Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Manny

1.3K 45 72
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: They See Me Rollin (NC) and thx for another idea WavesAgainstTheSand btw sorry that I didn't update yesterday cuz I was really busy :(.

I opened my eyes too see a familiar white room, but as I sat up I noticed there were screens on the walls.

I stood up from the bed, and walked towards the screen. As I looked into it, I realized that they all displayed the picture of a spirit. The Guardians pictures, including mine, were bigger then the rest.

I heard footsteps behind me, and turned around to see Manny walking towards me.

'Hello, once again, Y/N.' he said in his calming voice.

"Hi Manny. What's wrong? Why am I here?" I asked him.

'I have a short message for you and the other Guardians' Manny answered.

I sat back down on the bed, and Manny said:

"You are not safe without each other, spirits wish to destroy you. Others to befriend you. Choose your friends wisely, as some may not be as innocent as they appear."

I was confused, and was about to say something, but got woken up by a worried Jack shaking me awake.

"Are you alright Y/N? You were mumbling things in your sleep." Jack worriedly asked me.

I nodded. "Let's just go back to sleep. I need to tell all you guys something tomorrow morning."

Jack nodded, and I snuggled my head into his chest and he hugged me as I fell asleep.

I woke up again in the morning thanks to the sound of something falling and stretched as I remembered what I had to tell everyone. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, but almost fell back down because I was super sleepy.

I did my morning routine, and walked out to see everyone done eating and sitting on the couch.

"Hey Y/N. Good morning." Kendall said, and I smiled.

"Morning Kendall." I replied.

"Hey, Sheila. Jack told us you had something to tell us." Bunny said, and they all looked at me expectantly while I glared at Jack.

He shrugged and smiled innocently in reply.

I sighed but said to them:

"Well, Manny appeared in my dream last night, and he said that we aren't safe without each other, and some of our friends might not be as innocent as they appear." I told them and fell backwards onto the couch since I was still sleepy.

"What does that mean?" Tooth asked, obviously confused.

"Like, we should watch out for all our friends who aren't Guardians." Kendall replied.

"Well, all my friends are harmless." Bunny said, and Sandy nodded.

"Same here." Tooth said.

"Obviously my only 2 friends are harmless." I added, and Jack agreed.

"Me too." North said.

But Kendall had a look of doubt on her face....

"Well, I kinda doubt someone...." Kendall muttered, mostly to herself, but before anyone could ask her who, she flew super fast out of the workshop.

I shrugged and hugged the person who was closest to me, which was Sandy, and hugged him.

"Now let me sleep."

A few minutes after I was half-asleep half-awake, I felt something or more like someone being pulled out of my arms, and another someone carrying me over to my bed and gently laid me down.

He kissed my forehead lovingly, and I hummed and smiled.

That person flew out, and I finally fell back asleep. Again.

While I was sleeping, all the other Guardians visited their friends, and were pretty much convinced that they were harmless.

After around 2 hours or so, I woke up and I felt more awake and energetic then ever.

I checked the clock and saw it was 1:00 PM, so I got out and walked out to the Globe Room, where everyone was eating lunch.

I sat beside Jack, grabbed a (F/D), and sipped on it.

"So, what'd I miss?" I asked them, but then noticed that Kendall still wasn't back. "And where's Kendall?"

"Nothing much, and she's still not back." Jack answered.

"Oh, ok..." I replied and talked with everyone about random stuff....

🌊 Kendall's POV 🌊

I finally landed in front of an ordinary looking house and knocked on the door.

After a minute of waiting, I heard the sound of a chain opening, and the door finally opened.

"Oh, hey Kendall! Sup?" asked my friend, Giselle, as she gestured for me to come in to her house.

"Hey Giselle. Nothing much, what'd I miss?" I asked her as I took a seat on a hammock made out of vines inside.

"Not much, just me growing some flowers here and there." Giselle shrugged. "Is something wrong? You look troubled."

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong. Why can't I visit my friend once in peace?"

She chuckled. "Maybe because the only time you come to me is when you need something or something's wrong."

"Well, your right....ok fine, you caught me." I said and sighed. "Remember that girl named Y/N?" Giselle nodded. "Well, it seems that Manny, aka the Man in the Moon, appeared in her dream and...." I explained everything to her and author-chan didn't write it cuz she's 2 sleepy xD.

🥀 Giselle's POV 🥀 (I put a dying flower for a reason....:p)

Once Kendall said Y/N's name, everything after that got tuned out.

I never liked Y/N, and now I hated her.

Because she stole away my Jack.

I growled lowly, and thankfully Kendall didn't here.

I'm supposed to be the one cuddling with Jack.

I should be the one he kisses.

It should be me.

I realized Kendall was done talking, so I shook my head to clear my thoughts, and focused back on her.

"So that's why I kinda doubt you....no offense, k?" Kendall finished, and I nodded and put on a forced smile.

"None taken. Anyways, um I think you should go now, I've got some work I need to do so yeah...." I said.

"Well, ok. But give me a call whenever you need some help or anything!" Kendall exclaimed as she waved bye to me, and flew back to the North Pole.

I waved back to her, and then my smile slowly turned into an evil smirk.

I walked back into my house, and pushed aside a bookshelf to reveal stairs that lead down.

I flew as fast as I could down them, and reached bookshelves filled with potions.

I searched through them, until I found a glowing red one in a heart bottle, which I had stolen a long time ago from a used to be friend.

I held it, and carefully poured some of it into a normal looking bottle. I closed the bottle and put the potion back on the shelf, and went to my bed.

I placed the bottle on my bed side table, and my smirk widened.

"Jack Frost, you will be mine."

DUN DUN DUN XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 302 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
127K 3K 78
Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, and MAYBE some unexpected pairings. No jac...
74.5K 1.8K 11
Before Jack Frost and even before the 4 Legendary Guardians & Pitch, there was the first guardian made my Manny; her name, Angela. She fought the boo...
15.3K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...