What's Really Hood

By jayhunnnna

|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's un... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR pt1
TWENTY-FOUR pt2
TWENTY-FOUR pt3
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE pt1
THIRTY-THREE pt2
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
ITS TIME

THIRTY-EIGHT

17.8K 778 523
By jayhunnnna

Sorry for going M.I.A but when graduation is right around the corner... Ya girl about to be college bound!

By the way,

Do I have any readers from New York?

Also,

Remember when I said it's about to go down?

Last question,

Do you feel like the story is dragging on? Should I speed up the process?

RECAP

"I'm sorry, you're the one who announced you have the ultimate cock mouth," Kae stated.

Khalil busted out laughing slapping the table because he's so weak, China spat out her juice and Michael buried his head in his hands.

Kae sat back in her seat with her arms folded across her chest, "My girl Trinity will fuck you up, don't play yourself."

"Shut up bitch! Chris fuck you and all of your immature ass friends. You gonna get yours, just watch." She stood there for a second watching the whole table laugh then turned on her heels leaving the whole food court.

"Skeeve!" Kae yelled after her.

"Bitches be crazy man," I said sitting back in my seat shaking my head.

"Facts. shawty said you gonna get yours." Michael said cackling, "Who the fuck says that?"

Trinity

Thursday, January 21, 2016
Two days before the mixtape listening party

"Thank you for coming to my doctor's appointment," I said as we walked to the elevator and pressed the button.

Turns out I'm fine, panic and or anxiety attacks aren't deadly. Chris seemed more relieved than I was. I found it cute, especially when he didn't want to let go of my hand. He also picked up a bunch of pamphlets and stuffed them in my purse. Some of them didn't even pertain to me!

I do have to schedule another appointment, without Chris being there. I held back on some information to my doctor about what might have caused or triggered my panic attacks because Chris was in the room. I couldn't speak about Jasmine while he was there so I told him I needed to use the bathroom but went to schedule another appointment instead.

We walked out of the elevator, through the revolving doors. I handed him my keys as he unlocked the car, making it chirp. I don't know why, but he offers to drive me around all the time. I'm not complaining though, I enjoy Snap chatting him driving fifteen miles per hour over the speed limit on the highway with my twenty-six inches blowing in the wind, lip syncing to the hip hop music hot 97 radio is playing.

"No problem ma, anything for you."

I smiled and got in the car on the passenger side as he followed. He put the key in the ignition, bringing the car to life. We both put our seatbelts on as he reversed out of the parking lot.

"Are you hungry?" He asked turning the heat on.

"I want to try something new," I responded scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook. "Kind of tired of Burger King."

"Checkers?"

"Checkers it is," I said nodding

'''

Later That Day

"You ever just get a bad feeling in your gut that something's gonna happen?"

"Trinity you sound high as hell and you only took two pulls," China said laughing and passing the blunt to Kae and Kae passed the other blunt to me.

We sat in the Party City parking lot hot boxing in my car, having two blunts in a rotation.

The sun was setting and we had the best view of it. There weren't that many neighboring cars around making the smoke session even better.

"The decorations gonna smell like so much loud," Kae said chuckling and taking a pull.

"No I'm serious China, I'm not even that smacked. Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean? You think something's gonna happen at the listening party?"

I nodded passing the blunt to China and taking the other from Kae.

"If you're that paranoid, we'll just have a bodyguard at the door and probably have a list of people who's invited. If your name isn't on the list, you can't come in." China said shrugging.

Five minutes later we were done with both blunts. China texted Michael who was a few blocks away to drive us home because, to be honest, we were all gone. I was in no state to drive, everything was delayed, fuzzy, and moving in slow motion.

In no time, Michael opened the door on the driver's side as I began to crawl to the back with Kae. I swear it took me ten minutes to do so.

"Thank you for coming baby," China mumbled puckering her lips.

"No problem baby." Michael said kissing her, "now put on your seatbelt. All three of yall too clapped to drive home?"

Kae rested her head on my shoulder, "Boy I'm struggling to keep my eyes open right now. Can you drop me home? My father cooked dinner tonight."

