Divide (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Divide isn't a normal town. It has Wolves, Witches, and Vampires and they are all divided into different part... More

1. Witch in Town
2. Welcome to Divide
3. Have to Get Out
4. The Legend
5. Kiss and War
6. Last in Bloodline
7. I Will Never Leave
8. This Is Not Goodbye
9. Returning
11. Imprintion
12. New Alpha
13. Keep Me Warm Forever
14. The Prophecy
15. New Chloe
16. The Fourth Book
17. New Feelings
18. Imprintion Broken
19. She Left, I Was There
20. Lets Get Away
21. Dark Magic
22. Arlandria
23. Secrets
24. New Family
25. Original
26. The True Legend
27. Marked Completely
28. Fight For Life
29. Change

10. Human Hunters

31.7K 654 76
By SkylarJapera

Sorry for the long wait.
Softball and School has been killing me but i hope you enjoy :)
Tell me what you think please comment :)

Chapter 10

Violet was surprise to see Chloe and her eyes start roaming over Chloe body. God she has a nice body. Is she a cowgirl? Violet thought to herself. She was knock out of her thought when she saw Catherine all in Chloe face screaming, “What the fuck it your problem?”

“What the hell you think you’re doing.” Chloe yells back.

Violet steps between them and asks, “What the hell Chloe when did you return?” Violet pushes Catherine back so the problem wouldn’t become worst.

Chloe gets furious and yells at Violet, “Does it fucking matter! What the hell you doing with her?”

Violet was surprise that Chloe was screaming at her. She then gets mad and screams back, “Yes it fucking matters you told me you were only going to be gone for two months you have been gone for a half of a fucking year.”

Catherine just stood and watch she never seen them holler at each other before. The music was so loud and everyone was so busy doing things that they didn’t even notice them arguing in the corner.

“So that gives you a reason to let her put her hands all over you.” Chloe screams.

Catherine laughs, “I can put my hand anywhere I want.”

“What the fuck that supposed to mean Violet.” Chloe asks eyeing Violet.

Chloe looks at Catherine and then at Violet she then asks lower, “Are you two together.”

Violet was about to answer until Catherine pipes in pulling Violet closer saying, “Our families wouldn’t let us be together.”

“But you two have?” Chloe stops in her sentence not wanting to say have had sex. She then backs away and runs out the back door. Violet runs behind her yelling her name and when they reach the woods Violet finally catches up and pulls Chloe by the wrist and asks, “Where are you going.”

“Anywhere but here.” Chloe screams.

“Why you came all this way dressed up.” Violet asks eyes roaming Chloe body again.

Chloe folds her arms and explains, “I did to surprise you but I see you been very busy with Catherine.”

“Don’t get mad about me and Catherine dancing because you really don’t have the right. Catherine was here while you were across the world somewhere. I didn’t even get a fucking text.” Violet screams. “So don’t you dare blame me because you could at least have told me you were alive.

“Her hands were up your fucking skirt Violet!” Chloe screams.

“So what! Last time I check you had a fucking boyfriend.” Violet yells back in defense.

“Yeah I do don’t I.” Chloe says walking away.

“Don’t you dare leave me! Not again.” Violet screams.

“What the hell you want from me.” Chloe yells back getting in Violet personally space.

Then without thinking Violet grabs Chloe head, and without much force, crushed her lips against Chloe’s. Violet didn’t dare think about what she was doing. But she was kissing Chloe with more passion than she ever kissed anyone. Chloe bruised Violet’s lips with teeth and tongue, before slowly kissing along her jawbone, down her neck. Violet could feel her heartbeat thundering in her ears.

Chloe was acting on impulse when she pushes Violet into the nearest tree. She could hear Violet’s groans and moans of pleasure. Violet began to move against her. “I need you.” Violet says, “That’s what I want.” Violet moans. “Is you.”

Chloe left hand grabs Violet’s thigh and brings it around her hip and she leans in kissing Violet again with passion.

Violet could feel herself going over board and she wanted it so badly but not here in the woods at a teenager party. She didn’t want her first time with Chloe like that and when she felt Chloe tongue on her neck and Chloe hands going further up her skirt she knew if she didn’t stop now there was no stopping. So she pushes Chloe away gently.

“Not here.” She says.

Chloe smiles and peck Violet on the lips saying, “I want you too.”

