First Meeting {BTS JIMIN FANF...

By Starish10

I opened my eyes, and all I want to see first was, you. But you're not there. "Where are you?" I whispered to... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
IM SO SORRY!!
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 15 pt. 2
Chapter: 16

Chapter: 14

3.6K 175 222
By Starish10

{Jimin's POV}

I have finally recovered from fever last night and my auntie told me that I can go to school again. I woke up a bit earlier than anyone in the house so I decided to go to school a bit earlier than I usually do.

I was walking down the street and the sun is about to come out; it's sunshine is still hiding. The whole neighborhood was quiet, looks like most of them are still enjoying their sleep.

I checked our group chat since I haven't texted them for a while.

[ is jimin gonna die??? ]

The last text came from Taehyung, and his nickname suits him the best. What nonsense is he spitting again? Hello? I just got a fever.

mochi with abs: hi, i feel better now. see you later.

I pressed the send button and put my phone back to my pocket. As I walk down the street to the bus stop, I heard a voice shouting.

And it is calling my name.

"Jimin oppa~" she shouted.

I turned around and in my surprise, I saw a girl wearing the same uniform as our school. I can't see her clearly because she's a bit far from me.

She was continuously waving her hand at me while running and shouting, "Jimin oppa~ Annyeong! (Hello!)"

Ahh.. Who is this??

She finally stopped in front of me as she hugged me so tight, getting me startled.

"W-woah, wait! Who are you—," I said as I tried to escape from her embrace.

"I've missed you! It's been years since I last saw you, you were just a tiny boy back then but now.." she buried her face onto my chest as my heart started to beat faster.

What is this??????

"Wait there, who are you? Haven't you mistaken me for somebody else?" I asked.

She looked up and held my hand, "Oppa, don't you remember me. It's me! Yeonyoung! Your closest childhood friend!" she said.

Yeongyoung...?

Ah! Right, Im Yeonyoung, the cute girl I used to play with back when I was still a little kid. Wah~ It's good seeing her again.

"Woah! Yeonyoung? Really? You've grown pretty! And you cut your super long hair into medium-length! It suits you better," I said as I stared at her cute small face.

"U-uhm, g-gomawo.. (t-thanks..)" she said while looking away. I think I got her a little embarrassed.

"Oh, why are you here by the way?" I asked.

She clung her arm into mine and shouted confidently, "I'm transferring to your school now! Hooray!"

What.

"Are you serious?!" I shouted as she looked at me with a wide smile.

"Hehe~ Yup, I'm living with my sister. We share the same apartment. It's not far from here," she said.

"That sounds nice. Why did you transferred schools anyway?" I asked.

"It's because I wanna see you!" she hugged me, "Oppa, can I wait for the bus with you?"

"Y-yeah, sure." I said as she happily leaned her head against my arm.

After a few minutes, the bus arrived. Since it was still early, there were only a few people who were inside. Yeonyoung and I sat at the middle part. She was beside the window and she was staring outside.

For some reason, she looked lonely.

"Hey, wanna hear some music on the way to school?" I asked while offering the right piece of my earphone.

She nodded and happily plugged it in her ears. She held my hand, interlocking fingers of each other. It felt warm, and my heart started to beat so fast.

"Do we look like a couple now?" she smiled.

"What are you saying? We're not a couple and you are like a little sister to me, you know" I said but she let out a smirk.

"Hm? Really? Then, explain to me why was your face blushing?"

What????

I felt my face and I can feel its warmth. Fuck, am I really blushing? Ah~ It's embarrassing!

"Oppa, you looked so manly now. Back then you were just a tiny boy whom I just want to play with but now.." she paused while looking through the window.

The bus suddenly stopped and waited for the green light.

"You look so manly that I wish you to be mine,"

My heart paused for a moment as if it also waits for a green light so that it knows if it's okay to beat for this girl,

or for someone who have already captured it not long time ago.

"Stop saying those stuffs," I said while messing her hair up, "You'll see more handsome and manlier highschool boys later. You'll probably change your mind,"

I wore a wide smile as she smiled back while saying, "I hope so..

Because my feelings for you never changed even after how many years have passed."

She mumbled something but I failed to hear it because of the music we were listening to. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at school.

She was so excited to start classes with her new school, it was pretty obvious with her footsteps. She was hopping and walking a bit faster than me. She spreads her arms and smiling widely.

I watched her from the back as she turns around every time to check me. She looked cute.

"Ya, save your energy for later." I said as she smiled again.

"Ehh~ I have a big supply of energy, I won't get tired easily!" She winked.

Ahh!! My heart!!! When did this girl learned how to act cute?

The school was so quiet, only few students can be seen entering at this time. Yeonyoung told me she's going to the faculty for a while to inform the teachers that she's going to start her class today.

I waved my hand to her as she walked away.

But then she ran back to me.

"Why? Did you forget something?" I asked.

She nodded.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This." she embraced me tightly. My heart beat faster, how can she be like this?

Ah, why? Why? Why?

"See you," she said as she ran back towards the faculty office.

Sighs, what am I gonna do with her?

