The Ninja of Time

Por MultiFangirl7148

You almost never hear about adventure stories that start with a boy getting crushed by a tree. But Omar's sto... Más

Chapter 1 A Normal Life
Chapter 2 Time for Training and I'm Getting Started
Chapter 3 Spinjitsu Power Inside
Chapter 4 Sensei Found Him and Warned Him of a Darker Side
Chapter 5 Get up, Get Your Ninja On
Chapter 6 On a Path to Bring Them All to Light
Chapter 7 Take It Out On Garmadon
Chapter 8 Do Not Look the Snakes in Their Eyes
Chapter 9 Straight Home
Chapter 10 Something Ill is Going Down
Chapter 11 The Best Way to Defeat Your Enemy
Chapter 12 To Know Your Enemy
Chapter 13 We Feel Defeated
Chapter 14 Ice
Chapter 15 Lightning
Chapter 16 I Knew the Time Would Come
Chapter 17 Earth
Chapter 19 Something to Prove
Chapter 20 Time to Save this City and I'm Ready For It ~Part 1
Chapter 21 Time to Save This City and I'm Ready for It~Part 2
Chapter 22 Gotta Push Our Game
Chapter 23 Gotta Know Your Friend
Chapter 24 Messin' with the Ninja Has a Penalty
Chapter 25 Nobody's Gonna Stop Us Now
Chapter 26: Growing Up is Such a Blast
Chapter 27 Causing History to Unfold
Chapter 28 Danger Lurking in the Depths of Ninjago
Chapter 29: Not One But A Million
Chapter 30: In Too Deep to Cash Out Now
Chapter 31: Ready for the Fight
Chapter 32: Each Second Counts
Chapter 33: Ninjago's in Trouble
Chapter 34: Evil Can't Stay

Chapter 18 Fire

44 4 0
Por MultiFangirl7148

A few more days passed, and we'd woken up early for sunrise exercise. We were practicing extreme shots with our powers in the dark.

"Good training. You're powers are getting stronger." Nya said as she turned on the lights. "Yeah, that Chain Lightning Strike is really gonna be great in a battle!" Jay bragged. "Not cooler than my Earthquake Stomp!" Cole punched his arm. "You're all missing the point of the training exercise. The point is, my Deadly Frostbite is the highlight of our arsenals. "Where's Kai?" Nya asked.

"FIYAAAAAA!!!" We heard someone wail from below deck. "Found him." I sighed. We found him in Sensei's room, wearing the Green Ninja suit and acting like a total idiot. After we recorded every juicy moment, he turned around to see us clapping and laughing.

"Yes, yes, very nice. Perhaps if you use the phrase, 'Fire Dork', maybe it might work!" Cole teased. "How long have you all been watching?" Kai asked nervously. "The Green Ninja suit! That's awesome!" Jay exclaimed. "I was looking for some kind of clue from Sensei, and then I found this." Kai confessed. "But you know that only he that is foretold to fight Lord Garmadon is to be the Green Ninja, and only he is supposed to wear the Green Ninja outfit. Sensei will be very displeased-" Zane scolded.

"I know, I know. I was just trying it on. Get some inspiration for my True Potential." Kai sighed. "It's just not fair that you guys unlocked your special powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back-" "Hello? I'm home!", a familiar voice cut him off.

"Sensei!" We shouted. "You're dead meat." I told him before rushing off. "It's so good to be back." Sensei was saying. "So glad you're back." Zane said, warmly. "Did you bring us anything?" Cole asked, eagerly.

"Boy sensei, have you missed a lot. Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Omar has a big, loud family, Cole's dancer!" Jay listed. "And Jay can't shut up long enough for anyone else to talk." I finished. Jay made a face. "Zane is a, what?" Sensei asked, confused.

"You've been gone a while. We'll catch you up later, but you should know, all of us except for Kai have found our True Potentials." Zane explained "Have you now? Where is Kai?" Sensei asked.

