target // m.y.g + j.h.s

By yoonseokisloaf

"Hello, this is Target. How may we help you?" In which yoongi keeps getting prank called during work More

note from author.
Hello
,
this
is
.
How
may
we
help
you
?
Hello
it's
Hoseok
,
yes
I
know
and
I
am
truly
sorry
I
fucked
up
.
I
was
planning
to
tell
you
everything
.
But
let
us
find
this
sweet
sentiment
together
.
H O N G D A E
oh,,

Target

6.5K 532 65
By yoonseokisloaf

"Hello, this is Target. How may we help you?"
"Oh. Where's the grumpy dude who has a grundge against walmart?"
"You mean yoongi? He's on his break right now, he told me to expect you."
"Really now?"
"Yeah, these past weeks had been pretty, mind my language, shit for him so thanks for making him smile these past days."
"Nooo don't thank me. Just curious but what's your name?"
"It's Elisa."
"Hoseok"
"Well Hoseok, it was nice talking to you but I have to work now. See you! Visit us one day."

Yoongi. I'll make you smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
3.4M 123K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...
10.3M 346K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...