Violet was about to speak but they were interrupted by yells and screams. They rush back to the mansion and saw Dylan and Catherine arguing with Ethan and Lucas. Scott was in the middle trying to resolve the situation by repeating, “We are around humans we don’t need to act out.”

Violet then rushes over to stop the fight and Chloe stays away so Ethan wouldn’t be suspicious about her and Violet coming out the woods together.

“What the hell you two idiots think you’re doing?” Violet asks.

“Your brother Ethan called my sister a slut.” Dylan yells.

Violet turns towards Ethan and asks, “What the hell you do that for are you asking for trouble.”

Ethan smirks and answers, “No trouble I can’t handle. I only called her that after she pushed Lucas into the wall. I heard she was slut anyways.”

Dylan then charges towards Ethan and Violet steps in the middle and says, “Like my brother said we are around humans. Now Chill.”

Dylan nods his head, “You better be thankful that your sister saved your ass.” He then turns towards Catherine who was also pissed and says, “Come on another day.”

Dylan and Catherine walks back into the party.

Chloe see’s Violet and her brothers walking back into the party. So she goes around and tries to find Abby. She then runs into Jake. She could tell by the way Jake was talking and leaning on her that he was drunk.

“Hey baby.” Jake says picking up Chloe hugging her.

“Hey Jake.” Chloe replies.

“Abby told me you were looking for me trying to surprise me. I know she talks a lot but I’m so happy you are here.” Jake explains then kisses her and she felt disgusted it wasn’t soft and sweet like Violet lips. It was hard and rough. She was knock out of her thinking when he force his tongue in her mouth and she tries to pull away but his grip was on her tight. So she pushes him hard into the wall.

Violet was trying to calm her brother down in the kitchen. And when she seen Chloe kissing Jake she felt like someone shot her in the heart. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She felt her anger rising and when she saw Chloe trying to push away and Jake making a big fuss she rush over there.

“What the hell is your problem you don’t want to kiss me?” Jake says.

“Jake you’re drunk don’t make a scene.” Chloe softly request.

“I’m making a scene.” Jake slurs bumping into the wall. “Well you know what Chloe. If you don’t want to kiss me then I can go find someone else to kiss.”

“Fine go ahead Jake.” Chloe demands. “But we are over.”

Jake begins to laugh, “Who cares if we’re over. If someone kept me company when you were gone then I’m pretty sure I can find another you poor little bitch.”

After that Violet had Jake pin up against the wall with more force than intended. Chloe couldn’t believe her eyes Violet was taking up for her in front of everyone in the party.

“What the hell are you doing?” Jake pants.

“If you speak to her again like that I will rip your heart out and feed it to the dogs.” Violet whispers into Jake ear. By then everyone in the party attention was towards Violet and Jake. Jake couldn’t speak he was still to in shock at how strong Violet was. “Do you understand me?” Violet whispers again more harsh then the first. Jake quickly nods his head up and down. Violet releases Jake and says, “Good.” Then she walks out the party.

Scott runs behind Violet asking, “What are you doing?” Violet was clearly tired of the same question. “I’m going home. That’s what I’m doing.” Violet answers. Dylan and Catherine then walks up smirking, “What happen to self-control and we are in front of humans.” Dylan says.

“He was being disrespectful and plus you acting like I kill the guy.” Violet clarifies.

“Violet he has a gash in the back of his head. When you threw him into the wall you smash his head on a family picture.” Scott explains.

Violet signs, “What you want me to do apologize I’m going home.”

Violet jumps in Catherine car and Catherine follows and waves her hand at Dylan and Scott and the brunette speeds off. When they finally arrives to the cabin Violet asks, “I’m surprise you haven’t stated your opinion.”

Catherine laughs, “You are asking to get caught aren’t you. Just to remind you Violet your father may agree with me and you being friends but you and a witch actually in a relationship I can’t even imagine what he will do.”

“Do I need to take you home?” Violet asks.

“No I’m not drunk.” Catherine answers

Catherine leaves after that and Violet walks into the cabin waiting on Chloe.

After the commotion that went down with Jake and Violet Chloe mind was spinning everywhere she couldn’t concentrate with Abby asking a lot of questions either.

When the ambulance arrived to check the giant gash in the back of Jake head everyone had fled the scene not risking cops coming. Chloe stayed behind making sure Violet didn’t do too much damage.

“Why did Violet do that? Did you see how she held Jake up on the wall with no struggle?” Abby asks.

“I don’t know Abby look I’m tired and just text me and let me know if Jake is alright. Tell him we can talk when he is sober.” Chloe requests then leaves the party.

