Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

De Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... Mais

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Cupid's Arrows

1.4K 51 57
De Draco-Tomlinson

Song: On My Own (Jack Frost Version ❄️💙)

❄️ Jackson Overland Frost's POV ❄️

While Ricky and Ethan were talking to North, I was waiting for Y/N to come inside.

After a few minutes, when she still didn't come, I decided to go out and check on her.

I flew out of North's room, and went back to the Globe room, but Y/N wasn't there.

I checked in our room, and all around the workshop, and then started to panic. (Chill out Jack. xD pun intended)

I flew outside as fast as I could and, a few seconds later, bumped into Y/N and another person.

Which made all 3 of us stop flying and fall.

As soon as we all landed, I stood up and helped Y/N up.

"What are you doing out here Jack?" Y/N asked me, as the other girl stood up and checked some sort of bottle for any cracks I guess.

"Just flying around." I lied. "What are you doing here? And who's she?"

"Well, she's Cupid. I hope that answers your first question." Y/N replied.

A smirk crept onto my face. "It sure does. Now let's make Rithan sail!"

She chuckled and we all flew back to the workshop.

As soon as we landed, I heard some talking behind the workshop.

"Hey guys. There's someone behind the workshop." I whispered to them, and Y/N looked alarmed.

"Let's check it out." Cupid whispered back and we nodded.

We all quietly but quickly flew to the back, and hid behind some bushes.

I peeked out, and saw Ricky and Ethan talking, while sitting under a tree.

I heard Y/N squeal, but my eyes were still locked on Rithan.

"Hey, um, Ricky I need to...t-tell you something." Ethan stuttered.

☃️ Your Frosty POV xD ☃️

I was videoing the entire thing.

"Ya Ethan?" Ricky asked in reply.

"Well, I...I kinda...." he said, but got too nervous.

Cupid discreetly pulled out her bow and arrow, dipped the arrow in that heart shaped bottle, and aimed at Ethan, and then shot it at him.

The arrow hit his back, so he didn't see it, and then disappeared into him.

She did the same thing to Ricky.

"I...Ikindamaybereallylikeyou." Ethan said really fast, but Ricky understood it.

"You...you do?" she asked, while a light blush dusted her face.

"Yeah... It's ok if you don't feel the same." he replied, and Ricky stood up and walked away from him. ()

But she was walking towards us.

She pushed apart the leaves of the bushes, and said:

"Ok, you guys can come out now. Including you, Cupid."

We all awkwardly stepped out of the bushes, and stood up.

Ethan was just sitting there, looking surprised but mostly heartbroken.

And then Ricky walked over to him and pulled him closer to her by his hoodie, and whispered:

"And of course I like you too, doofus."

*cough* kissing scene *cough*

I blushed and looked away, while still secretly recording everything.

Cupid clicked a photo for her 'match made' scrapbook.

A few awkward minutes later of the three of us just standing there like potatoes, they broke apart and I looked back at them.

"So, you guys a couple yet or what?" Jack asked them.

Ricky and Ethan blushed, and I face palmed.

"Just ask her out already." Cupid said, while holding a camera.

"Um...Ricky, will you go out with me?"

"YESYESYESYESYESYESYESSSSS!! *cough* um, I mean, ya...sure." Ricky replied and smiled sheepishly.

Cupid clicked another photo, and I smiled.

"I'm so proud of you Ricky!!" I exclaimed like an over dramatic person and hugged her leg. "*sniffle* so proud."

Everyone laughed as I got up and went back to Jack.

"Ok, now what?" Jack asked us.

"Now we go tell everyone the good news!" I exclaimed, and we all flew inside.

"Hey, Y/N, I need to go now." Said Cupid before she entered the workshop.

"What, but why?"  I whined.

"Need to help other people too, ya know." She replied, and waved bye at me.

"K. Cya around Cupid!"

And then she flew off.

I went back inside and saw Ricky, Ethan and Jack talking to the Guardians.

I smiled softly, walked to our room, and sat down on my bed while sketching a picture of Ricky and Ethan holding hands, and beside them me and Jack holding hands too.

And on the top, I wrote: 'Happy Ending <3'

I colored it in, closed my sketchbook, and sat on the window sill, with my feet kicking outside, while looking at Manny and all the stars.

I felt a gust of cold wind, and turned around to see Jack looking at me.

He flew over to me and sat beside me.

I put my head on his shoulder and his arm went around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"So, guess we really did make Rithan sail, huh?" I said and Jack chuckled.

"Yup." He replied, and laid his head on top of mine.

"Do you think Cupid shot us with her arrow when I confessed to you?" Jack asked.

"Maybe. Who knows." I replied.

There was a comfortable silence, until Jack said:

"You know, I think Cupid shot me with her arrow too, because I just fell even more in love with you."

I blushed but smiled.

"When I'm with you, even the coldest days are warm." I said in reply.

There was a bit more silence, and I started feeling kinda sleepy.

"Y/N, can I tell you something?" Jack said a few minutes later.

"Sure, anything." I replied.

"I will always love you. No matter what anyone says. Just remember that, ok?"

"Ok. But what made you so emotional all of a sudden?" I asked.

He shrugged in reply.

"Well, you need to remember that I'll always love you too. And I won't care what other people think about me, or us."

Jack tilted my head up to his, and kissed me softly yet passionately.

We broke apart for air after a few minutes, and I laid my head back on his shoulder. He kissed my head and then laid his on it.

"Goodnight, Jack...." I said in between a yawn as I fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Snowflake."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

114K 3K 17
Every guardian has a purpose, and Jack Frost couldn't find his. One day he meets 17 year old girl who can see him. Little does he know her connection...
41.7K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
9.7K 302 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
473K 15.4K 53
❄ Born out of twigs and leaves she had to stop her worst enemy. Follow her story together with her fellow guardian friends at a big adventure. We hum...