I was about to make up an excuse when Kai ran on deck. "Right here. So glad you're back safe." He straightened his gi. Just then, a four-armed monster appeared behind sensei! "Sensei! Behind you!"

Kai leaped into the air, ready tackle the, wait. "Garmadon?" I questioned. Meanwhile, Zane was jumping in front of Sensei when he seemed just fine. Kai was on top of Garmadon, ready to slash his head off. "He's got four arms!" "So, we meet again." Garmadon grunted.

"He must've followed you, Sensei." Kai analyzed. "Kai, stop! He is the reason I left." Sensei explained. "For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest."

"We have to live with this guy?!" Cole grimaced. "You can't be serious!" I groaned. "But Sensei, he has four arms!" Zane obsessed. "Must I remind you every since he turned evil he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?" Jay shrieked.

"ENOUGH!!" Sensei shouted. "Yes, Sensei." We all sighed. "This isn't about the weapons, it's about my son!" Garmadon explained. "From here on, you will obey me, and you will respect my brother." Sensei ordered. "Yes Sensei." We bowed.

"Now to the Bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters." Sensei walked around the corner. Garmadon  followed, but not before giving Kai an evil, provocative grin.

He was about to attack him again when I stopped him. "That's what he wants. Don't do anything stupid, you'll just get in more trouble." We walked to the Bridge.

"So where are we at with the four Fangblades?" Sensei asked. "Pythor managed to get the first two, but there's still two left." Jay told him. "And we only need one to prevent him from releasing the Great Devourer." Cole added.

"Any luck finding their whereabouts?" Sensei continued. "No, but the Falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity." Zane said. "Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai, Omar and Nya, prepare the deck and double-check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity." Sensei commanded.

"Yes, Sensei." Kai, Nya and I bowed. "I have my eye on you." Kai looked Garmadon dead in the eye before running straight into a wall. Nya pulled him out the door.

"He had four arms!" Kai said again. "Are you still on that? He's not going away, move on with life." I groaned. "Wherever Sensei found him, he's made it possible that he can posses all five weapons at once!" He continued.

"Not quite..." I trailed off and spun my Glaive. "I don't trust him. Not one bit!" He finished. "You have to remember, he's not just the Dark Lord, he's also Sensei's brother. Though he's pure evil, Sensei holds him close to his heart." Nya explained as we unfurled the sails.

"That's it." Kai realized something. "What?" Nya and I asked. "To unlock my power! Sensei said the heart was the key. Maybe if I stand up to Lord Garmadon, I'll find my True Potential and everyone can see that I'm the Green Ninja! Nya, you are a genius!!" Kai obsessed.

"I don't quite follow your logic-" Nya started. "That's because all he heard was, 'Dark Lord, Sensei's brother, and Pure evil." I pointed out.

"No time to explain. I have to go train! If I'm going to confront Garmadon soon, I have to be at the top of my game!" Kai devised. "But Sensei said he's our guest!" Nya continued to point out the holes in his Kai-logic.

"Nya, be real. Hospitality and patience were never his thing." I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Garmadon might have tricked Sensei, but don't think for a second  not keeping my eye on him. Guys, The Lord of Darkness just became our roommate!" Kai rationalized. "That's the first logical thing you've said all day." I sighed.

The next few days flew by, but Garmadon is really distracting. I mean, he brushed his teeth with a knife! And why would you even think of biting into Condensed Evil? Gross. And absolutely no one, and I mean no one in this planet, sunbathes in a thunderstorm. Even just last night, he was playing with Dark Energy, while we were trying to sleep!

"He's not even playing the game right! He's just shooting and destroying things!" Kai groaned. "You did that yesterday. Don't act like it's not normal." I pointed out.

"I've noticed when he's not focused on turning Ninjago into his own image, he's actually quite fascinating." Zane observed. "You know he's a person, not a science experiment, right?" I asked. "Yeah, the four arms are freakish, but all in all he doesn't seem that bad if a guy." Cole corrected.