Chloe arrived back at the Cabin fifth teen minutes later and she was happy to see Violet car. She walks into the cabin and Violet was nowhere to be found in the front room or kitchen. She then went into the bedroom to find Violet in the bed. She smiles takes her costume off and slips in the bed next to Violet.

The next morning when Violet wakes up she notice someone arms were drape over her waist. Violet sits up and immediately she had a headache. She held her head tightly saying, “I drank too much.” She finally turns around and see’s Chloe sleeping peacefully she couldn’t help but smile. She slowly gets out of Chloe arms and heads to the kitchen for some water and cooks breakfast.

Chloe starts to stir in her sleep and quickly jumps when she notices Violet wasn’t in her arms anymore. She then jumps out of bed and was relieve when she saw Violet in the kitchen cooking as always.

She smiles at seeing Violet in her X-men t-shirt and pink lace panties. Chloe begins to bite her lip while checking Violet out from behind. God can she get any more sexy. Chloe thinks to herself. She slowly walks in the kitchen and was stop when Violet says, “You were staring.” Violet was still turn towards the stove so she didn’t notice Chloe blushing. Violet then turns around smiling, “So we’re you.” She pauses putting her hand on her hip.

Chloe cheeks turns deep red and she finally answers second later, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Violet smirks and folds her arms slowly walking towards Chloe getting in her personal space and questions, “Are you sure you don’t know?”

Chloe heart beats faster when she feels Violet breath on her lips, she finally replies, “Yes I’m sure.” She quickly change the subject and asks, “You’re wearing my t-shirt it look really good on you but I rather have it off.”

Now it was Violet turn to blush. Chloe smirks now having the upper hand she grabs Violet hips and whispers in her ear, “Will you go take them off?” Violet shivers and Chloe continues, “Their going to burn if you don’t.”

Violet quickly turns around and notices Chloe referring to the pancakes. Chloe laughs at Violet change of expression. Violet frowns saying, “You’re such a tease.” She takes the burnt pancakes out the skillet and prepare more. Chloe continues to laugh at Violet and replies, “I’m no such thing.”

When the brunette finishes the pancakes she grabs some strawberries and put them on top of the pancakes and serves them to Chloe. The witch smiles at Violet and says, “Thank you.”

“So do you want to talk about last night?” Chloe asks finishing her pancakes.

“No.” Violet simply replies, “There’s nothing to talk about.”

“There a lot to talk about.” Chloe argues.

Violet smirks and agrees, “Okay, we can talk about our session in the woods.”

Chloe smacks Violet on the thigh playfully and laughs, “I’m serious Violet, Jake had to go to the hospital last night.”

Violet gets angry at hearing Jake name and she hollers without intending, “Why do you care.” Chloe sat there shock and yells back, “I don’t care but, you put a gash in the back of his head Violet. He had to get stitches.  He may tell the cops or something.”

Violet gets up from her seat walking towards the bedroom but Chloe steps in front of her arms folded.  Violet asks, “Really Chloe you’re going to block my way.” Chloe just stand there and Violet finally answers yelling, “Fine! He deserved it. He was disrespecting you.”

Violet pauses and breathes, “I’m tired of fighting and yelling.” The brunette says in a low tone, “But when Jake kissed you it broke my heart. It also brought me back to reality that it’s against our nature to be together. But I will risk it.” Violet pauses, “For you.”

Chloe could feel the tears watering up in her eyes she asks smiling, “You would really do that for me?”

“We could make it work somehow. “Violet reassures stepping closer grabbing Chloe cheek softly then leans in and kisses the witch. The brunette guides Chloe into the bedroom and lays Chloe down hovering over her and continues to kiss her. She places kisses down Chloe neck sucking and nipping. Chloe breathing starts to pick up and she can feel herself aroused between her legs. Chloe then pulls at the hem of Violet shirt lifting it up and throwing it over Violet heads. She flips Violet over now on top.

She kisses on Violet neck while she places her knee between Violet legs putting pressure where it was needed. Violet signs pulling Chloe shirt up over her head throwing it across the room. Chloe smiles at this and continues to kiss Violet lips. She could feel the moist on her knee and she begins a rhythm. Violet moans in her mouth and when Chloe was about to pull her panties down she knew it was about to happen until Chloe stop.

Violet eyes burst open to see a nervous Chloe hovering over her. Violet lifts up with Chloe straddling her. “What’s wrong?” Violet asks.

