Don 't be in the dark

By MadhumithaDasarathy

Here is the cool compilation of blood freezing horror stories which will creep you out. I am just compiling t... More

The Little Girl Who Wasn't
Photographic Memories
The Cell Phone
THIS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DRIVE DOWN A HAUNTED ROAD
ANNIE THE DOLL
THE GUEST BANGALOW
Thank u
The Ouja Board
The Ouja Board-2
The Ouja Board-3
You Need To Go Outside
The little girl on the Tricycle
Two Large Knocks
The Black Hole
No one wants to Live Upstairs
The Truck Stop
The Old Plantation House
The Unplugged Radio
He's Smiling At Us
The Big Mistake
The Demon Gun
The Basement Door
SHHHHHHHH
Unknown Number
The Graveyard
The Shadow
Footsteps
Leave My Family Alone
The Watering Hole
I line horror stories
The girl
Hide and clap
Best friends forever
The Face
The little murderer
The rocking horse
Footsteps

Someone is there

12 11 0
By MadhumithaDasarathy

Before I was born my father and mother had a small apartment together. My mother told me once she went in the basement and saw a woman standing at the base of the steps just staring up at her and then she just vanished. Then my father was in the shower (one with a sliding glass door that you can barely make out what's on the other side) when a large figure walked up to the other side of the glass and banged on it making it blow out, my mother found him in the fetal position in the shower covered in glass and no one was around. That last one made them move out. He confirmed it happened but doesn't like to talk about it, he's a relatively tough dude so for something to scare him that much means a lot. Somewhere in between those two occurrences they came home to find absolutely everything moved over about an inch, they realized this cause they're not very good at dusting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.6K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
1.3K 47 32
These are just some horror stories I found. I don't own any of these. Enjoy!
246 6 20
Creepypasta stories to read when you're bored and have nothing better to do. I do not own any of these stories, all credit goes to the people who wro...
163K 4.5K 69
All written by me, creepy stories. I might do some from experiences I've had. I have some creepy two sentence ones I'll do in one chapter. (Edit: A L...