stiles Stilinski, her long time crush. When one day force...
528 26 2
"You once told me that death isn't about you. It's about the people you leave behind," she reminisces with tears in her eyes. She's desperate, pleadi...
483K 10K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...