"He might be pulling the wool over all of your eyes, but not mine. He's up to something, and I'm gonna be ready for it." Kai grunted. We just looked at each other. He walked off, and we started discussing our concerns.

"Perhaps we should watch him." Zane suggested. "Perhaps we should lock him in the dungeon." Cole added. "Better yet, throw him off the ship before we get in any more trouble." I continued. "Technically, that would only get us into more trouble. Let us leave him. I would like to see where he is going with this." Zane finished.

Garmadon finally left and we played some games and tried to relax. Then we heard an alert from the Bridge. "Just when I was about to win." I groaned. "Let's go, the Falcon must've found some Serpentine." We all ran to the Bridge to see what was going on.

"Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire." Nya observed. "And Lloyd." Garmadon added. "That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off!" Jay exclaimed. "Shut it Jay!" I hit him over the head.

"If my memory serves me correct, is say one of cheated the last time we fought!" Kai grunted. "And I remember someone needing their Sensei to save them!" Garmadon retorted.

"Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade, and Lloyd, can please just get along?" Cole asked. "Since the last time we've been there, the volcano's become unstable. The place is a powder cake just waiting to blow up! This will be a highly combustible environment." Nya told us.

"Oh great. Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment that's about to blow up!" Jay exclaimed. "We will do what we must." Sensei finished. "Yes Sensei. But where are our weapons?" Zane asked. Kai looked around.

"And why is Lord Garmadon not here?!" He ran out the room. "Kai!" Sensei called after him. We went after him, but found him locked in a room, fighting Lord Garmadon! "The door won't budge!" Jay tried to force the door open.

"Kai thinks he'll unlock his True Potential if he stands up to Lord Garmadon." Nya gasped. "Why would he think that?" Zane asked. "Because he thinks he's the Green Ninja!!!" She shrieked. "He's lost it!!" I yelled. "Well if we don't open this door soon, I think he's gonna be mince meat. Stand back!" Cole started using his powers. "Earth!!" He busted the door right open.

We all dashed in to see his foot on Garmadons chest. "Sweet slurp, he killed him!" I muttered. "I defeated him! I did it! Did I unlock my powers? Is this my True Potential?" Kai asked frantically. "Why isn't it working?"

"Because you cannot defeat someone who allowed himself to be defeated." Sensei explained. "I wasn't going to hurt you, boy. I was only fetching your weapons." Garmadon told him. "You were trying to steal them!" Kai protested. 

"I asked him to get them.  Perhaps it is best you don't reach your full potential, or else someone could get hurt." Sensei finished. Kai looked heartbroken. "Way to go, hero." Cole sighed. "Cole!" I growled.

"Aww. Poor thing. Let me help you." Nya helped him up. "Yes. Poor thing." Garmadon hissed. I saw the look on Kai's face. It's the look he always had before he threw a tantrum.

The ship lurched. "Looked like he finally reached our destination." Cole announced. "The Fire Temple." He finished as we ran on deck. We exited the ship and got ready to enter the Temple.

"The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption, guys." Nya said through the speaker. "All recent indicators tell me that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture could make the whole thing go off."

"Then we must not use our weapons." Sensei instructed. We put our weapons on our backs and kept going. "Kai." Nya put him under the spotlight. "Yeah, yeah. No Fire Sword. But only because I wouldn't want anything to prevent us from getting that Fangblade." Kai grunted.

"Or my son." Garmadon stressed. "There. The Serpentine must be in the inner core. From here on out, we travel in shadows." Wu commanded. "It's the only way I know how." Garmadon whispered.

"There's Lloyd." Jay pointed to a cage. "Son!" Garmadon said worriedly. We began to climb down the cliff to get the Blade. "Attack!!" Pythor shouted. "Light as a leaf! Attack like there is no tomorrow!" Sensei ordered.