"I gotchu sis," Michael said looking at her through the mirror, "Trinity, you good? You look like you're dying."

"No funny, I feel like we're being watched," I said looking through the rear window.

"Oh nah," He took out his phone shaking his head "I'm calling Chris. You're not going home like this. I'm dropping you off at Chris' then park your car down by China. Text your father that you're spending the night at China's crib."

I rest my head in my hands. "No, I'm fine Michael, you're blowing this out of proportion."

He put his phone to his ears "Trinity your eyes are bloodshot red right now." He said turning in his seat to look at me.

He then sighed dialing Chris holding the phone between his ears and shoulder. He reached over to China who's falling asleep and started to caress her face. He held the phone to his ear for a few seconds then hung up, cursing to himself. He then shot Chris a quick text message I assume, put his seat belt on, turned the key in the ignition bringing the car to life, and reversed out of the parking spot, making his way to the Party City parking lot exit.

I rolled my eyes texting my father that I'm sleeping over at China's house, "Tomorrow I need to go to the mall to buy an outfit for the party." I said slumping in my seat, leaning my head on the window.

"Aight we all can go after we check up on the venue and make sure everything's set," Michael said.

"I'm hungry!"

'''

"I thought you was a G, let me find out you're a lightweight." He said plopping on his bed laughing.

"Shut up, Kae must've copped some super loud from her plug that lives in her apartment building."

"Who, Ribby? Oh yeah, he got a crush on Kae. He be hooking her up with the best shit." He said nodding.

"Plus it was rolled in fronto, I'm slowly dying right now." I groaned laying down right next to him pouting. "Please tell me you got snacks somewhere in your room."

When I'm high, I get the ultimate munchies. I could eat so much food, but still feel hungry at the same time.

"Yeah, in that side table. Top drawer." He said turning on the television.

I slowly rolled to the edge of the bed and opened the top drawer. I gasped. Chris literally has a snack drawer in his room. He had everything from Flamin' Hot Cheetos to Haribo gummies and it's overflowing.

"Bless your heart," I said grabbing almost everything and rolling back next to him.

He laughed turning off the lamp sitting on the side table on his side of the bed. We sat there peacefully watching Cartoon Network, well he was, I was too busy staring at his beautiful chiseled jawline. I put a few more gummy bears in my mouth, snuggling up to him. He looked at me through his peripheral tightening his grip on my waist.

"You good?" He asked squeezing my thigh.

"Mhm," I responded reaching up to kiss his jawline.

"How are you?"

"I'm still a little high, but it's wearing off."

Chris is such a beautiful man. He could be so kind, a little confusing at times, but I got past that. I know his ways now, I'm close to cracking his code. He has his moments where he shuts everyone out, which causes him to smoke. I haven't yet figured out what cause those moments, but I will.

He's talented, creative, knows what he wants to do with his life, has his head on strong,  and he's such a caring and loving person.

I watched as he slowly took his eyes off of The Amazing World of Gumball. They landed right on mine. In a swift moment, I got on top straddling him.

I like him so much. I want to be with him, and the fact that I'm high right now caused my confidence and boldness to skyrocket.

He smirked. "Are you ready for that tutoring session I've been waiting to give you?" He asked looking up at me.

Next thing you know, I was on the bottom and he was in between my legs, "Is that an asymptote in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I asked as I felt his wood poking my inner right thigh.

We both started laughing loudly.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, "we've been differentiating for too long. Let's sum it up and integrate."

I kissed him back laughing, "You're the only person I know who enjoy math jokes."

He gave me a toothy grin and started licking on my collar bones which surprisignly drove me crazy.

He then made his way to my neck and started sucking on it, "and you're like the only person who I enjoy being in my presence."

I bit my lip running my hands through his short curls, "I'm done with the games Christopher. I want you, and I know you want me." I managed to flip us back over so I was on top.

I felt the bulge trying to break free from his basketball shorts from underneath me. I was turned on from the moment he answered the front door, but right now, I felt my panties getting moist. I rested my hands on his chest, biting my lips. In a swift moment I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room.

