Reese and Rhode's One Shots

photofrnd54

This book will be a compilation of one shots of Reese and Rhode's I will try and make them long chapters if... Еще

Birthdays at work
Hospital Stay
Tough Day
Drinks (Part 1 of 2)
Next Morning (Part 2)
Got Stood Up
Skyline View
He Promised
Almost Lost Him
Four Days To Long
Nap in the Lounge
Taylor Ashlyn Reese
An Unexpected Visit
A Morning Suprise
I'm Scared
Auction Night
Emilia Marie
Car Accident
Promise me
Fight
46 Days 7 Hours and 22 Minutes
Girls Night Out
Your world not mine
Should of done this sooner
Get Well
Against Regulations
Will You?
A/N
We will make it
A Long Day
He's Sick
I'm Fi... Fine
AN:
Appendectomy
Failed
Connor's Party
Have you seen Sarah?
Its You... (Part 1)
Fishing Date (Part 2)
Will you stay with me?
AN
Amber
Windy City Sammies (Part 3)
She's your wife?
Birthday Dinner
What am I to you?
She was attacked
She Said No
Breakfast with Tay
I Miss You
Its Now or Never
It's okay It's okay
What was that?
First Christmas
First Christmas (re-uploaded)
Christmas Windows
Gender Party
I Do

Why Me

1.3K 13 4
photofrnd54

Sarah's pov

"Hey babe can you please take me out to the hammock. I'd walk myself but I'm feeling very weak." I say "yeah sure babe wrap your arms around my neck and I'll carry you out there." He says to me as he picks me up and carries me outside. It's a nice day around mid 70s with a slight breeze out but I'm so cold. Connor gently puts me down in the hammock and I curl up. I figured fresh air might do me some good. Connor sits next to me in a comfy lounge chair. We aren't even outside for 5 mins when he notices I'm shivering. "babe you're shivering are you cold?" He asks concerned. "I am cold." I say "then we should go inside if you're cold." He says. He starts to pick me up but I stop him. "Nnnoooo I wanna stay outside. I hate being couped up inside not being able to do what I love or go to work anymore." I say angry. "alright we can stay outside if you let me get you a blanket please." He says to me "blanket sounds nice" I say trying not to cry. " All be right back with it." He says as he bends down to kiss me. Then walks into the house to get it.

Connors pov
I walk into the house to get Sarah's favorite blanket. She takes it everywhere since she's been sick. It's almost like a security blanket for her. I spot the blanket on the couch and pick it up. I also grabb her meds and some waters for us to drink. Then head back outside. " As I'm walking outside I hear Sarah crying. I pull up a different chair so I'm more at her eye level and place the blanket on her. I straddle the chair so I'm facing her. "babe what's wrong?" I say rubbing circles on her back. "I....I hate this I hate be....being sick and not knowing wh....what's w..wrong." she says crying. "Everything hurts." "I know baby. Here it's time to take some of your meds." I say handing her the meds. "They make me tired. I don't like that part." She sobs. "I know, but they'll​ make you feel better. I promise." I say rubbing her back. I gently keep rubbing it till she falls asleep. Once she's asleep I get up, place a kiss on her forehead and head back to my comfy chair. I hated seeing her in so much pain. I wish I could take the pain for her. I must of fallen asleep myself​ because my phone ringing​ woke me up. "Hello" I quietly answer. "Hey Connor Its Maggie." She say. Hey Maggie" I whisper. "How's our girl doing." Maggie asks. She's in a lot of pain today. She's currently sleeping on her hammock." I say trying not to wake her up. "Do you think she'd be up for visitors later the gang and I here were thinking we'd stop by after shift." She say. "that be great. I think Sarah would love that." I say as I look at my love who looks so peaceful. "gotta go incoming." Maggie says. "see ya. That's for checking in. I'll tell her you guys are coming by later." I say then hang up.
Sarah's pov
I thought I had heard Connor on the phone but I was way to tired to find out so I went back to sleep. I hated being sick. I just got out of the hospital less than 2 weeks ago. They still can't figure out what's wrong. It's frustrating. I start to stir awake. I moan in paint as I shift. "hey babe how was your nap?" Connor asks getting​ up to kiss me. "it was good. I'm getting hungry. I wanna try and eat something. See if I can keep it down this time. Maybe it will give me some energy." I say "alright we can get you some food. What sounds good to you?" He asks. "The left over lou malnati's pizza please" I say with a fake smile. 

Connors pov

"ill go get it be right back" I say as I go to get the pizza. I walk back out and see her looking sad. "babe what's wrong? I ask handing her the pizza. " I just miss being normal. I can't even go out to hang with friends. It's no fun." She says with tears. "Well what if I tell you the team wanted to come by after work. They wanted to see how you are doing." I say as I go and sit by her. "I'd love that. Can you help me up I wanna sit with you in the chair and eat?" she asks "sure sweetheart" I say as I help her into the chair with me. After she finishes two squares of pizza she cuddles up with me until our friends get here. 

AN: hope you all enjoy this chapter. please feel free to vote and comment. I will try and do another update Thursday if not then it will be over the weekend. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

83.3K 1.7K 8
I think the world needs more Shaun Murphy X reader stories. This is a book of one shots! (Mostly inspired by songs)
90.7K 2.6K 49
a series of taylor swift one shots <3 right now, i'm writing a lot of tayvis content for this book, but this is really just anything that i want t...
10.3K 652 200
Continuing on from my first two glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are...
7.5K 592 200
Continuing on from my first three glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters a...