Chloe look into Violet eyes and answers, “Nothing it’s just I was thinking about what Daisy said in the woods.”

“What?” Violet snaps. What in the world she’s thinking about Daisy at a time like this. Violet thinks to herself.

“Well she said you were afraid to give it up.” Chloe pauses, “I guess I was wondering.” Chloe starts to look down and finally asks, “Have you ever done it actually.”

Violet was taken aback by the question nobody had ever asked her, “I never done it with a girl before.” Violet says, “But I lost my virginity to the boy I dated before Dylan. He was sweet but it was awful. I was kind of pressure into it thinking he loved me. That was the one reason I never slept with Dylan because he was always trying to pressure me” Violet explains.

“When you are ready, okay.” Chloe says kissing Violet on the mouth.

“What? Wait, no I am ready now.” Violet answers.

Chloe laughs, “I think someone’s horny.” Chloe then leans her head down and starts back kissing Violet. Then they hear knocking. Violet growls and flips Chloe over pinning her arms over her head continuing to kiss her. The knocking continues and Chloe suggests, “We should go get that.”

Violet licks up Chloe neck and grabs her thigh whispering, “They will go away.” Violet kisses down Chloe stomach and Chloe moans her name. Violet grins at hearing her name but the knocking disturb her thought. Chloe pushes Violet back slowly and says, “It may be important.”

Violet rolls off of Chloe and screams into the pillow. Chloe quickly puts her shirt back on laughing at Violet even though she was quite aggravated also. Chloe answers the door to see Dylan and Catherine.

Catherine and Dylan walks in and Violet walks out the room pulling her shirt over her head. Catherine mouth drop and Chloe rolls her eyes. Dylan smirks, “Did we interrupt anything.”

“Clearly, this better be important.” Violet growls.

Catherine and Dylan laughs and Violet gives them a questionable look. “I have never seen you so flush and frustrated over sex” Catherine laughs.

Chloe giggles to herself and Violet gets angry, “What’s the problem.”

Dylan finally gets serious and explains, “Human hunters. The new kid Charlie we think he is in on it. Me and Catherine going to check it out we was wondering did you too wanted to come with.”

“Where to.” Chloe asks.

“The next town it’s about a thirty minute drive.” Catherine explains.

Chloe and Violet nod their heads and goes to change. Chloe enters the front room first to only see Catherine sitting on the couch. She walks towards Catherine and says, “I’m sorry for last night I over reacted.”

Catherine smiles and replies, “It’s okay I always knew Violet had feelings for you.”

Chloe looks confuse and asks, “So why were you always flirting with her.”

Catherine laughs and explains, “Because it made you jealous and Violet confused I knew it was a matter of time before one of you finally figure out your real feelings. But honestly as long as Violet is happy I’m happy.”

Chloe folds her arms and asks, “So you two never had sex?”

“Nope.” Catherine answers popping the p. “But I wish, that would have been great. She was faithful to you and you two weren’t even together.”

Chloe couldn’t stop laughing, “So you’re just attracted to her not in love with her?”

“Yep.” Catherine answers. “Three-some.” She suggests playfully.

Chloe laughs and says, “I don’t think Violet would allow that.”

“Allow what?” Violet asks walking out the bedroom.

“Nothing.” Chloe explains laughing.

Violet smirks and asks, “So you two finally not trying to kill each other.”

Catherine and Chloe nods there head.

About one hour later Dylan, Catherine, Chloe, and Violet were watching Charlie walking into an abandon house.

“I don’t think you should follow him in.” Dylan suggests.

“Look you brought us all this way. So I’m going in.” Violet demands.

Chloe sits there thinking of a plan and when Violet opens the door Chloe grabs her arm and throws her back into the truck. Violet shuts the door rubbing her arm asking, “What?”

Chloe folds her arm and says, “We have to think of a plan first.”

Violet see’s the worry in Chloe eyes. She leans in and tries to unfold Chloe arms kissing her. Chloe tries to hold her smile but it was impossible.

“I will be right back.” Violet says. “I promise.”

Chloe sits back in her seat and kisses Violet again whispering, “You have ten minutes or I’m going to blow the damn house down.”

Violet smiles and opens the door pulling a hood over her head. She slowly walks the trail. She then finally sees this old house with two men guarding the outside with weird looking handguns. Violet then sneaks to the side of the house climbing to the nearest window. She hops in the house on the second floor and look at her watch. She walks slowly using her hearing and comes to a room where she over hears a conversation from outside the door.