His body was perfectly chiseled, like god took time and patieince sculpting him. I was in a daze until Chris smacked my ass.

"You're so sexy when you're trying to be dominant." He said running his hands up my thighs and resting it on my waist, "But that shit doesn't fly over here ma." He said smirking.

I cupped his cheeks and leaned up and pecked his lips. We made out for a minute long until he slowly slid my shirt over my head. He stared at my chest for a second then went straight to giving me soft and sensual kisses all over my body, starting from my breast. 

I eased up a little as he unclasped my bra in a swift motion. He threw my bra across the room and went straight to sucking on my right nipple and fondled and played with my left. It felt so good.

He made his way down to my stomach and stopped at the hem of my joggers. He looked me straight in the eyes and undid the drawsting of my pants, then slowly pulled them off.

He kissed my inner thigh then pulled my panties to the side, slipping his finger inside of me causing my breath to hitch.

He grunted, "Damn baby, you're so wet already."

I moaned quietly watching him, waiting for him to send me in a pleasurable overdrive.

He slipped off my panties and started fingering me with two while rubbing my clit simultaneously. He went at it for a few minutes as my moans filled the room.

"Chris-"

"Let it out ma." He said in a raspy voice.

He then put his head between my legs and started eating me out.

"Oh shit!" I yelled out feeling my toes curl.

I tried closing my thighs but he held them open with his strong, tattooed covered arms. I couldn't take it anymore, I closed my eyes tightly and started gripping on his shorts curls.

His tongue rapidly swiped over my clit causing pleasuring stimulation. I felt the orgasm build up inside of me, and then a few seconds later I exploded on his tongue. My body began to shake causing him to slow down.

He looked up at me, "are you okay?"

I just nodded, feeling my clit pulsating. I couldn't speak.

He then got up and reached in the drawer on his side of the bed to retrieve a magnum condom. I stared at him catching my breath. He teared the golden wrapper open with his teeth, then rolled the condom on his hard wood.

He looked up at me, "Are you ready?"

No. "Yeah." I nodded

'''

I looked at the bold neon green numbers on the cable box, It was seven o' clock at night.

"Do you mind if I shower here?" I asked scratching my scalp.

"Go 'head ma, I'll find you some clothes you can change into." He said rolling out the bed.

I looked away since he was fully naked. I can't believe we just had sex, it was amazing. I only ever had sex with my ex, but he and Chris just don't compare. Chris made me feel good inside and out.

"Thank you." I said slipping out of the bed and scurrying out his room to the bathroom across the hall.

"I'll give you a washcloth in a minute." He called after me.

"Okay!"

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me, turning on the hot water until the whole bathroom got steamy and foggy. I readjusted my ponytail then turned on the cold water so the water could get a little warm.

I stepped in the shower and let the water rain all over my aching, naked body. I closed my eyes and the sins Chris and I just committed started flashing through my mind. I bit my lip, and started smiling to myself.

I turned around so the water could hit my back, but the shower curtain got pulled back causing me to shriek. There stood a very lustful Chris with his two wash cloths in his hand. I looked down and gulped as he stepped in the shower behind me, pulling the curtain closed.

He stared down at me, pulling me into him so I could feel his hard dick against my lower back.

"Round two." He murmered into my neck, chuckling.

_______
LMFAO I'm good aren't I? Nobody could say they expected a sex scene cus I didn't expect it myself! And don't look at me any differnet after this 😭
I was gonna cut it off, but I wanted to experiment.

Should I cut off sex scenes from now on or let it be?

Also follow me on Instagram - Jaypnd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 43
Keep telling me to find someone else. Someone better. Someone who's going to treat me right. "All I ever wanted was you, my badass bitch from the hoo...
22K 1.5K 17
"Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴍʏ Κœα΄œκœ±Κ™α΄€Ι΄α΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄› Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ."
22.3K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...
16.6K 639 34
Life has never been easy for Tiffani. She lost her sister and her father when she was young, leaving her mother to work two jobs. This left Tiffani a...