Epilogue - 10 years later

Ronnie

I walk into the hospital as fast as my very pregnant belly will allow me to move. Tyler is behind me with his hand in the small of my back, since I can't keep my balance for some reason today. Solomon has a hold of my hand on one side and a hand on my upper back and Greyson is on the other side doing the same.

"Mom, why are you trying to walk so fast? Slow down," Meg fusses. She walks around us with their four-year-old little brother Tyler, Jr. He's trying to run away from her, but she has a tight hold on him. Amy is behind her with their two-year-old little sister Macy on her hip.

A nurse approaches us with a wheelchair and I sit in it slowly and gratefully, "Come over to the desk and we'll get you checked in and into your room." She starts to walk away.

"I'm not in labor. I'm not due until next month. We're here to see my sister in law," I give her Frankie's name and she gives us her room number and directions.

We get up to Frankie's room quickly. She has a roomful of people already there with her and her eyes lights up when she sees us, "Hi guys!"

"We came to congratulate you, but it seems we're a little late," I say.

"Not at all. I'm so happy to see you. I didn't think you would be able to come," She says.

"I couldn't wait to see you. Where's my newest nephew?" I ask.

"He's in the nursery. They wouldn't let him in here with the big crowd," she tells me. I understand. It was the same way when I had mine.

I look around the room at my family. Cameron is handing out cigars with his chest puffed out, bragging about his son. Dylan is sitting on the bed holding Frankie's hand. His daughter Dilan, is standing by him rubbing the side of her mom's face lovingly. Frankie smiles at her oldest daughter and tells her she loves her. Dilan is nine years old and she looks like a mini Frankie with the white blond hair. Her eyes are actually lavender, which is stunning!

Rand is talking to Grandfather A, while his five-year-old son, Rand Jr. walks over to me and puts his hand on my stomach, "Are they ready to come out yet?"

I tuck his hair behind his ear. He loves to keep it long like his dad. "Not yet little man. I have another month to go." He smiles and rubs my stomach, making the babies move. For some reason they love him. From the time I started showing, whenever he would touch my stomach, they would move. I don't know what it is about him, but I'm sure I'll have him helping me with them.

Grandfather R is sitting on the other side of Frankie holding her hand and looking around. June is on his other side, her hand on his shoulder. They married June shortly after I married my guys. The Grandfathers have handed over a majority of the shares over to Manuel and Angel. They kept a few to themselves, so they could keep a money flow coming into them. They have been traveling a whole lot more now and they actually bought the house on the other side of Frankie when it went up for sale. So they are our neighbors for part of the year.

Our parents aren't here, but they've called a few times. They have actually proved themselves to us, but we are still on guard when it comes to them. We don't need anything unexpected from them.

Frankie's headband business is booming. Grey, along with my brothers, had to help her find a building to run her business out of, because she got too big for the space that Grey gave her. She used her engineering degree to design the headbands. They are in high end stores all over the US. They are wanted everywhere and she still limits the amount each store can get and the price is astronomical for one, but people still flock to buy them.

I quit the law firm after I had Macy. I wanted to concentrate on my children. Luckily, Lydia graduated with the same degree that I have and now she does my job. She loves it and her little girl, Marissa loves her older sister Amy. We let them know that they have the same dad. They asked a few questions and we answered them as honestly as we could and they're okay for now.

Lydia is engaged to a really nice guy named Nick. He's one of the manger's who works for Grey. They're getting married in June.

All of the guy's businesses are doing great and we're all incredibly happy.

I never thought I would have a life full of love and happiness like I do. I have three wonderful men who love me just as much as I love them and five-soon to be six children. I guess that love really does make us one.

The End

It's hard to believe that this is it, but this is the last chapter.  Thank you all for visiting the lives of Frankie and Ronnie.  They both got their happily ever after and so did their families.  Thank you all for reading my stories.  I'm very humbled by the response they've received and I have an idea for another one, so I'll see you soon!