welcome to the game // joshle...

By smilingtyler

[SEQUEL TO I "HIRED A HITMAN ON MYSELF"] "you don't know who we are, what we've done, and what this place'll... More

introduction + cast
woke the f*ck up
machine
realize that it's gone
best i can do
i don't even know your name
ready or not
chicago is so two years ago
reinventing the wheel to run myself over
say what you want
fair game
PREQUEL IS DONE
rock bottom
the good in me
what did you expect?
choose your battles
sweet despair
bad decisions
the mighty fall
now or never
i hope this comes back to haunt you
it's all over
epilogue
from frisk
questions
ashleys message
book #4

petes letter

1.8K 171 121
By smilingtyler

if you're reading this, i'm most likely dead already. i never really excepted my life to end up like this, but i just wanted to let it all out there.

my whole life i've always lived in the shadows, no one really cared about me. i didn't have a lot of friends in my life, only two that ended up moving on anyway.

during senior prom one, that stupid fucking drunken night, i ended up having a one night stand with some girl whose name i didn't know. and now i know her as my baby mama.

she was one of the popular chicks who thought i was hot after three shots of tequila. little did she know we both became parents that night, and frankly, i didn't mind all that much.

priscilla elizabeth wentz was born on july 9th, 2011. and as i'm writing this she would still be 6 years old. and the day i laid eyes on her, the moment i cradled her in my arms, i knew that i still had meaning in my life.

ashlee and i tried the whole co-parent thing for a while, and it was working for a bit. but the love never came back. but to be fair, you can bring something back if it never existed.

but i felt real love with priscilla, and would give anything if it means i got to see her again, even it it was jusy for a second. she stopped me from overdosing on pain medicine the night i found i was having a baby girl.

thank you for that, honey.

i hope to see your precious face again, and this time i promise i won't be selfish. daddy wants to be there for you and all that you do. i wanna take you to school. i want to buy you that new car you're gonna beg me for. i wanna walk you down the isle on your wedding day. i wanna see you again.

even if you never hear from me, i want you to know that your daddy was a monster, and maybe he didn't deserve a precious angel like you. i wish you nothing but happiness in your life, especially with me gone.

i love you more than life itself, and i hope one day you can love me too. goodbye, prissy.

love, petey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1K 96
Started this on my last account but it unfortunately got deleted
122K 7K 102
A whole lot of gay Ryden, Frerard, Joshler, a bit of Petekey, and a few more Also, just want to say, this was written before all accusations against...
127K 7.9K 55
Sequel to Gayest Groupchat--- I suggest you read that first ✔️ Completed
15K 1.3K 34
people are scared of tyler and tylers scared of death. ©smilingtyler