Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Poison

1.5K 50 86
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Radioactive (NC) btw this happened a week later and thanks a lot WavesAgainstTheSand for the awesome idea! And stella19048 for helping meh :)

"WHAT?!"

I nearly died when Ricky said she and Ethan are gonna move into their own house.

"Sorry, Y/N." Ricky sheepishly scratched the back of her neck. "I know we didn't get that much time together, but I'll still visit. Promise."

"Ok..." I muttered and hugged her, and then waved bye.

"Cya!" said Jack and waved.

"Name your kid after me!" I exclaimed, and dodged Ricky's lightning bolt.

I chuckled and waved, and they left.

Bunny hopped in the room, with Tooth holding onto his leg.

"Don't leave me~" Tooth wined.

"Whoa, what happened here?" I asked them.

"I have no idea." Bunny replied.

I took a photo, and then put my phone in my pocket.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" Jack asked.

"I dunno." I replied and shrugged.

North, Kendall and Sandy came out, and walked over to us with worried expressions.

"Guys? What's wrong?" I asked them as Tooth stood up.

"We need your help." North said, and Sandy nodded.

"What happened, North?" Tooth asked.

"Cupid is captured." he answered.

"How? Actually, why?" Bunny asked.

"Ok, so there's this villain named Poison, and she's the opposite of Cupid. She destroys relationships. But her works getting harder since Cupid's gotten stronger, so Poison decided to capture her so she could destroy all the relationships Cupid's made." Kendall explained, and we all nodded in understanding.

"Only Y/N and Jack can go on this quest." North said.

"Why? We could be of help too." Tooth said, gesturing to her and Bunny.

Sandy shook his head, and Kendall said: 

"But only Y/N and Jack have actual powers, and me, North and Sandy have to watch over the children, since we still have to recover them from the state Pitch and Lucretia put them in. No offense by the way, it's just more safe for them."

Bunny nodded in understanding, and Tooth sighed but nodded.

"So, when do we go?" Jack asked.

"And where?" I added.

"At the break of dawn tomorrow, and she lives in a (PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA XD) cave under Paris." North answered.

"Finally, something somewhere else. I thought all the interesting stuff happened Burgess."
Jack said, and everyone else except me and Jack went into North's office.

"The irony when the person who breaks relationships is in the city of love..." I muttered to myself.

We went to our room, and I snuggled in with Jack on his bed.

"Jack, do you think Poison could break apart our relationship?" I asked him.

"No way that could ever happen. I won't let it." Jack replied, and held me closer.

So now I could feel his heart beating, like a melody....that was luring....me...to..sleep....

"Y/N L/N AND JACK FROST WAKE UP!!"

I woke up with a start and literally fell off the bed and did a backflip and then stood up.

"KENDALL THERE'S AN EASIER WAY TO WAKE PEOPLE UP YA KNOW?!" I exclaimed and sighed.

Jack got off the bed like a normal person, and we brushed our teeth, changed our clothes, and then went outside.

"What time is it?" I asked Kendall with a yawn while rubbing my eyes.

"5:30 am." She answered.

"Why'd you wake us up so early?" Jack asked.

"Remember your mission? Ya know, the one where you have to save Cupid." Kendall replied. "Also, the longer Cupid stays there, the more relationships would break up. Including yours."

"But we wouldn't let that happen!" I exclaimed.

"But Poison will."

I gulped. "So, should we go now?"

She nodded. "Are you guys sure your ready?"

"Well, ready as anybody could ever be at 5:30 am." I replied and Jack chuckled.

I held onto my sword, and grabbed four sandwiches.

We flew out and talked a bit and ate the sandwiches on our way to Paris, and once we landed, I realized something.

"Wait a second, how are we supposed to know where under Paris exactly is her cave?" I asked Jack, as we walked around the famous city of love.

"I dunno. Maybe we'll just see something which only us, and believers, can see?"  Jack answered.

"It's possible." I said as we continued walking around.

We stopped in front of the Eiffel Tower, and I looked up at it in awe.

"Wow... it's so awesome!" I exclaimed, and flew to the top.

Jack flew up after me, and we both just stood on the top, staring out at Paris.

"Amazing...." Jack whispered.

It was already 7:00 in the morning, and there were some people coming out of their houses.

I walked a bit forward, but stepped on a button which I hadn't noticed.

And then fell through a trapdoor.

"AHHHHHHH!!" I let out a ear-splitting scream as I fell down the long passage.

Jack flew after me, and tried to catch me, which he luckily did right before I hit the floor.

We stood up, and I said:

"Well, at least I found the entrance to Poison's 'cave.'"

"This is more like a secret passageway or something." Jack said and we walked forward.

"I think we're under the Eiffel tower." I muttered as we continued walking forward.

