War of Love

Od sizzlingblacky

"It all started with a fight.." Ishaani Karthik hails from the nation where culture plays a major role. Born... Více

Epilogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter-12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter-11

113 8 2
Od sizzlingblacky

Almost everything was back to normal. Almost..

Well I had some embarrasing moments here and there...

"Chris's glare when he saw Ranveer giving him me a genuine smile and my reply smile for that monday morning."

" Ranveer's girlfriends making comments behind my back thinking there is something going on between me and him."

"Kath's slap for Ivan when he came bustling 'as if nothing happened' and his priceless reaction after her slap are the common things happened in the last two weeks."

"That must be an interesting way to quote what happened past two weeks Ish"Kath snorted as I blabbled about all these things in the cafeteria. We were waiting for our friends to join us.

"Interesting? You mean weird?" I asked her bleakly.

"Come on Ish. How many times are we going to have such situations? Life is full of drama" She swirled her fingers in the air and smiled.

"Drama can be fun to watch. But not when you are a part of it" I responded shaking my head.

"Hey Ishaani. Do you mind if I sit with you today?" My head jerked up from the table at the request.

I looked at him completely baffled. He's never been the one to ask permission's before. That's why he got a handful of lecture from me last monday when he forced himself within our group. Maybe he's learning.

But today I have invited Chris to have lunch with me. And having Ranveer and Chris in the same table is not a good idea. I don't know what exactly happened between these two but they seemed to have a very bad temper when the other is around. I actually like Ranveer as a friend and I like Chris even more than that. So its my first priority to bring them together.

"Um Ishaani?" I lifted my head at the sound of it and Ranveer stood in confusion. I have been having these thoughts without realising that he 's waiting for me.

"She can be a little preoccupied at times RV. You can sit" Kath made him sit before I can say something. I could feel burning glares from Ranveer's girlfriends. He gave me a smile but soon followed my gaze back.

"Ishaani. Dont mind them. They are just.." he struggled to finish that sentence "jealous" he said it more like a whisper.

"Why are they jealous of me? I didnt steal you from them. And that's why I hesitated to make you sit here" I responded to him with a frown.

He sighed before answering, "I know. They are my friends too. But they seem to have a different meaning for friendship"

I was confused so Kath spoke for me, "Oh my god. Dont tell me they think you have something for Ishaani. Its been only two weeks since you guys started talking" she mumbled too quietly.

"Yeah that's exactly what they think. But I have made it clear. Anyways forget about them I'll deal with it later. So how was your day?" I looked at him with shock. Is he really the person who made my life hell last week in college? But the guy who's sitting next to me seems more friendly. I have started to look at him more like a person than my fictional enemy. His long lashes which fell over his chin whenever he looked down made him attractive. Even his chisled jawline looked manly.

I realised he's waiting for an answer when I ogled at his face, "Umm. Yeah it was good. No detentions yet" I giggled and realised it too late that he would have felt bad.

He looked at me his face inreadable, "I am sorry you had that detention last week Ishaani. Its my fault completely"

"Its fine. I didnt know you then" I replied earnestly. I am starting to like him day by day.

He suddenlt bent too closer that I jerked my head off the table, "And you know me now?" He sniggered after that seeing my reaction.

"Jerk" I muttered as I shook my head and turned to look at Kath who gave me a knowing smile. That creepy smile when she thinks that I am going to fall for the guy next to me. I shook my head voilently at her.

"We'll see" She smirked at me.

Soon all our friends occupied the table and our talks turned about the party Cindy's having for Kath's breakup. We came to know that they three were waiting for this to happen. Especially Shiva was delighted to hear that Kath no longer liked Ivan. They said Ivan started to hang out with them because of Kath. That was a scary thought.

"So no punches or slaps today?" Shiva gave us his favourite smile but the question was intended for Kath.

"Not yet" Kath gave him a half glare but soon smiled at him. Cindy took a piece of Ranveer's pizza while talking to Shivani unconsciously. Its not abnormal since they got a bit confused when he came to sit next to me two weeks back.

After my story of him saving me all accepted him and he became a part of our gang. He's even invited to the party Cindy's having at Andrew's home tonight.

I am not a person to enjoy parties but its for Kath. So I have to go or else that will make her unhappy. Its only after we finished our food I noticed that Chris hasn't joined as he said. He might have skipped seeing me with Ranveer. I have to do something about this soon. Or else I am going to lose either one of them and I dont want that.

"Oh joy. I have next hour with you Ish" Kath grinned as my smile dropped into a big frown.

I sighed which got noticed only by Kath, she turned to give me a glare.

