Drabbles/Oneshots (Anime)

Av Recoveryx

Loving a person isn't about logic or reason. (Paradise Kiss) I don't own the picture! Mer

Drabbles/Oneshots (Anime)
Sasuke Uchiha
Haruka Nanase
Shizuo Heiwajima ( Requested)
Usui Takumi
Shizuo Heiwajima
Amatores | Levi x Reader
Lavi/Rabi Bookman
Eren Jaeger
Roy Mustang
Levi
Tomoe
Portas D Ace
Gray Fullbuster
Kise Ryota
Rin Okumura
Kuroko Tetsuya
Yukio Okumura
Hibari Kyoya
Natsu
Aomine Daiki
Zero Kiryuu
Inexplicable [Armin x reader]
Hibari Kyoya (Part 2)
Kuroko Tetsuya
Monkey D Luffy
Laxus Dreyar
Yukio Okumura
Rin Okumura (Part 2)
Midorima
Makoto Tachibana
Kiba Inuzuka
Kagami Taiga
:)
Edward Elric
Sasagawa Ryohei
Grell Sutcliff
Annie x Armin
Ittoki Otoya
Mystogan
Syo kurusu
Sting Eucliffe
Requests? :)
Akashi Seijuro
Allen Walker
Rin Okumura
Aomine Daiki
Aomine Daiki x Reader x Kagami Taiga
Ai Mikaze
Puppy!Reader x Neko!Levi
Gray Fullbuster
SCHOOL :(
Kirito (SAO)
I need your HELP.
Sebastian Michaelis
Hibari Kyoya 3
Request!?
Alois Trancy
Rin Matsuoka
Keima Katsuragi
Tobio Kageyama

Sebastian Michaelis

12.7K 322 123
Av Recoveryx

Author's Note: 100 votes!~ Yay thank you so much! :) Play the song (Jason Chen - Hide and seek) when i tell you ;3  also if your not using web or your just using your phone it's okay :) Let's go on!

S E B A S T I A N   M I C H A E L I S 

"Meow."

You looked around and saw nothing.

"Meow."

You felt something on your feet, you looked down and saw a black kitten, purring.

"Aww." You bend down and scratched its ears. It purred and leaned on your hand for some more.

You giggled, Picking up the kitten in your arms. It snuggled on your arms, signaling that she was comfortable around you.

You happily smiled and continued on walking to the Phantomhive Manor. Once you were there you were greeted by Sebastian.

"Welcome back, (Name)."

"Thank you, Sebastian." You smiled.

The kitten meowed. Which caught Sebastian's's attention. You could see Sebastian trying to hold himself back to pet the cute kitten in your arms.

"Sebastian?" Ciel called out.

"Yes M'Lord?"

"We're going to have a masquerade ball today." He stated. Sebastian nodded

"I'm just going to bathe this kitten and feed her."

"Alright M'Lady."

You walked going into your room.

Once you were in you put the kitten down and walked in your bathroom to run a warm water for your kitten.

-

"There." You happily smiled at how your kitten was fully clean and now full. Plus she looks so cute with the ribbon she was wearing on her neck.

"Meow." She happily meowed.

You looked at the time to see it's 6pm which means you need to get ready for the ball.

-

"Ah Beautiful." Sebastian smirked.

You automatically blushed. Indeed he was right. You were looking at the mirror, seeing yourself this beautiful made you feel better.

Sebastian was behind you, running his fingers on your curled (Color) hair.

"Sebastian."

"Hm?"

"Are you going to the ball?" You asked curiously.

"You'll have to find that out M'Lady." With that he walked outside of your room.

You sighed and grabbed your black mask with a white rose designed on the top left corner on your mask. You take one look on the mirror, satisfied with yourself.

You walked out of your room but something stopped you.

"Meow."

Of course your kitten. You turned around. "I'll be back." The kitten meowed happily.

You went out of the room, going to where the ball was held when you walked in..well..you felt a like you were just simple. Everybody was wearing fabulous gowns and so much accessories on them.

But suddenly one thing that caught your attention was the song that was playing.

[Play the song - Hide and Seek by Jason Chen]

You walked your way to the table and sat on your seat.You see couples slow dancing which made you heart melt.

Ciel suddenly sat beside you. "Why aren't you dancing?" He asked.

"So your just telling me to dance with myself? Oh wow."

He smiled. "(Name)-"

"CIEL!" Elizabeth shouted.
He walked up to Ciel and grabbed him. "Bye (Name)!" and with that they got on the dance floor to dance.

You shook your head, smiling.
Suddenly someone tapped on your shoulder, you looked back to see who it is.

"Hello." You said, Observing the guy who caught your attention. He was wearing a black suit and his mask is white with a black rose on top of the left corner, It was almost identical as yours.

"Hello." A familiar tone. "Would you like to dance?" He held his hand out.

You blushed, luckily it can't be seen because of your mask.
"Su-Sure." You took his hand and he guided you to the dance floor.

You were really nervous. Why? Because you don't know how to dance. Well um slow dance.

Once you guys were on the dance floor. "I-Um- I don't know how to dance."

He chuckled which made you blush furiously and look away. He grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his gloved hands. He put his hand on your waist and he put yours on his shoulder.

"Now step."

You do what he said. After minutes of struggling of learning how to dance you finally got along with it. You feel a bit proud of yourself.

While you two were in the middle of dancing he leaned down close on your ear and whispered.

"Go out with me."

"Wha-What?" You were quite shocked.

He chuckled. "I didn't mean it like that. Like would you go in this place?"

You were a bit disappointed of what he said but you just shrugged it off. "Sure. Where to?"

"You'll find it out." He grabbed your hand and you guys walked out.

-

"The garden?" You smirked.

"It's all i could think of." He shrugged.

"Well i quite admit the garden is beautiful." You walked along with him.

"Yeah it is." He picked up a red rose and gave it to you.

"Thank you." You smiled.

Now he was infront of you, his eyes staring at yours. It was quite captivizing on how you could look at him in his eyes. You slowly reached out to grab the mask of his but he stopped you.

"Would you like to dance again?"

You were really curious to know who he is but you just nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck and his were on your waist. You began slow dancing. you couldn't  hold back but ask him a question.

"It might sound a bit rude but who are you?"

He stopped dancing and you followed. He looked at you.
Again. You were mesmerized by his eyes. This time you  take off his mask that covered his face.

It.

was.

Sebastian.

"Hello M'Lday."

You blushed. "Se-Sebastian."

He smirked. His hands on your waist brought you closer to him.

"Yes?"

You gained self confidence and pulled him in for a sweet kiss.

Surely Sebastian didn't expect this but somehow he enjoyed the kiss you two shared.

You pulled away and rested your head on his chest. Sebastian leaned down and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, (Name)."

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing this :) 100 votes on this book! Thank you so much for voting, I really appreciate it! It motivates me on writing ^-^ 

R E Q U E S T S ?  Comment or pm me! :) 

b e l i e v e y o u d r e a m e r s 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

435K 6.6K 26
❤️ m o d e r n❤️a n d❤️o r i g i n a l / s h i n o b i❤️
42.5K 1K 62
Giyushino oneshots Spoilers! I don't own any characters.
2.5K 34 20
~ MATURE THEMES ~ ~ Don't mind me. Just writing stories that come to mind.
217K 4K 14
Just an ordinary Naruto x Reader book. I try to not do anything half "assed", so updates may vary depending on my knowledge and the story of the char...