Suddenly, we emerged into a clearing, where there was nothing except a shiny black bow and a pair of black arrows.

"Hey what's this...." Jack walked over to it.

"WAIT JACK IT'S A-" I got cut off when Jack fell through a hole.

"-trap..." I sighed and flew down the hole.

I landed in something, and the hole above me and Jack closed.

And that's when I realized we were in a cage.

"Seriously, does it always have to be a cage?" I sighed and looked to my right to see Jack standing up.

"Jack, next time, listen to me, ok?"

"Yup. Sorry Y/N." he scratched the back of his neck, and we both walked towards the cage bars.

"What a honor. The Jack Frost and Y/N L/N I have heard so much about. And I see you have a pretty strong relationship too. Imagine how good it would feel to break it." said a person.

We turned our heads to see a girl standing there, with her black dress reaching below her knees, her black hair flowing behind her, and wearing a spiked black belt which had a black heart shaped bottle in it.

"A-Are you Poison?" I asked her.

"Finally, someone knows me." She sighed, but looked back at us.

"Where's Cupid?" Jack said, glaring at her.

"She's in the cage with you, of course."

As if on cue, we heard some coughing towards Jack's left, and me and Jack immediately rushed there to see Cupid laying there, bruised and with a broken bow and broken arrows beside her.

"Cupid?! Oh my Mim are you ok?!" I exclaimed and knelt down beside her.

She coughed, but smiled weakly. "I'm fine. Just....stop P-Poison." She said in a voice barely above a whisper.

I nodded and stood beside Jack.

"Hey, Poison! Your such a cliché villain, ya know? Locking us up in here, and not even daring to fight us! Talk about weak." I shouted over to her, and she practically fumed in anger.

Poison snapped her fingers, and me and Jack were teleported outside, with our staff and sword.

She held her bow and arrow, aimed it at me, and shot, but I deflected it with my sword.

It went back to her, but she caught it in her bow somehow and shot it at Jack, but it narrowly missed his head.

I made my sword into a bow and grabbed an arrow, and shot it at Poison, while Jack shot her with his staff's magic.

But she made my arrows into hers, which meant it was two times as strong, and dipped it into that black heart bottle of hers, and shot one of them at me.

Unluckily, it didn't miss this time.

It hit me straight in my heart, and didn't hurt that much, but it disappeared soon. Jack looked at me, and Poison caught him off guard, so she did the same thing to him.

For a second, nothing happened.

Until I felt like everything had drained out of me. All my happiness, kindness, hope, love.

Until only anger remained.

I dropped my bow and arrow and turned and glared at Jack. He glared back at me.

I was about to say something, but heard the sound of metal falling, and saw the cage door being bursted open. (I just can't write a sad scene. It hurts T-T.)

Cupid came flying out, completely cleaned of bruises, and her now fixed bow and arrows in hand, already dipped in her red heart bottle.

She aimed her arrows at me and Jack, and shot them.

But they got blocked by Poison's...um, poisonous ones.

"Your not gonna fix this broken relationship now." Poison said, and shot an arrow at Cupid.

Cupid caught it with her hand, and cracked it in half.

She got out two new arrows, dipped them in her bottle, and shot them at me and Jack.

It hit our hearts, and I felt all my emotions returning to me like a strong wave.

I grabbed my bow and arrow and shot them at Poison, and turned it into a sword again, which I used to slice her bow and arrows, including her black heart bottle.

She screamed and tried grabbing onto the dust that was her bow and arrow, but it was no use.

"No, Manny! No! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Poison screamed, but Manny's light shone on her, and when it was gone, she was part of the pile of dust.

"Can we just...ya know...not clean up that..?" I asked, as Jack and Cupid nodded and we all left.

"Hey Cupid are you ok?" Jack asked her.

"Yup...I don't know how I got healed though." Cupid replied. "Anyways, I have to go now. Gotta make relationships and all."

"Ok. But be safe!" I said as she waved and flew off.

Me and Jack talked and totally didn't kiss once while we were on our way back to the workshop.

Halfway there, I felt so sleepy that I almost fell asleep a couple of times.

"Y/N are you ok?" Jack asked after noticing me almost fall out of the sky.

"Yup, I'm....fine." I said in between a yawn.

Jack smiled softly. "Here, let me carry you."

I was too tired to argue, so I flew into his arms while he carried me bridal style.

And I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep, and entered the land of dreams....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 17
Every guardian has a purpose, and Jack Frost couldn't find his. One day he meets 17 year old girl who can see him. Little does he know her connection...
41.8K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
32.3K 1.1K 18
"Y/n?" The pale boy asked, you could see the hope in his eyes. "How do you know my first name? I've never told anyone my first name," You raise an ey...
15.2K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! πŸ’œ From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...