Being James Yammouni's little...

De JanoskianatorZz

So this story is going to be about Love, hate, doubts, tears, happiness, some laugh .. okay A LOT of laugh... Mais

Being James Yammouni's little sister (Janoskians Fanfiction)
Chapter - 2 Yammouni Family Reunion (part 1)
Chapter 3 - Yammouni Family Reunion (part 2)
Chapter 4 - Prank (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Prank (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Bonfire Night
Chapter 7 - Silly games with Dare or Dare
Chapter 8 - What just happened?
Chapter 9 - MTV Movie Awards
Chapter 10 - Shit.
Chapter 11 - What the hell is happening?!
Chapter 12 - Scary Shit.
Chapter 13 - Spending Time with The Brooks Brothers
Chapter 14 - Unwanted Feelings
Chapter 15 - Fake feelings..or not?
Chapter 16 - Pranks and the Interview
Chapter 17 - Interview part 2
Chapter 18 - Woooow.
Chapter 19 - Christmas Shopping
Authors note >
Chapter 20 - Snow
A/N - Surprise !
Chapter 21 - Christmas Eve - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Christmas Eve - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Christmas
Chapter 24 - New Years
Chapter 25 - New Years Kiss

Chapter 1 - Big News

2.3K 51 4
De JanoskianatorZz

''Wake upp !!! '' My little fucking sister yelled in my ear and woke me up  and started jumping on my warm bed. ''Get out ! I want to sleep you little midget!'' I shouted back at her, but she was doing the same thing..I hate siblings. 

''Mommy and daddy said that  they have some big news so, get your ass down stairs   in 10 minutes'' She's young , but she's quite clever, but STUPID. ''Alright, you bubble head'' i answered and she ran downstairs yelling that I'm coming. 

I rolled up from my bed and went to the bathroom, i had quick shower, brushed my teeth, i applied  some mascara and did  my hair into a messy bun. It was summer, so i thought i will wear short jeans shorts,  short black top  with pink/red flowers, and black vans. ( picture on the side) . 

I went down stairs and sat down on the couch with Dani. While my parents were on the other couch which is on the left hand side. ''Good Morning, and what's the big news, that i had to get up early in the Saturday's morning?'' I asked and looked at my parents who were smiling like they just won a million dollars.

''Good Afternoon  , sunshine. Well it's not that early..it's 1pm darling, you sleep a lot.. '' My mom started speaking. ''Okay ...and your point is....'' i said bored.  '' My point is...'' She started and paused. I hate when she does that, it's like you can hear a clock ticking, and it really annoys me.  

''.....your brother James is coming back home!'' she said so excited , and my mouth formed 'O' shape . ''What?!'' it was all i can say . 

''James is coming home tomorrow, with his friends to stay here for a little while, so clean your room, and be nice, and please don't be angry, or mad at him, okay? and i don't want your little Miss Princess  attitude , understand?'' My mom said,  i was speechless. 

''What?'' I said again . 

''Listen to your mom Alex, or you will be grounded for a month, no laptop, no phone, no music, no nothing, okay, so don't get into trouble, and listen to James when we're not home.'' My dad said with seriousness in his face. 

I just sat there in silence while Dani was screaming and jumping around everywhere.''Alex, say something?'' My mom said.

''Okay , you want me to speak? Okay. 1. I'm not happy.I'm angry.   2.I'm not gonna listen to him . 3. It will be not my fault if someone will get injured...'' I was interrupted by my mom.

''Alexis Yammouni , you will go tidy your room now, and then you will come down stairs for dinner, and then we could finish our little family talk, okay?'' Woow she's angry, when she uses your full name, you are in a big trouble ..or you going to be in it. 

''Fine.'' I said and went to tidy my room. 

Comment, Vote, and Share !!! 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

654K 14.7K 35
What do you do when the only thing you love is the one thing that is hurting you the most? Do you fight for it or do you just let it go? Jalissa move...
122K 3.7K 40
Hi guys, This is a sequel to Forbidden Love http://www.wattpad.com/story/7839830-forbidden-love-a-janoskians-fan-fiction please make sure you've rea...
2M 23.5K 50
Reagan has been part of this Janoskains family since she moved to Australia since she was 6. She grew up with Luke and Jai as her best friends and co...
1.6K 110 22
Five girls : twins, older sister and two of there best friends meet the Janoskians. When they get stuck with them in the same room for 4 years. What...