Sensual Meets Sinister (Rated...

By anshackleford

"You've already tasted my blood," I said rolling my eyes at them. "Your not sucking me dry right now are you... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Yay!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
I Need Sexy Ideas For The Honey Moon. Any Ideas?
Chapter 61 (The End)

Chapter 10

74.1K 1.1K 59
By anshackleford

I skipped happily out of the bathroom and to my underwear dresser. I dug through until I found what I was looking for. I pulled out the lingerie Aiden wanted me to wear last night. I quickly put it on, and threw on a pair of black heels to make myself taller. I was a little nervous. I sat on the edge of the bed until the twins emerged from the bathroom. When they walked out their eyes froze on me. I could see the lust in their eyes, and I knew I had the same look too.

"Damn baby, “They grunted, holding themselves. "You look good." I smiled at them and stood up. They noticed the heels. The walked slowly towards me, they were only wearing towels and I could see that these clothing had the right effect on them. they both stopped in front of me. They just stood close to me looking me up and down.

"Like what you see?" I asked them in a seductive whisper. I heard their breathing get heavier. The only nodded as they touched me. Their hands went to my ass and their lips made contact with my neck. They squeezed and sucked, I let out a light moan.

"Lay down!" Aiden commanded. I jumped a little from the force behind his voice. I knew this was just a part of their little game. I lay back on the bed and they climbed on beside me. They removed by bra and each sucked my nipple into their mouth, I gasp as the sensation began to fill me. Their hands were between my legs like they had been in the shower.

Their fingers went to work on me again. My back arched as I writhed in pleasure. They used their other hand to keep my body pressed to the bed. They pumped me harder and harder, continuing their torture on my nipples. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. They thrust into me hard, making me scream. My body slid back trying to free itself. They grabbed my legs and pulled me back down.

"No running." They both whispered in my ear. I almost exploded from the feeling of their breath. Aiden climbed between my legs, removing his towel. I pulled Jeremiah's off. My eyes landed on his manhood. I wanted to taste him bad. He saw me watching him. He brought himself close to my mouth; I leaned up and wrapped my lips around him. He grunted in pleasure.

I felt Aiden pushing against my entrance. I opened my legs wider so he could gain access. He wasn't as gentle as Jeremiah. He thrust into me as hard as he could. I moaned in pain and pleasure around Jeremiah's length. His hand grabbed the back of my hair. He pushed himself deeper and deeper into my throat.

Aiden is a tease. He pumped me hard and fast until my climax neared, then he would go slow and soft. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. I felt tears running down my face, as I cried with pleasure. I sucked Jeremiah harder and harder but when he neared his climax I slowed down. I turned the tables. Not only was Aiden teasing me, he was teasing his brother.

Aiden kept it up until his brother was begging. "Aiden please!" he cried. "I can’t take it anymore. It feels so damn good." His body was shaking. I could feel him vibrating in my mouth. I let my tongue caress his head. Aiden still didn't give in. I know he was almost there also; he bit his lip trying to hold his orgasm. I was one hard thrust from mine and Jeremiah was one hard suck from his. The room was filled with whimpering, needing moans.

I pulled away from Jeremiah and looked Aiden directly in the eye. "Please, Aiden!" I moaned. His breathing increased at the sound of my voice. "Please give me what I need!" I turned my head back to Jeremiah and he entered me once more. Aiden thrust harder and harder. This time he didn't ease up. I sucked Jeremiah like there was no tomorrow. I screamed around Jeremiah's length as I erupted into orgasm, seconds later the twins followed. Jeremiah's sweet seed filled my mouth as his brothers filled my core.

"I love you." They whispered in my ear while we lay there wrapped around each other. This felt perfect. I wouldn't want to be sharing this moment with anyone but them. I want to be with them forever.

"We want to be with you forever." they said. I smiled to myself. We all fell asleep soon after.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Wake up!" I said shaking the twins. "We're late!" It was only five thirty in the morning, but we had a two hour drive ahead of us. I was trying to get home early so I could get this over with and so the twins could get to know my parents and Jordan.

"What?" the twins said rolling over rubbing their eyes. They looked up at me like I was crazy. "Sen, what time is it?" they asked.

"Umm, 5:30... in the morning." I said giving them an innocent smile. They glared at me, and raised themselves up off of the bed.

"This better be good." They said lighting their glare. I jumped up.

"OK we've got to stop by your house before we go; I want you guys dressed to impress." Their eyes got big.

"Are we meeting the queen?" they asked sarcastically. I slapped their shoulder. They laughed and got dressed. I was already ready. I had picked out another dress. It was purple and short, stopping above my knees. I had done my makeup and curled my hair. I had my bags packed. We rent coming back until tomorrow.

I drove my car today, we pulled up at the house and the twins jumped out. I sat in the car and waited for them. They made me lock the door the second they got out. I figured this would be a good time to let my parent know I was coming. I called them. My dad answered the phone.

