The Ouja Board

This is my own story....
Our school had culturals and me and my friends Emy, Laura, Dafney tried something sinister. We played Ouja board. Emy got an ouja board from her uncle who was an exocrist. I got a candle and we were ready. As we entered the empty and dark class. Cold breeze blew from the window. We closed the windows and shut the door. We sat on the floor and placed the planchette in the floor. I lit up the candle and then Emy resitited some mantras. But nothing happened and soon again we tried but nothing changed. We were about to give up when we saw the Jesus cross turn upside down we sat down again and saw the coin move. We asked some fun questions and enquirer about the ghost. But at the end we saw the ghost tell
"Your life is going to end. Not natural death." It creeped me out. My friends burst into tears and I consoled them saying that it wasn't true. We opened the windows blew out the candle and took off the ouja board before our teacher could come. That full day we were all confused. We decided to go to the church and pray for sometime and we returned back home. We all stay in the same flat. I couldn't think of anything. My mother had gone out and I stayed in my room. I decided to take a nap so that I'll feel fresh. As I closed my eyes I had a dream. I saw a man with scars in his face come near my ear and whisper. 1 hour to go. I woke up.
"It was just a dream." I told myself. But it was so true. My whole body was drenched in sweat. I decided to do my homework so that I'll forget the dream. As I did my homework I heard Emy's mother scream and I ran downstairs. I walked towards the hall and saw all my friends gathered there. Emy was dead. Her throat and hand was cut. We burst into tears as I looked the clock. Exactly one hour after the dream. I couldn't control myself I cried so badly. I've never cried like that in my life, even when my dear grandfather passed away. I told Laura and Dafney about the dream and they told me that it's just a coincidence. But I didn't think so. Everybody left the room and I was sitting next to Emy's dead body when I saw blood letters in her dress. 2 days to go. I rushed towards the hall and warned all my friends. But they refused to listen to my words. I ran towards my home crying. I know that somebody is gonna die after two hours. I ran to my home and I saw my mom standing outside. She asked me why was I crying and I told her that Emy is dead and ran towards my room. I locked my room and hid myself under the covers and cried so bitterly. I could feel my heart pounding. The time was running so fast. It was 10 when my mom called me for dinner. It was late because my mom and dad had gone to attend the funerals of Emy. I saw Laura and Dafney also sitting in the dinning table. I told them.
"We need to talk. Come to my room."
Three of us went to my room.
I told them everything that happened this evening.
"Dude are you serious?" Laura asked
"Yes somebody in our gang is gonna die in 2 days sorry we just have 26hours."
Laura and Dafney started sobbing. They cried so hard.
"Don't we have a solution for this??"
"I don't think so we have to die. The soul which came when we played Ouija board is revenging our life." I said
We three were confused we ran towards the prayer room and prayed for more than an hour. Then we were asked to sleep. We couldn't sleep. But just pretended. 12 hours passed. Now we have only 14 hours. We were scared. When suddenly an idea struck my mind