I walked upstairs and went inside my classroom. I saw only a few of my classmates who are already there, including Namjoon.

I put down my bag at my desk and went to Namjoon who is seriously focused in looking through his phone.

"Yo, what are you looking at? Porn?" I joked.

Namjoon was startled, he accidentally dropped his phone on his desk. He looked at me with a shocked expression, "Ah! Jimin! Aish, don't surprised me like that again!"

"What's with you.. I didn't surprised you, I was just greeting you! Tsk, busy watching porn early in the morning, huh?" I said as he looked at me with a blank expression.

"This is not porn okay, I am not thirsty during mornings." he said, I laughed.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"Taehyung was telling me about what he and Hoseok talked last night," he said.

Hm? What did those two talked about? Why does Namjoon looked anxious about it?

"Ah... It looks like I've missed so many things when I was absent. What did the two talked about?" I asked.

"The two of them likes—," he paused as he stared at my face.

He suddenly covered his mouth from talking, "I-I think it's better if you're the one who'll ask them,"

Why does Namjoon looked so nervous all of a sudden? He sure does act weird today.

"What's up with you..." I asked as he averted his eyes away from me.

"Good morning!" I heard Taehyung as he ran towards the two of us and made such a cute expression, "Yipee Jiminie's here! You okay now?" he asked as he pinched my cheeks.

"Yeah," I answered while removing off his hands away from my face.

"Hey, maybe you wanna tell me about your new girlfriend?" he asked as he dragged a chair towards us.

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about?" I asked.

Taehyung smirked, "Ehhh~ I saw you this morning! A cute girl is hugging you!"

Namjoon looked at me, then to Taehyung, "Jimin got a girlfriend?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah! Haha~ I'm so happy! That means, I can be with Byulrin all the time because Jimin's gonna be with his girlfriend from now on."

I choked.

"Wait, Taehyung.. What did you just say?" I asked eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Well, I noticed that Byulrin and you were pretty close. She was the one who called your auntie and even asked for our teacher to excuse her for the time being because she'll be heading you home when you slept for the whole day at the clinic," he explained.

Byulrin.. did that..?

I suddenly felt so happy, I was smiling so wide I can feel it coming up into my ears. She's so caring. She doesn't fail to make me happy every time.

"So, now that you had a girlfriend, I feel like I had a bigger chance towards her!" he added.

"What are you saying, I dont have a girlfri–, wait what?! BIGGER CHANCE TOWARDS HER???" I stood up as I looked both of them with big eyes, "Don't tell me..." I paused while looking at Taehyung.

"I like byulrin," he said while wearing his own box-shaped smile.

I'm fucked up.

It's not only me and Hoseok who likes that scary girl, it turns out that even Taehyung, one of the hottest guys here in school, also has his eyes on her.

What's with you that all of us starts to like you? Don't tell me that after a week, the other members would also fall in love with you. What's the magic surrounding you making all of us look after you?

-------------

More students came in as the time passed by, it didn't took a while when the first bell rung. All the students rushed inside their classrooms and the first subject is going to start soon.

I was still stuck with the thought of the three of us liking the same girl. I looked at her, who was staring blankly through space, unaware that three people are on their way to win her heart. She's so unfair, why are we the only one who are getting a hard time about this.

She's so dense, she doesn't even know we have feelings for her.

Thank you so much. Let's live happily, Mochi.

OKAY! Now, you're invading my mind with what happened yesterday? Do you think I'll just let that slide? You call me with a cute nickname, but you also call Hoseok as Hoseokie.

Some days, you act cold towards me. Some days, you're sweet as hell my heart can't even handle it. What's with you and why do you keep on doing this to me?

"Mochi," she whispered.

I looked at her and she suddenly gave me a sweet smile, "Morning~" she whispered again.

jimin internally:

"M-morning..." I answered and I can't help but to smile so wide, I really hope she doesn't get that weird. AHHHH!!

"Okay, go back to your seats!" it was Daehee noona. She was our teacher this morning.

"Today, we are going to tackle a new lesson. Don't worry, it's easy!" she said as she started writing some stuffs in the board.

How is English even easy, I can't even pronounce 'milk' right!! (ref; when jimin offers tony a milk back in ahl)

"But before we start, I want to introduce to you another new student that will be added to your class," noona said while telling the student she can introduce herself in the class through the door.

Don't fucking dare to tell me that it would be..

"Hello, I'm Im Yeonyoung. Pleased to meet you!"

OKAY IM OUT.

Ahhhh why does it need to be in my class?

The whole class was amazed by Yeonyoung's beauty. They were so overwhelmed that a girl like her was inside our class, as if she doesn't deserve to be with people who are just average-looking. (Well, excuse me but Namjoon, Taehyung, and I are here so I guess it's okay for Yeonyoung to be here.)

"So, the only seat available is beside Jimin!" Daehee noona said, "I hope you'll be good to your new classmate!"

Back then, the seats available were the seat beside me and Yeonjoo's. Byulrin transferred in and was seated now beside Yeonjoo. Now, Yeonyoung transferred in and filled the last empty seat in the class.

