Best friends forever

This is my own story...
Meera and Anita were best friends who were together from childhood. They were neighbours, classmates, schoolmates, collagemates and colleagues. They were unseparetable until Karan had come into their life. Karan was their new collegue who had joined the office two weeks ago. Both of them had a crush on him. It was not even crush they loved him from the bottom of their heart. But Karan loved Meera only. But Anita didnt know this. She even asked Meera to tell Karan about her (Anita's)  love. Meera agreed because she didnt want to hurt the feelings of her dear friend. She told Karan about this but Karan told Anita clearly that he loves Meera. After that Anita stopped coming to the office. She remained home. When Meera or Karan tried calling or messaging her she didnt lift the call or read the message. One day Meera and Karan came to Anita's home to invite her for their marriage. She beleived that Anita would be normal but not. She didnt even come out of her room. Anita' s mother told them that she was in the room for weeks and did not speak to anybody. She hardly eats food or sleeps. They were both shocked to hear this from Anita's mom.  They gave her the invitation and left the place. Meera was so sad and she felt guilty. And finally the day of their marriage arrived and on that day Anita commited suicide. Meera was very guilty and thought that she was the cause for the death of Anita her best friend. She had nightmares everynight. Her health detoriated and she became thin and skinny. She was afraid of light. She kept screaming that she is coming she will kill and so on. So Meera was admitted in a mental asylum. She was the only person who remained in the darkness and feared to come out in the asylum. Karan had married another girl and started leading a happy life. One day when Meera walked into her room she saw Anita with knife in her hand.
"I troubled you enough now it is the time to take you with me my dear friend." She said with an evil grin and stabbed her to death.
Guys did you like the story? If yes encourage me with your valuable votes. Please forgive grammatical and spelling errors.