Love Makes Us One (Part 2 of...

By K_Williams1

Ronnie has been through a lot in her life and now she's able to start anew with her daughter Amy, her brother... More

A/N
Chapter 1 The Move
Chapter 2 - Committment
Chapter 3 - Volunteering
Chapter 4 - New Friends
Chapter 5 - Dinner
Chapter 6 - Life Goes On
Chapter 7 - What to Do...What to Do
Chapter 8 - Looking for a Solution
Chapter 9 - Here We Are
Chapter 10 - Love RH Style
Chapter 11 - Meeting the Grandfathers
Chapter 12 - Thanksgiving with the Cranks
Chapter 13 - Peace at Last and Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 14 - A Blast From the Past
Chapter 15 - Christmas With the Parents
Chapter 16 - I Was Hoping...Nevermind
Chapter 17 - Okay...
Chapter 18 - Spring Break
Chapter 19 - Why?
Chapter 20 - Taking Down An A**hole
Chapter 21 - Just When I thought it Was Over
Chapter 22 - So...It's My Birthday
Chapter 23 - Dances and More Court Dates
Chapter 24 - The Rest of the Time
Chapter 25 - Good Times
Chapter 26 - The Trip
Chapter 27 - Home Sweet Home
Epilogue - 10 years later

Chapter 28 - It's The Holiday's Again!

6.7K 452 49
By K_Williams1

Ronnie

"How did you all end up in California?" I take a bite of my food as the question hit me.

"After we graduated from college, we were discussing where we wanted to live. We worked and saved up for our move and we visited a few places. We decided to visit here and fell in love. Then we did research because we all wanted to open our own businesses and we wanted to make sure that we could be successful here," Tyler says.

"We figured out that there's actually a niche for what we each wanted to do here, so we moved here and got started building our businesses. After a year we were all up and going. It was a little rough at first, but about the same time, all of our businesses started taking off. That's when I met..." Sol nods at Meg who is having her own conversation with Amy. I wonder if they ever hear our conversations.

"When our businesses started taking off, we decided that we needed our own spaces, so we each got our own apartments. Then the situation happened and we ended up under the same roof again. So we bought a house and here we are. We haven't looked back," Grey takes a bite of his food.

"What brought you here?" Sol asks.

"With how my family was and getting worse, I moved us by my brothers and Frankie when I graduated from college. When they were about to graduate, we all discussed where we wanted to live and like you we had a few places in mind and this is one of them. When we came back a second time, Frankie fell in love with it, and I guess I did too, because there was no argument from me. So we found two houses for sale that were side by side and we loved both of them. So I feel like it must be kismet, because everything came together so quickly.

Then I met you all and I'm so glad that we moved here. It's like it was meant to be," I rub Tyler's back and he looks at me, leans over and kisses me on the forehead.

"We're glad you moved here too. We love you so much!" Grey's fingers run through my hair and I smile. I love my men.

**

Frankie and I are having dinner tonight. She's making me dress up because she's taking me to a fancy dinner.

She insists on picking me up. Like I can't walk next door. What's up with that?

She pulls the car around and after kissing my men and daughters, we leave. We end up at a very fancy restaurant. She parks and we go inside.

After we're seated and the server takes our order, I take in her face. She looks a little tense.

"What's wrong?"

She looks a little startled that I noticed, "I'm a little stunned..."

She stops talking and after a few minutes of silence, I can't take it anymore, "Please tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant. I just found out right before I picked you up. The doctor called me when I got in the car. You're the first to know. Please don't tell my guys or anyone. I want them to think they're the first to know." She pleads.

"Of course I won't tell. Congratulations! Why aren't you more excited?" I ask.

"What if I turn out like my mother and father?"

"I really want to smack you right now. You have so much love to give. The way that you treat Amy and Meg, just proves that you will be a great mother. Why doubt yourself?" I shake my head.

"I don't know. I think I'm scared. I'm just unsure about everything right now," she takes a sip of her drink.

I reach across the table and take her hand, "You don't have to be unsure about anything at all. My brother's will be ecstatic that you are pregnant. You have our village to help you, just like everyone does with Meg and Amy. You'll be a great mother and everything will be fine."

She visibly relaxes, "Thank you so much. I knew that if anyone could talk me down it would be you."

"I'm so excited for you and the little one. We'll have so much fun with a baby around." I sit back in my seat and study her. She looks a lot more relaxed. When our food is delivered, she eats with gusto.

"I was wondering why I was eating and sleeping so much. I don't know if the guys noticed and didn't say anything or what. I wonder how they'll react." She muses.

"They are going to be so excited," I take a bite of my food, "Which one of them is the father?"

"I'm going to say Dylan. I keep a calendar on my phone of...things and the doctor told me that I'm due May twelfth. I counted back and it's about the time that Dylan and I," she shrugs her shoulder, "You know."

I laugh, "I love you girl. I'm glad you are my sister."

She smiles at me, "I love you too and I'm really glad you are my sister."

We talk the rest of the way through dinner about different things and making plans for the baby. When we walk out to the car and get inside, I ask, "What's next?"

She smiles at me and hands me a note. I open it and it says:

The day we met was the greatest day of my life.

It bought me love that I didn't know I was going to get.

Meet me at the first place we met.

Solomon

I look at Frankie and she looks back at me with a big grin, "Where are we going?"

"To the school yard. What's going on?"

"You'll see." She drives to the school, parks and lets me out. I walk out to the main area where there are twinkle lights all around and Solomon is standing in the middle of them. I walk up to him and he kisses me on the forehead.