“Dad I have some more names for you.” Violet recognizes the voice and knew it belongs to Charlie the new kid.

“Okay son spit it out since you have rudely disturbed my meeting.” The man with a strange deep voice says from behind the door.

“I believe Ethan, Lucas, Scott, and maybe Violet are wolves.” Charlie explains. “I have study their strengths and followed them home once or twice. I have also seen Lucas transform before.”

What the hell you doing transforming in the middle of nowhere. Violet thinks to herself. Then she starts to hear movement coming towards her. She slowly back away and hides behind the corner. She sees Charlie and a couple of men walk out. She then sees who the strange voice belong to. He was tall mid age about thirty-five and his tan hair was cut low. With a scar on his face starting from his ear and stopping at his lip.

Chloe was sitting in the car complaining every minute. “Okay it has been ten minutes now.”

“Chloe give her a chance to come back out.” Dylan suggests.

Chloe folds her arm and says, “Fine five more minutes.”

Back in the house Violet looks at her watch and says, “Damn I need more time.” She slowly follows behind the human and continues to listen to Charlie father. “Okay we will send a squad with you to visit this Ethan for a visit. But,” he pauses. “I have to go back to town and handle some problems so you will have to wait until I’m back.”

“Yes sir.” Charlie says. “That gives me more time to find their weakness.”

Charlie father gives Charlie a nod and walks out the front door. Charlie turns around and walks back upstairs. Violet slowly and calmly follows when he walks into a bedroom she run in grabs Charlie head banging it on the wall. She lifts Charlie by the shirt and pulls him on his feet. “You will learn not to mess with my family.” Violet harshly whispers.

Charlie snaps back to reality when he sees Violet. He then swings hitting Violet in the face and runs to his closet grabbing a gun. Violet pulls him but Charlie already grabs the gun that glows a yellow aura Violet smirks throwing Charlie into the wall. He drops the gun she picks it up put it in her back. Violet grabs the unconscious Charlie and walks out the bedroom. She goes around the back. She could hear Charlie mumbling something.

“What? Can’t seem to understand you.” Violet says putting Charlie back on his two feet but holding a tight grip.

Charlie starts to laugh and Chloe asks, “What are you laughing at.”

“The gun was a distraction I really was trying to press this.” Charlie explains holding his necklace up. The necklace had a simple red charm on it but it was flashing. Violet then starts to hear people rushing their way. She pulls Charlie and they run back to the truck. Violet could hear the men getting closer and louder making commands. When Violet finally reaches the truck she bangs Charlie head into the truck knocking him unconscious. She quickly opens the back and throws him in. She could see the men coming out of the woods she yells, “Start the truck.”

The men start to shoot the yellow aura guns and Dylan starts the truck while he screams, “Cover yourself.”

Violet feels two bullets hit her arm when she gets in the truck slamming the door. Dylan speeds off.

“What the hell Violet.” Catherine screams, “This is fucking kidnap.”

“We are taking him back to the cabin.” Violet says. “He’s my responsibility okay.”

Chloe looks at Violet arm and says, “Violet your arm we need to go by the hospital.”

“I’m fine. It will heal in no time.” Violet comforts. She then grabs the weird gun from her back and hands it to Chloe asking, “Think you can figure out what this is.”

They return to the cabin and Dylan grabs Charlie and ties him up and tapes his mouth. Violet slowly walks in the cabin feeling sick. She runs into the door and hit the floor and starts to scream. Chloe quickly runs to Violet and asks panicking, “Violet what’s wrong?”

Violet continues to scream and her body starts to get pale. Catherine grabs her arm and sees yellow liquid falling out. “The gun.” Catherine whispers then demands, “Chloe go get the gun Violet handed to you.”

Chloe runs and get the gun from the bedroom she then returns and asks, “This is what they shot her with?” Chloe could sense strong magic in the gun.

Dylan returns to see Violet shaking and screaming, “What happen?”

Chloe holds the glowing gun up and says, “She was shot we have to find a solution or..” Chloe couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Well looks like we are staying the night. I will go try to awake Charlie. We can beat it out of him.”

Tell me what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...
139K 3.1K 44
Cici is sad and abused. She's lost her wolf. When she finds her mate will everything finally turn out ok? Or will it just get worse? Well I guess I s...
64.7K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
9.8K 536 36
(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves, the gods, magic, death. She hated everyt...