Back then, I was so happy that Byulrin didn't took the seat beside me, but why am I so upset and regretting not letting her sit beside me now?

"Jimin oppaaaa~" she called out as the whole class put their eyes on me.

Yeonyoung hugged me so tight that even Daehee noona looked surprise.

"We're in the same class, and we're seatmates! Is this destiny?" she laughed as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

The whole class stared at the two of us, including Namjoon, Taehyung, and even Byulrin.

"Waah~ What does this mean? Byulrin and Jimin isn't dating anymore?" one from the class shouted.

"They're not dating from the start, okay" Taehyung stood up and tried to clear the issue.

I looked at Namjoon who is busy hiding his face from the embarrassment he is feeling for Taehyung.

"What are you saying? You're the one who told everyone that ByulMin is real!" Yeonjoo shouted.

"I made the up." he answered.

"Aishhhh," everyone in the class complained.

"So you mean that, Jimin isn't dating Byulrin but has a girlfriend instead?" one from the class asked.

"N-no! You're misundersta—,"

"Yep! We're dating! I transferred here because I felt lonely without him~" Yeonyoung interrupted.

The whole class were like, 'woah, that's so sweet of her', while leaving me speechless and unable to look at everyone.

I looked at Byulrin and caught her staring at me and Yeonyoung, then, she quickly averted her eyes from me. It was as if she's ignoring me.

"Okay, you should just talk about these complicated love stories at break time. We'll start our lesson now, Kim Taehyung please sit down and Kim Namjoon, please stop hiding your face and focus in our discussion," Daehee noona said.

"While you two, the lovey-dovey couple; Jimin and Yeonyoung, make sure you listen and don't flirt around when class is starting, okay?" she said as she winked at me.

Daehee noona just winked at me. She's gonna tell Daeseul about this later at lunch and Daeseul's gonna shout this out later inside the house and auntie and uncle will be asking me about it.

I'm gonna pray for myself.

"Ya, why did you say that?" I whispered as Yeonyoung gave me that smile again.

That smile as if she's planning something weird.

"Because that's how it should be," she said as she sticker her tongue out and went back to writing down notes.

I hate my life.

- lunch time -

"Jiminnie pabo~" Taehyung called out.

I looked at him with a blank face, "I hate this life," I mumbled.

"Why? You have a girlfriend, you should be happy! Right, Yeonyoung?" he said.

Yeonyoung nodded, "Yeah~ Jimin oppa is so rude ;_;"

"Ah, I'm Taehyung by the way. Nice to meet you," he said while bowing.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yeonyoung~"

"I'm Kim Namjoon, pleased to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon! I'm Yeonyoung!"

I stayed still, I was so worried about what will happen on my next days with Yeonyoung. It feels like it's gonna be chaotic.

"Jimin oppa, aren't you gonna eat lunch?" she asked, "Do you want to eat at the canteen?"

"Ah, no. I'll be eating with Bangta—,"

"No, go eat with your girlfriend!" Namjoon said as he dragged Taehyung out of the room, "See ya later, boiii"

WHAT.

I feel so betrayed right now!! Seriously? How can you just leave me like that?

Guess I have no choice but to eat lunch with Yeonyoung.

"Let's eat at the canteen," I said as Yeonyoung wore a bright expression.

We were about to get out of the room when I suddenly bumped into Byulrin.

"Ah, sorry!" I said as I reached out a hand.

Byulrin ignored my hand and quickly stood up.

"A-are you okay?" Yeonyoung asked, "Let me help you,"

She dusted off Byulrin's skirt while Byulrin was left there, standing and surprised of Yeonyoung's action.

"Hello! I'm Yeonyoung, please take care of me~" she said as she bowed in front of Byulrin.

Byulrin was startled, she bowed back, "Choi Byulrin, pleased to meet you."

And then, she ran away.

Why is she acting weird all of a sudden? Is she in a hurry or what?

"She's cute," Yeonyoung said as her eyes followed the running Byulrin.

I looked at her and there I saw that look in her eyes again, it felt so lonely.

"Say, do you like her, Jimin oppa?"

I froze for a moment, I looked at her and she didn't even spared me a glance when she let out that question. It was as if she knew that I have feeling for Byulrin that's why she asked to confirm it. But the look in her eyes, it's as if she wanted me to lie about it.

"Stop saying or asking such things! Let's go eat nowww!" I said as I put my arm around her shoulder and dragged her to the canteen.

Sighs, strange things did happen when Byulrin appeared in my life. But right now, the turn of the events was stranger than I expected.

Taehyung, Hoseok, and I liked Byulrin,

Yeonyoung looked happy but lonely in the inside,

and Byulrin being sweet and then suddenly acts cold towards me.

Omma, I feel like I screwed up but on the other hand, I think it will turn out fun. Sighs, what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275 0 27
"Why did you lie?" I cry as I see him standing on the stage screaming girls calling his name. Y/n found her childhood best friend but not where he s...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
1.1M 51.4K 23
S E Q U E L O F 6 9 D A Y S Re edited ✔️ "I will find you... Just one day. "I muttered under my breath and there is pure determination all written on...
18.4K 668 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...