"Ronnie, the day I met you, I knew my life was never going to be the same. The sparks that I felt when I touched you made me realize that right away. Then I got to know you and you are everything I ever wanted and more in a woman. Your love and compassion are the greatest gift that I have ever received. Your soft smile and the love that you show to me and Meg, makes me love you more every day," he leans down and softly kiss my lips. "I love you. Now go. Frankie's waiting for you."

Stunned, I do what he says, without questioning him. What's going on? I get inside of the car and Frankie hands me another envelope. It says:

I never thought I would find my one true

Love until I met you.

Meet me where you went after

You took Meg and Amy to the zoo.

Tyler

"Where are we going?" Frankie asks the question when I look up.

"To Tyler's restaurant." She pulls out of the parking lot and heads to Tyler's. I get out of the car and as soon as I walk inside, the hostess leads me to the back dining room which is dark, but lit up by the candles placed all around. In the middle stands Tyler, handsome in a blue suit with a white shirt. I hesitate and he waves me over to him.

"Ronnie. When I met you, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You are so beautiful and it's not just skin deep. You're beautiful from your soul out. The way that you love me makes me feel special. I'm the luckiest man in the world to be with you, and I promise to love you forever." He kisses me on the nose and then on the lips. "You can go now. Frankie is outside waiting for you. I love you."

"I love you too," I smile and leave the room, walking back out to the car. I get inside and close the door.

I stick my hand out to Frankie and she shakes her head, "Now for ice cream."

"What?"

"Time for ice cream. I'm getting the peanut butter surprise at Marble Slab. What are you going to get?" She says.

"What?"

"You sound like a broken record. We're going to get ice cream," she repeats as she drives towards the ice cream place.

We pull up to Marble Slab and get out. We order our ice cream and take a seat. After we spend time with me asking her questions and she not answering them and eating our ice cream, we get back in the car and she hands me another envelope. It says:

I don't need a card for this,

But I wanted one too.

Tell Frankie to bring me to you.

Greyson

Frankie pulls off. I anxiously wait until she pulls up in front of her house, "Go inside." I get out of the car and go inside. I walk through the living room out to the patio, where Grey is standing, surrounded by tea-lights. He waves me over and I hurry over to stand in front of him.

"The day that I met you. We shook hands and I felt a spark like nothing I've ever felt before. I knew that I was in trouble, because Sol wanted to ask you out. Then when we had dinner with you and I noticed Tyler was interested in you also. I knew that two of us would end up with a broken heart while you were happy with one of us. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought all three of us would win you. I'm so glad that we did and I love you." He kisses me on my ear and then my lips.

He leads me out to the beach where the other two are standing inside of a circle of torches. He leads me and adjusts me so I'm facing them before taking his place at the other side of Solomon.

All of my men look so handsome in their suits and I'm so glad that Frankie made me dress up.

"We've been together a year," Solomon starts.

"And it's been the best year of our lives," Greyson continues.

"We love you with all of our hearts." Tyler says.

They all get down on one knee and Solomon pulls out a ring box. "Will you marry us?" They all say in unison.

I nod excitedly, "Yes, I'll marry you!" All three of them stand up pulling me to them one at a time and kissing me. They open the box and there's a large princess cut diamond with our birthstones lining around the diamond. It's gorgeous.

Solomon slips the ring on my finger, "We wanted to come up with something original, so we came up with another version of Frankie's ring. She helped us design it with the differences. How do you like it?"

I look at the large ring on my finger, "I love it." I carefully wipe the tears out of my eyes, so I don't mess up my eye make-up and look at all of them, "I love you too!" I feel them gathering me in their arms again.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my girls, grandfather's, the guy's parents and Frankie and my brother's move into the light, clapping. There are many congratulations as hugs are given all around.

When I get to the girls, they both hold on tight. "Did you know about this?" They both nod excitedly. "You both are excellent at keeping secrets. Good job!" I kiss them both on the cheek.

Meg leans in and whispers in my ear, "Can I call you mommy?"

"I would be honored. You have been my daughter since the first day I met you. I love you sweetie," I hug her again. Her little arms tighten around me for a second before pulling back.

Amy hugs me again, "I love you mommy. I'm glad Meg gets to be my official sister now. I'm glad she can call you mommy."

"I love you too pumpkin."

We spend the rest of the evening, talking laughing and celebrating. I'm over the moon! I'm getting my happy ever after.

Solomon

She said yes! The woman of our dreams said yes! It's amazing. I feel like I'm living the dream.

Two weeks later I married her legally at the courthouse and we also adopted the girls. We were able to expedite the paperwork because of the Grandfather's connections. We were also able to put down Tyler and Greyson as guardians for the girls. It's a wonderful thing to have connections.

Three months later, we have our commitment ceremony on the beach like Frankie and her guys. It's a beautiful ceremony and we had a big beach party afterwards.

Now we're on a family honeymoon in Hawaii and it's amazing. I love this woman with all of my heart and with risk of me sounding like a woman, I got my happily ever after.

********

There's only one more chapter!  Wow!  This has been an incredible journey and I thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.7K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...
93.4K 2.4K 23
27 year old Layla, decides to make a life changing move across the country after her fiancé breaks up with her a month before their wedding. Little d...
71.9K 3.1K 29
Warning: This story is for mature audiences only. It contains language and scenes that would get this story rated R if it was a movie. It is also RH...
897K 20.3K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...