πƒπžπ¬π­π’π§πžπ || Jay X Nya

By Aquamarine_Igneous

A/n: This was written in 2018. Note that it is highly cringe. It all started from an unexpected breakup. She... More

CHAPTER O N E : Trust
CHAPTER T H R E E : Cheer Up
CHAPTER F O U R : Coma
CHAPTER F I V E : Repeat that Again Please?
CHAPTER S I X : Reolo what?
CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?
CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day
CHAPTER N I N E: Urge
CHAPTER T E N : Nya Is Gone
CHAPTER E L E V E N: Everything's Falling Apart
CHAPTER T W E L V E : 2 Years Later..
CHAPTER T H I R T E E N: Hope for an Answer
CHAPTER F O U R T E E N : Revenge Time
CHAPTER F I F T E E N :His Dilemma
CHAPTER S I X T E E N : What do you seek?
CHAPTER S E V E N T E E N : I'm right here
CHAPTER E I G H T E E N : We meet Again
CHAPTER N I N E T E E N : Lost
CHAPTER T W E N T Y : The Rebel is Back
CHAPTER T W E N T Y - O N E : I Hope..
CHAPTER TWENTY - T W O : A way To Remember..
HOLY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER!
CHAPTER TWENTY - T H R E E : Operation Getting Her Back!
CHAPTER TWENTY - F O U R : The Plan
CHAPTER TWENTY - F I V E : Remember
CHAPTER TWENTY - S I X : A News
OH MY SPINJITZU MASTER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY - S E V E N : Ocean Blue Eyes
CHAPTER TWENTY - E I G H T : Answers
C H A P T E R TWENTY~N I N E: Lost in Thought
C H A P T E R THIRTY: Turn of Events
C H A P T E R THIRTY~ONE: Loss of Lives..
E P I L O G U E
SPOOKS OF NOVEMBER
Mistletoe Wars PT.1
Mistletoe WARS PT.2
🌼🌼🌼

CHAPTER T W O: Heartbreak

1.8K 33 47
By Aquamarine_Igneous

Jay stood there. As his heart shattered into a million pieces... Hearing Kai's words..

"Didn't I told you? The three Rules..." Kai before leaving turned his head at Jay.

"Never Break promises, Trust and someone's Heart." He snarled and turned his face back on track.

"You broke those.." Kai left..

A tear fell down his cheek under his mask. He was silently crying.

He was the one who broke his own Promises..

He was the one who broke The trust..

And he was the One who broke her Heart..

Flashback The BreakUp..

Jay stood at the corner of the Kitchen inside the Bounty.. It was her turn to cook. He walks to Nya and embraced her.

"My girlfriend is cooking!!" He says proudly and slowly dances with Nya.

"You're so sweet. No wonder you're my Blueberry!" Nya giggled.

Jay smiled a little as a thought crossed his mind.

"Hey My Cherry on Top.." Jay lets go of the embrace. His face looked serious.

"Yes Blue?" Nya frowned.

"I was wondering.. Do you like Cole?" Jay asks straightforward without hesitation.

Nya got a little shock from this.

It was Old news eversince.. They're stars now. Actors.

"Answer Me Nya." Jay stood there with a sad look in his face.

"J-jay why would you ask a question like that?" Nya looked uncomfortable as she stopped chopping.

"So you have feelings for Cole." Jay clenched his fists and looked down. He grits his teeth and stormed off.

The interviewers words where true.

"Jay!!" Nya called and chased him as She tugged his arm and she looks almost crying.

"What am I missing Nya?" Jay asked looking depressed.

"You're perfect for me Jay.. Please." Nya pleaded with tears flowing down her cheeks.

She's crying now.

"You deserve better. Go to that Rockheaded Stealer. We're done." Jay lets go of Nya as she looked hurt and broken.

"Jay!" Nya cried.

"I don't like a Diva anyway." Jay chuckled and stormed off to his room.

He broke down to his knees and cried.

I can't believe I did that.

End Of Flashback..

(A/n:This breaks my Heart because I'm a flipping Jaya Diehard shipping Fangirl. 😭)

Jay's POV
I am so Stupid.. I just broke someone's heart. No! I broke two hearts! Kai's heart from seeing Nya's heartbreak.

I'm a Jerk A fool!! Kai doesn't want to see me because of what I did.

I don't want to return from the Bounty for now. I'm just going to roam around the Town..

I need to think of what I did..

I need to say sorry to Nya.

I got into my Raider.. I don't know what to call it.

It was one of the Cool gifts.. Or the coolest gift.. From my Ex..

When I got in.. As I started the Engine. I was out of Fuel.

Great this is Just So GREAT! Note the Sarcasm.

I got off and kicked the Ride.

I sat beside it and rolled like a ball.

Thinking of what I did.

I'm such an Idiot.

"Hey Jay." I heard a familiar Voice.

It was Seliel.

"I thought you where with.." I paused for awhile. I can see her dissapointed look.

"Don't ask." She rolled her eyes and sat beside me. She looks really pissed.

"Did someone punched you Dude!?" She frantically panics and took a look in my lip.

