Chapter 15

"Boo" I jumped up in my place as my heart beat increased in top notch once more this evening.

"Got you" Shiva laughed out loud as Kath joined him.

"You..." I started to chase him around the home as he slipped away easily with Kath trying to help him. Finally when I was near him in the living room he went behind a couch as I came attacking. Suddenly Kath who was standing near us came in-between and I who was ready to attack pushed her in process Shiva moved forward to catch her. I gasped as they both rolled down but thankfully they fell on the couch.

Shiva's body was holding Kath protectively that she didn't get hurt. I opened my mouth to tease but they both forgot that I was in the room and was staring at each other. The way they both looked at each other made me feel that it's not the first time they are having a moment. I felt its time I move out of this room so I slipped into my room without any noise. As soon as I closed my door my heart's pounding became high again.

Shiva and Kath? I felt embarrassed

Shiva and Kath? I felt embarrassed. Jeez why did this have to happen in front of me? I jumped again as Kath called out my name.

She was having a tight smile as she stood on my door. Shiva was wearing his coat near the shoe rack.

"Hey it's time Ish. See you tomorrow in school" Shiva said giving me a smile.

"You're leaving already?" I asked finally managed to speak.

"Yeah" I saw him glance briefly at Kath who was still looking at me. "Bye" He said and left the room at once. I turned towards her as he left the dorm.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows. She just shrugged and moved towards her room. I was tempted to go after her. But first I need to get out of this jeans which is cutting off my blood supply.

With two steaming cups of cardamom tea, I moved towards Kath's room. One good habit we learnt from studying in London is having Tea often. She was sitting near the window on her couch as I sat next to her. She gave me a warm smile and smelled the tea. It was her favorite flavor.