"I'll try to be in my best behaviour" I locked my lips using an imaginary lock.

That was true since I managed to maintain a low profile these two weeks. I tried my best not to look at him during his lectures as that is the source of my trouble all the time. But I failed miserably at that. When we locked gazes he would give me his best scary look that'll make me sulk for the next twenty four hours.

I cant find any reasonable reason for his attitude towards me. We didnt have a history if you exclude the first week. And I dont think professor's hold personal vendetta against people who disrupt their classess. I have missing a link in this.

And I cant stop feeling bad when he glares at me. Like I would want to look good in his eyes. Like I dont want him to hate me. I imagined my life back in London. I never wanted any of these there. My life was completely normal. I never wanted to impress someone so badly. Its like the crush(If I even call it that) I have on him keeps on multiplying day by day. And his cold attitude towards me make everything worse.

"Hey are you going to come in anytime soon?" Cindy nudged me as I stood transfixed at the wall imagining all these things. One day or the other they are going to think I am weird.

"Yeah. Sorry" I bustled in following her and kept my head down incase my attiduninal professor decided to come early to class.

"Ishaani" I jerked my head up in horror only to realise that the staff chair was empty. I lifted my head little up to see who called me.

Chris waved at me from the end of first row saving a seat for me next to him. I smiled in relief as I made my way to him. "You bunked me in lunch" I pinpointed as I sat down next to him.

"Ummm. Sorry?" It was a question. His faced showed no emotions. I know this attitude of him which he uses when he's not happy with me.

"Whatever" I flipped my hand and opened my essay making sure I had no spell errors. The only good thing happened last week was the our result for the term test and scored a pretty decent 'A' in it. He didnt smile like he did for others but just muttered a 'good' which was audible only for me. I was jumping from floor to sky for that phrase until Kath calmed me down.

"You are angry" Chris stated as I gave a big sigh. I turned to face him. He was smiling now. Maybe that charade is down now.

"No Chris. I am feeling bad that you missed lunch because of me" I stated the obvious.

"Thanks. But I can survive Ish" He pinched my nose playfully. I snapped it off but joined with him laughing.

"Still you wont tell me what your problem with him is?" I asked him this time seriously.

"No. Oh come on" His eyes glared at something behind me. I turned my head in reaction.

"What are you doing?" I half whispered at Ranveer who now had his table pushed next to mine. I was sandwiched between Chris and him.

"I wanna sit with you" he replied smiling. Oh god! This is not good.

"Ask him to move away will you?" Chris gritted over his teeth. I turned to face him. His expression was angry. I have never seen him this angry.

"Chris please" I pleaded.

"Why is there a problem with him?" Ranveer half rose from his chair folding his knuckles. By now all class had its eyes on us. Two boys who are ready to start a fight.

"Ranveer?" I exasperated loudly.

"Will you both please shu.." my voice dried away as the door opened to reveal my professor.

This one hour is going to be really long. I held my hand closer to my chest. By habbit I craned my neck to have a look at him before dropping my eyes for the rest of the hour.

Maybe its coincidence he chose the same moment to look at our side. His calm face creased and his eyes turned shadier. Oh oh he's angry.

As soon as he started the lecture I tried my best not respond what these two moronic boys say.

But it was more difficult than said.

"Tell him Ishaani. I'll have him by five" Ranveer seethed.

"Ask him to stop his bluffs Ish. I am feeling funny here" Chris said sarcastically.

"Will you both shut up?" I whispered which went unnoticed by them. And again it was out of control.

My blood was boiling and pulse quickened for a moment I forgot where we were. "Shut up" Shit I did it again.

"Our new celebrity again" His voice lathed as his eyes landed on mine. I stood up not wanting to embarass myself anymore.

"You know what Ms.Karthick. Detentions are for people who realise thier mistake." I felt Chris and Ranveer protesting to raise but he didnt stop or wait for them. It felt like he wanted all this to get out of his chest.

"But you of all people doesnt realise anything. In my career you are the worst student I have ever had. The most immature and irresponsible student" He slammed his fist in the table.That's it done. I cant take anymore. I will drop this paper even if he wishes. I picked up my books and left the room without a second glance.

This must be the worst day in my life.

---------------------

Hello lovelies...

So updated again. My laptop broke and I had to type in my mobile. Imagine typing 2000 words..but its all worth in the end.

Please tell me how was it and pls pls pls vote.

Love ya all
Sizzlingblacky

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.4K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
271K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
19.6K 764 22
Keerthi and Gautham are like two opposite poles with her attitude and his coldness. But one thing is common between them the longing for love. What h...