"Who the Hell did that to you!? Where's Kai!?" She asks too many questions..

Seliel's been my bestest friend. Since I was a Kid. I didn't know I like her but now..

She's the Girl i have a crush on.

But I guess I don't have a chance with her cause..

She likes Cole.

But I'm not giving up.

I tried to flirt but she looks really annoyed with me. When I try to Joke around well... She's like giving Death Glares so I would stop.

"Don't tell anyone but.. Kai hates me for what I did." I sighed deeply and covered my face with my hands. Seliel patted me on the back and gave a warm smile.

"Don't worry.. You'll move on. Do you have a Girl in Mind?" She smirks at me.

Well..

"I already Moved on.. I think.. And I do have one girl in my mind." I smiled weakly.

"OoOoOooOOooohhHh!! Tell me her name!" She jumps excitedly.

Here it goes.

"Her name's Seliel." I answered shyly.

I felt my heart slowly beat.

"Wow. I never knew that." She plays with her hair while I can see a faint flush of red in her face.

"Wanna go Out? It seems our Mission is done." I sighed as She asissted me to stand.

Her cyan blue eyes.

They're super calm to watch. Its like the ocean.. Reminds me of...

No Jay..

"Eh Guess so." She answers without thinking.

Wait..

I HAVE A DATE NOW!! Yeessss!!

Third POV

Jay was happily humming walking beside Seliel with a happy smile in his face.

"Dude.. I only agreed because there's food Okay?" She giggles cutely.

She remind me of..

No Jay!!

He thought.

On the Bounty..

Nya cried softly.. She thought about the days where Jay and her where so Sweet and almost like a Married couple.

But now that's impossible. She remembered the words that she told about Jay seeing her future in him with herself.

But when she remembered the day when Zane died..

She couldn't forget about Cole.. Cole was there to comfort him.

Instead of Jay.

"Hey Nya?" Someone knocked on her door.

She quickly wiped her tears away.

And answered for the person to come in.

She quickly wears a Smile on her face.

"You Okay Nya? You looked like a Mess.." Lloyd got inside with a frown.

Nya sighed and lied at Lloyd.

"Lloyd.. Its just my head really Hurts.. Sorry.." She lies and fakes a smile,

"Nya.. All of us are worried about you. Tell me the truth. ARE. YOU. OKAY?" Lloyd sat on her desk.

"No. i'm Okay really! No need to worry.." Her smile stayed for a few seconds.. Until it fades and she started to Sob.

"Nya.." Lloyd frowned and hugged her.

"You know Nya.. Us guys are here for you.." He comforted her.

"I hate this Feeling! I don't know why I'm crying so much! T-there's too much Pain.." Nya cried while on Lloyd's shoulders..

"Hey Now.. All of us here knows that your head isn't really aching. All of us knows about you And that Knuckled head Blabber Mouth. Please Nya.." Lloyd pleaded for her.

Nya wiped her tears.

"I'm trying to stay positive that the two of us will get back.." She smiles weakly.

Lloyd looked unsure of what to say so he just let out a smile.

"Nya.. I have a Question." Lloyd looks down to his feet.

"Do you really have feelings for Cole?" Lloyd looked brave.

"No.. Jay thought that because.. He listened to those stupid interviewers. That's old news." She made up her mind.

Its worth a try asking her that.. Jay's such a Butthead.

Lloyd thought.

"Hey Nya?" He calls her with a warm smile.

"Why don't you try to go out with Cole? I mean.. Me and your brother then the Nindroid are going out on a mission except Cole.." Lloyd tried to make up something to convince the broken girl.

"That would be lovely Lloyd but No.. Thank you." Nya faked a smile.

Atleast I tried..

"I just want to be alone.. Please.." Nya looked down solemnly at the floorboards. Lloyd let out a deep sigh and left the room.

Cole's POV
I was beside the door listening at Lloyd and Nya's conversation through the wall.

Yes I'm eavesdropping.

After a few minutes.. Lloyd comes out with a concerned look in his face.

"She is not doing well. And she said No." Lloyd noted.

"I tried everything Cole.." He frowns and patted my back before leaving me here..

Yes.. I still have feelings for her.. I know I told Jay it was Old news.. But.. I can't get over of how much I really Like Nya..

Now that they have broke up.. I don't know what yet to feel..

Do i need to feel Bad because of Nya and my Best friend? Or do I need to feel Happy because i get the chance to Court her and to be mine..

No.

I don't want to be happy.
That will be selfish and not the right mood.

I stood infront of her door as I breathed in and out. I need to ask for myself.

I know they just broke up.. But I just want a Chance.. I want to make her Happy..

I'm infront of her door.. And as I turned her knob..

Here it Goes..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 25
Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at a...
1.8K 17 12
My first story :P A month passed since Nya's sacrifice and the team hasn't been doing well... But something unexpected is going to keep the team toge...
2.7K 75 9
THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED, I am currently writing a new one and am leaving this one open for anyone who wants to read it! "Being transported into th...
5.4K 226 6
alive /Ι™ΛˆlʌΙͺv/ adjective (of a person, animal, or plant) living, not dead. --- Coming home from a day at your college to find six random people whisp...