"Hello?" he said sleepily.

"Hey, daddy!" I said happily. I don't know why I was so happy. I was supposed to be nervous but I wasn't.

"Hey baby. Is everything ok?" He asked, sounding a little worried.

"Everything's fine." I told him. "I just wanted to let you and mom and Jordan know I was on my way down. I'm bringing people with me."

"Ooookkk," He said stretching the word. "Should I get the guest rooms ready?" He asked.

"Yea, we'll be staying until tomorrow." I replied. I heard my dad telling my mom we were coming; I could hear how excited she was as she got up to get everything ready. Everything was all set. I just needed to get there.

The twins walked out of the house they were wearing matching blue shirts, khaki pants and tan Sperry shoes. My breath hitched when I saw them. They were so handsome. Everything about them was perfect. They got they got in the car and looked at me.

"Good enough?" they asked with a smile.

"You guys look perfect." I said with a smile. I crank up and turned on the radio.

We had been driving for about forty five minutes, chatting, laughing, and having the best car ride of my life.

"So are you going to tell us where we're going?" They asked. I could hear the curiosity in their voices. I'm not telling and I'm not thinking. I sang a song in my head as I answered.

"Nope." I said smiling. "I'm not telling. You'll see when we get there." I continued to sing the song in my head. It was Kenny Chesney's 'Somewhere with You'. 'You said pick me up at three a.m. You’re fighting with your mom again, And I'd go, I'd go, I'd go somewhere with you. I won't sit outside your house. And wait for the lights to go out. Call up an ex to rescue me, climb in their bed, When I'd much rather sleep somewhere with you.

'

All of a sudden the twins started to sing. "Like we did on the beach last summer, when the rain came down and we took cover down in your car, out by the pier. You laid me down, whispered in my ear I hate my life, hold on to me Ah, if you ever decide to leave. Then I'll go, I'll go, I'll go." They had beautiful voices, but that was besides the point. I slammed on my brakes in the middle of the highway.

  The car spun sideways and came to a stop. The cars behind us swerved to avoid me. I didn't care if they hit me or not. Something weird was going on. "Sensual what the fuck!" They screamed. I turned to look at them.

"OK, this has happened too many times for it to just be a coincidence." I said. My voice was shaky, I was a little scared.

"Sen, get out of the middle of the road." they said sternly.

"No." I said shaking my head at them. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what’s going on." I cut the car off, took the keys out of the ignition, and crossed my arms. Cars were blowing their horns at me, I didn't care. I was tired of this little charade.

"Sen, we'll tell you if you pull over." Aiden said. I did look pretty dumb sitting in the middle of the road. I started the car and pulled to the shoulder of the road. I cut the car off and looked at them.

"What are you guys doing to me?" I asked them sounding crazy. "Every time I concentrate on thinking about something, you guys come in and say something about what I'm thinking." I wasn't giving them a chance to talk. "When I'm not with you I talk to you in my head, and you actually talk back!" I was kind of yelling more than talking. "I was singing that damn song in my head and you start singing it out loud, finishing the song!" I was shaking. They were looking at me concerned.

   Everything was weird. Since I met them things have gotten strange. "Oh my god!" I screamed hysterically. "I sound like Jesse!"

The twins tried to calm me down, it took a minute but I finally pulled myself together. "What's wrong with me?" I asked them sobbing.

They were quiet for a moment. "Sensual, you’re not crazy." Jeremiah said. "We can explain."

"Sen, we are more unique than you think." Aiden started. He looked like he was trying to choose his words wisely. "Sen... We hear things." He started. "And we can make you hear them too." I was sitting there staring at him as he spoke.

"You hear things like what?" I asked him.

"Thoughts." they said together. My head began to spin. "Sen are you OK?" they asked shaking me.

"I'm fine." I said shaking my head. "So you can hear my thoughts?" I asked in disbelief. They nodded. "And you can make me hear yours?" I asked. They nodded again.

"Not all of the time though," they said. "Only when you're thinking about something important or when you’re trying to keep something a secret."

"So you invade my mental space?" I asked astonished. They knew they had messed up. I was really creeped out at the fact that they can hear my thoughts, but I'm more pissed off that they would take advantage of me like that. "All of those days I spent thinking I was going crazy, you two were doing it?" I was a little angry but not much.

"We're sorry we didn't tell you. We just didn't want to scare you." Aiden said sincerely.

"I forgive you," I started. "But if I catch you in my head again without my permission, I will kick your asses." With that I started the car once more.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 315 58
This is book one of the series. Jordan shifts slightly in my lap so she can see my face. "Liam, I want you to mark me." She bluntly states and expose...
154K 2K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
120 31 32
Scarlett: " Mine! No! You're too weak to be mine," The darkness engulfed me as the outrageous deep voice echoed through my ears. I hurdled away, cud...
271K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...