We all took out snakes left, right and center! "Time!" I shot a beam of my element from my hands, stunning a few snakes, and allowing me to throw them into the fire!

"Kai, the weapon is compromising our safety!" Nya warned. "I will do what I must." He hissed. "Let's get out of here, but not before leaving them with a parting gift. Boys!" Pythor commanded his scaly comrades.

Some Constrictai poked holes all over the temple, causing it to ooze with lava. "They're making the volcano unstable!" Zane shrieked. "Any time now this place is gonna blow. We have to get out if here!" Jay shouted.

"Not without my son!" Garmadon took several giant leaps toward Lloyd, knocking out some of the snakes as well! "Check that out! He's unstoppable!" I observed. We got off of our island in the lava just as Garmadon rescued Lloyd.

"The Fangblade's mine!!" Kai raced up the stairway. "Come back! It's too dangerous! The whole place is going to explode!" Cole shouted after him. He just kept running. He flung his sword at Pythor, and it knocked the Blade right out of his hand!

"Leave it Kai, It's not worth your life!" Jay exclaimed. "Not without that Fangblade!" He answered. "But what about Kai? Kai!" Lloyd shouted after him. Just then, the ledge Lloyd was standing on, fell down into the lava pools below. We tried to catch him, but it was no use.

"DAD!!!" He screamed. We had to leave, and fast. "We have to get out of here, or else none of us will get out of here!!" Wu yelled. "But my son!" We dragged Garmadon away before we could get crushed.

We ran off to the Bounty before the volcano could explode. Garmadon wouldn't stop yelling after his son. We got on deck and flew off, leaving Kai and Lloyd behind.

"Kai." Nya whispered in disbelief. "Son." Garmadon said in the same hurt tone. Then we saw an abnormally large ball of fire floating towards the ship.

"Is that?" I started. "Lloyd!" Garmadon shouted happily. "It's Kai. He's found his True Potential!" Jay said joyously.

Kai then landed, got a look of approval from Sensei and passed out. When he regained consciousness, we met at the Bridge. "Dad, is it really you?" Lloyd asked. "It is son." He responded.

"Dad, why do you have four arms?" "He's gonna be okay!" Cole announced. We all clapped and laughed and cheered. "Thank you, Kai." Garmadon acknowledged.

"But how did you survive? How did discover the key to unlocking your powers?" Zane asked.

"I knew when I had to make a choice. I wanted the Fangblade so badly, to prove I was good enough to become the Green Ninja. But then I figured it out. All of my training to become the best ninja, wasn't in preparation to become the Green Ninja, it's was, to protect him." Kai said.

"Wait. Are you saying..." I started. "What? What is everybody looking at me for?" Lloyd asked. "That means..." Nya trailed off.

We placed the weapons in front of him, to see them float and radiate a green, pulsing light. "Lloyd is the Green Ninja. I had thought it would be one of you, but it was him the whole time! Now it all makes sense. Not only have you five been chosen to protect the golden weapons, but also to protect the chosen one." Wu finished.

Garmadon smile faded. "That means..." "The battle lines have been drawn, brother. Sadly, our family has only become more divided. Brother versus brother, and now, son versus father." Wu said sadly.

"Yeah this is heavy and all, but whatever happened to the FANGBLADE?!" Jay shrieked. "Probably melted. Nothing can take that much heat." Kai assured.

With that, Zane made some cupcakes and we had a celebration. Just to find that last Fangblade, I'd give anything for that Blade.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 47 13
Jay is back with the ninja. But what they don't know, is that he isn't on their team. Along with all the failures that have been happening, Kai ends...
7.5K 175 11
Jay has always felt like the odd man out. It seems like he is always the last choice. But after a fight with the other ninja, it's the last straw for...
720 61 19
When he's not saving Ninjago Omar enjoys having a good time with his friends and family. Ninja have lives outside of saving the world. Enjoy Omar's l...